Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 09-20-2006, 11:54 PM   #1
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

but the bigger question is, when does the next Harry Potter movie come out?
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2006, 11:56 PM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi
Next Christmas (2007):

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373889/
Old 09-21-2006, 08:56 AM   #3
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi
even bigger question: is hermione going to get even hotter again? she's only two years younger than me... she started out pretty ugly though imo.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 09:04 AM   #4
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
even bigger question: is hermione going to get even hotter again? she's only two years younger than me... she started out pretty ugly though imo.
the interesting thing is that in the books its Rons little sister(cant remember which way they spell ginny or jennie or.....) that gets hot.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 09:43 AM   #5
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Several things....

The Simarillion is a good read if you really really really enjoyed LOTR, and are interested in the history, but I cant see making a succesful movie out of any of it. It gets so bogged down in a sort of "bible-like" creationism rhetoric for much of the book. I enjoyed it though.

2nd.... who cares when the next harry potter movie comes out? Warner Brothers has killed that movie franchise by allowing every different director free reign on what will be in the movie and what wont be. Leaving out vital information, not looking at the big picture, and only concerned for their movie.

The better question is, when does book 7 come out? (sometime next summer I hope)
they have all been good movies though, yes they left stuff out but they have been good. However, there are a few things they really need to mention that they havent.
Old 09-21-2006, 11:57 AM   #6
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
they have all been good movies though, yes they left stuff out but they have been good. However, there are a few things they really need to mention that they havent.
I diagree. I think they're pretty bad actually. The last couple have been tough because it's a lot of info to fit into a movie, but the directors are terrible at getting the characters right.

What the director of the last one did to Dumbledore's temperment and demeanor was shameful. Makes it almost impossible to enjoy the movies.

And on the information, it's gotten awful. The last movie failed to even setup the most essential storyline of the next book/movie. I'll stop there, because I could go on and on, but this is the wrong thread.

I'm with Flac, all I care about is the last book coming out.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 09-21-2006 at 11:58 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 12:04 PM   #7
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
I diagree. I think they're pretty bad actually. The last couple have been tough because it's a lot of info to fit into a movie, but the directors are terrible at getting the characters right.

What the director of the last one did to Dumbledore's temperment and demeanor was shameful. Makes it almost impossible to enjoy the movies.

And on the information, it's gotten awful. The last movie failed to even setup the most essential storyline of the next book/movie. I'll stop there, because I could go on and on, but this is the wrong thread.

Not to hijack this thread.... ( a Harry potter thread maybe?)

The more times I see POA, I dont think it's so bad.....but GOF....

Right on man!, especially about Dumbledore in the movie, and not setting up the most essential storylines. It wasn't evil enough....where is the impending doom? where is the "oh sh%t, we are boned now" mentality. Stupid Mike Newell and his Yule Ball antics that took up like 20 precious minutes of a movie that was already paced within an inch of its life....

grrrrrrr.....
Old 09-21-2006, 12:06 PM   #8
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:

I just seperate them from the books. I love the books. They are alot better than the movies. But its impossible to get an 800 page book into a 3 hour movie. They have to leave stuff out so i just seperate them.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:08 PM   #9
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just seperate them from the books. I love the books. They are alot better than the movies. But its impossible to get an 800 page book into a 3 hour movie. They have to leave stuff out so i just seperate them.
Yeah. The books are greatness. I kind of gave up on the movies after this last one.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:10 PM   #10
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

The Yule Ball and the ridiculous Harry/Dragon chase scene during the first task were completely unnecessary.

But really, the moment I saw Dumbledore run through a door, grab Harry by the shirt, and yell at him about whether he put his name in the cup, I was ready to walk out. How someone could screw that up so badly is beyond me.

But worst of all, how about completely leaving out the whole "The Ministry doesn't believe Harry's story" thing, which is only THE ENTIRE BASIS FOR THE NEXT BOOK!

Uggg.

Again, sorry for hijack. If a mod wants to split this into a new thread, that's fine.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 09-21-2006, 12:13 PM   #11
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Again, it's easy to use that excuse, and it is valid at times. But some of the decisions on what to leave out are awful, and as I already said, getting a main character completely wrong makes it hard to take the movies seriously.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 09-21-2006, 12:16 PM   #12
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Thanks U2.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 09-21-2006 at 12:19 PM.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:20 PM   #13
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

On the subject of Harry Potter.... I was never interested in reading them until the movies came out. After the 3rd movie (the best one in my opinion) I decided to read the stories. My sister, who loves the books, talked me out of reading the stories until after the movie series is over. It is her opinion that I should just enjoy the movies and when they are completed then I should read the books so I can see the ACTUAL factual storyline(s). Therefore allowing me to continue enjoying the movies.

