Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-13-2004, 10:48 AM   #4001
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:New This or That

Both.

Since we finally won on the road will the Mavs slip up and lose to Philly at home to "make up for it"?
Old 01-13-2004, 10:52 AM   #4002
Nicky31

Nicky31 is on a distinguished road

I would say both..They need to use as a spark because all they need is 10 game winning streak to be with the Spur's on top of the midwest divison..

Should Finley get more touches? (considering his performance last night)

Nicky31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004, 10:55 AM   #4003
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: New This or That

only at Walker's expense.......

should the big three go to Cuban and talk about a change of some sort?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004, 11:03 AM   #4004
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Yes.

Since we finally won on the road will the Mavs slip up and lose to Philly at home to "make up for it"?
Old 01-13-2004, 11:12 AM   #4005
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

porbably......how sad......

what did Cuban say to I. Thomas last night?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 01-13-2004, 12:53 PM   #4006
Nicky31

A source told me that he was explaining his concerns about how his team has a problem finishing off teams..

(You would think that those kind of comments wouldn't be made by an owner to another GM) I've never heard of that..That's just assuming that was what's being discussed..

Has Josh Howard been activated to play on Wednesday?

Old 01-13-2004, 01:14 PM   #4007
sike
The Preacha

dont know

ready to see Howard again?

Old 01-13-2004, 01:20 PM   #4008
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

definitely, probably our best and certainly most tenacious defender

ready to see Eddie again?

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004, 01:24 PM   #4009
sike
The Preacha

not so much....

whose minutes does he get?

Old 01-13-2004, 01:34 PM   #4010
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

no one's and bradley should get what would've been his.

will mamadou get a second 10-day?

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004, 01:47 PM   #4011
sike
The Preacha

why....do they really need another seat warmer\water boy?

are you as sick of looking at the ever present biker guy avatar as I?

Old 01-13-2004, 02:26 PM   #4012
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

not if it gets us a W!

Pinkston or Mitchell?
Old 01-13-2004, 02:46 PM   #4013
sike
The Preacha

Pinkston.

do the Pats win the super bowl?

Old 01-13-2004, 03:55 PM   #4014
LRB
Guru

Could be.

Is Cubes seriously considering firing Nellie?
Old 01-13-2004, 04:05 PM   #4015
sike
The Preacha

should be....(consider for sure, fire....not so sure)

will the Mavs go further in the Playoffs that the boys?

Old 01-13-2004, 04:56 PM   #4016
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Defense or Offense?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ostertag or Igauzkas?

Old 01-13-2004, 05:07 PM   #4017
Nicky31

Ostertag would be a better fit for the Mav's...(not saying I like him better, but he is a good defender down low, and will not hog the ball on offense)

Bell or Daniels?

Old 01-13-2004, 05:14 PM   #4018
Chiwas
Guru

Daniels not starting the games.

Bell or Delk for PG backup?

Old 01-13-2004, 05:34 PM   #4019
LRB
Guru

Bell.

Man to man or zone, which is the best defense for the Mavs to play the majority of the time?
Old 01-13-2004, 05:37 PM   #4020
Chiwas
Guru

Man-to-man.

Should Nellie be back to the basis?

Old 01-13-2004, 05:38 PM   #4021
LRB
Guru

Probably so.

Should Nellie start updating his resume?
Old 01-13-2004, 05:40 PM   #4022
Nicky31

Yes...(more shots for the big 3 = win)

Will Najera be activated for this game?

Old 01-13-2004, 05:48 PM   #4023
Chiwas
Guru

For tomorrow's? I don't think so.

About Nellie's: definitely no. Nobody would hire him. He needs to use the old one.

Is there a way to know if Donnie can be a good coach?

Old 01-13-2004, 05:56 PM   #4024
Nicky31

Not without letting him call plays, and sub for at least a 20-game stretch...(even then you would be guessing)

I have heard he is a very good work ethic (first guy to show up for work and the last guy to leave for the day), and good at establishing relationships with players...(I would think this would be a bonus)

Would Donnie be Mark's first choice if Nellie can't keep his current profession? (I would be surprised if Mark hasn't burned up Pat Riley's phone line)

Old 01-13-2004, 06:26 PM   #4025
LRB
Guru

No, because of his close relationship to Nellie I only think it works for Donnie to replace him if Nellies retires or steps down.

Will Nellie step down or will he make Mark fire him?
Old 01-14-2004, 11:15 AM   #4026
sike
The Preacha

wont step down...ready, aim......

should Nellie get until the end of the season?

Old 01-14-2004, 12:16 PM   #4027
Chiwas
Guru

No, he shouldn't.

Should sike? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

(Hope so)

Old 01-14-2004, 01:17 PM   #4028
sike
The Preacha

NO!.....screw sike that slimey punk...I just hate him...

should sike get a second chance.......(I hope not...fry him!)

Old 01-14-2004, 01:36 PM   #4029
Chiwas
Guru

More chances yet? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

To work or post?

Old 01-14-2004, 02:32 PM   #4030
sike
The Preacha

work at posting [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

should Nellie get back to work?

Old 01-14-2004, 03:33 PM   #4031
LRB
Guru

Yes and at defense!!!

Will Nellie be fired before weeks end?
Old 01-14-2004, 03:48 PM   #4032
sike
The Preacha

no

within three weeks?

Old 01-14-2004, 03:53 PM   #4033
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

No.

Would Donnie be better than Nellie as head coach?
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 03:56 PM   #4034
sike
The Preacha

better...who knows...different yes.....more conventional....yes....

if Nellie goes should donnie get a look or be out with papa?

Old 01-14-2004, 05:22 PM   #4035
LRB
Guru

Not sure.

Would you be happy if some way Cubes was able to get Larry Bird to come coach?
Old 01-14-2004, 05:29 PM   #4036
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Not sure.

Who would be GM to Bird's coach?
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 05:35 PM   #4037
sike
The Preacha

Bird????

what are Brid's major benefits for a team?....

Old 01-14-2004, 05:37 PM   #4038
LRB
Guru

Attitude, Attitude, Attitude. What Nellie lacks in balls, Bird makes up for 100 fold. This is the guy who can team the championship mentality. And what better mentor for Dirk.

Will the Mavs win another game on the road this month or was the last one it?
Old 01-14-2004, 06:11 PM   #4039
sike
The Preacha

yes they will.......

bring on bird?

Old 01-14-2004, 10:11 PM   #4040
LRB
Guru

I wish.

Were you surprised with the Bradley start tonight?