And this discussion has solidified my choice in following her suggestion.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:21 PM   #14
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Again, it's easy to use that excuse, and it is valid at times. But some of the decisions on what to leave out are awful, and as I already said, getting a main character completely wrong makes it hard to take the movies seriously.
Yeah, when you're relying HEAVILY on the book fan base to come out in numbers and set box office records, you ought to at least take into consideration, what we think about the damned thing!

But hell if we're going to have a whole thread.....

we should have book discussion. The movies make me sad.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:22 PM   #15
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I actually enjoyed this movie as it was my favorite of the ones made so far, but the scene where dumbledore flips out on harry almost ruined it for me. Absolutly terrible.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:25 PM   #16
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
On the subject of Harry Potter.... I was never interested in reading them until the movies came out. After the 3rd movie (the best one in my opinion) I decided to read the stories. My sister, who loves the books, talked me out of reading the stories until after the movie series is over. It is her opinion that I should just enjoy the movies and when they are completed then I should read the books so I can see the ACTUAL factual storyline(s). Therefore allowing me to continue enjoying the movies.

And this discussion has solidified my choice in following her suggestion.
Ahh man..... I dont know about that.

The movies wont be done until 2010. And you can easily catch up before book 7 comes out. [NERDINESS] You need to experience the greatness of that midnight book release when you get that thing your hands right at midnight and you dont put the damned thing down until you're done. It is so greatness. [/NERDINESS]

Besides, you're bound to hear spoilers between now and then, especially with the last book coming out next year (hopefully)
Old 09-21-2006, 12:28 PM   #17
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

I diagree with your apprach completely U2.

Granted, she's right, reading the books will ruin the movies. But, the books are MUCH, MUCH more enjoyable and in depth. I would HIGHLY recommend reading the books like, now.

As an example, you said you enjoyed book 3, The Prisonder of Azkaban. Well, I can tell you, that's my favorite book, and it BLOWS the movie away. Towards the end of the book, where you finally learn the twist, there's so much more emotion, so much more shock, because the book has the proper time to lay everything out. I can't imagine reading that book and already knowing the twist.

I think the next movie will be the same way. There's absolutely no way that they will have enough time to truly capture how horrible things are for Harry in the next installment. It just won't have the same emotion.

And Flac's right, there's no way, after the last book is released, that you make it to the final movie without knowing how the series ends.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 09-21-2006 at 12:33 PM.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:30 PM   #18
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

And not until you get through books 4 and 5 will you understand the sort of dorky obsessed place we're coming from here, thats when it all starts to come together....and then you get to book 6....and its sooo nice.

until then, feel free to think that we're crazy. Im ok with that.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:36 PM   #19
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
And not until you get through books 4 and 5 will you understand the sort of dorky obsessed place we're coming from here, thats when it all starts to come together....and then you get to book 6....and its sooo nice.

until then, feel free to think that we're crazy. Im ok with that.
LOL. So true.

It was actually a sad day when I got to the end of HBP, realizing just how long I'd have to wait for the final answers.

Even Snape hasn't had the proper time for character development in the movies. He was barely in the GOF.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 09-21-2006, 12:41 PM   #20
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Screw the family suggestion...... I've ordered the books on Amazon and they will be in my posession next Tuesday (when I return from Chicago).

Seeing as how you guys will probably reveal too much in this thread..... this is my last post here.

But the book I just finished last night was a mind-number (CCIE Security Exam Certification Guide) so I need something fun to read...
Old 09-21-2006, 12:44 PM   #21
fluid.forty.one

u2 you are in for a treat. You won't be able to put them down until your done, even the 800 page ones.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:45 PM   #22
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

LOL. Victory for Flac and I!!!

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 09-21-2006, 01:12 PM   #23
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Haha...U2 was easily persuaded.

Honestly, I don't think I remember half the storylines from the books...only read them once...but the greatness of Snape (and Alan Rickman for that matter) was completely lost in the movies...that and the overall campiness was probably my biggest complaint...but the movie's are still enjoyable.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 01:25 PM   #24
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
the interesting thing is that in the books its Rons little sister(cant remember which way they spell ginny or jennie or.....) that gets hot.
Yeah. I think Hermione "comes into her own" at the ballroom scene in the books too so its a good thing Emma Watson got hotter, but you're right about ginny. Too bad I dont see the girl who plays her getting any more attractive. There's gonna be some awkward scenes in the next couple of movies if she doesn't.

Oh and the girl who played Cho didn't seem like the book Cho at all either.
Old 09-21-2006, 02:05 PM   #25
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Haha...U2 was easily persuaded.

Honestly, I don't think I remember half the storylines from the books...only read them once...but the greatness of Snape (and Alan Rickman for that matter) was completely lost in the movies...that and the overall campiness was probably my biggest complaint...but the movie's are still enjoyable.
I too had to be convinced a couple of years ago. I said "oh that bs is for kids" and "that's stupid."

And then I got into it......and I've read books 3-6 no less than 5 times each, and a couple of them more.

I admit there are better things for a 24 year old to do....but my fiancé is the same way, so it works out.
Old 09-21-2006, 02:16 PM   #26
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
I too had to be convinced a couple of years ago. I said "oh that bs is for kids" and "that's stupid."

And then I got into it......and I've read books 3-6 no less than 5 times each, and a couple of them more.

I admit there are better things for a 24 year old to do....but my fiancé is the same way, so it works out.
I'm pretty much the same way. I mocked it for years, until I finally caved and read the first one to appease a friend.

I've read every book at least twice now. I also have the entire series on tape (mp3, really), read by Stephen Frye, and I really enjoy those.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 09-21-2006, 02:18 PM   #27
fluid.forty.one

I was in 5th grade when the first came out I believe, so I've always read them. Honestly I don't think any book series ever has gotten kids excited for a books launch. The world is going to go into a frenzy the days before 7 comes out.

Oh and if she kills Harry, Ron, or Hermione like she has hinted at I'm not sure what people would do. I wouldnt be suprised if she got death threats and other radical crap like that over it.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 09-21-2006 at 02:19 PM.
Old 09-21-2006, 02:23 PM   #28
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I was in 5th grade when the first came out I believe, so I've always read them. Honestly I don't think any book series ever has gotten kids excited for a books launch. The world is going to go into a frenzy the days before 7 comes out.

Oh and if she kills Harry, Ron, or Hermione like she has hinted at I'm not sure what people would do. I wouldnt be suprised if she got death threats and other radical crap like that over it.
To kill Hermoine or Ron, would be needlessly cruel, and piss me off. (Though lord knows, she's killed before....)

I think im almost expecting Harry to die with Voldermort.
Old 09-21-2006, 02:29 PM   #29
fluid.forty.one

Yeah I just have some wishful thinking that it could be neville
Old 09-21-2006, 02:38 PM   #30
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I predict at least one "non-Ron" Weasley, whether it be Fred or Bill or Arthur or whatever....

At least 1 former D.A. member..... Luna, Neville...somebody....

2 non descript OOTP members.

and maybe Hagrid.

Voldermort

maybe Harry.
Old 09-21-2006, 02:47 PM   #31
fluid.forty.one

Well after last book (unless they bring him back) I think she has the nuts to do anything. Hope not.

I agree on the non-ron weasley part at least. Maybe more.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:23 PM   #32
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Well after last book (unless they bring him back) I think she has the nuts to do anything. Hope not.

I agree on the non-ron weasley part at least. Maybe more.
This next part is a bit of a spoiler so those who havent read avoid it but its not a huge deal.

Are we all agreed that the R.A.B on the Note at the hocrux is Regulus Black? Also what are you guys guesses on what the hocruxes are. You can pm me if you think that would be too much of a spoiler for the non book readers or we could start another thread about them.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:32 PM   #33
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

SPOILER SPOLER SPOILER SPOILER
Most def R.A.B is Regulus. And the locket is the locket described in book 5 "a heavy locket none of them could open" while theyre cleaning the headquarters.

My thinking is that there at the Black house, Harry will find it, and maybe one more horcrux. After that, the cup...the snake makes sense. The 6th one I have no idea. but if its harry or his scar, Im going to be pissed.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:38 PM   #34
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

man, you guys are a HUGE batch of NERDS.

To avoid this neredetry, i'm going back to the Lord of the Rings thread.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:42 PM   #35
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

SPOILERS!

Yes, I definitely agree that RAB is Regulas Black.

MORE SPOILERS! DO NOT READ PAST IF YOU PLAN ON READING THE BOOKS!

Just to make double sure, I'm making the text white. Highlight it if you want to view it, but remember, spoiler.

I'm more interested in people's opinions on Snape. Good? Bad? I personally think he's still undercover for the OOTP, but I find very few people that share my view point.

I was really up in the air for a long time, but my deciding factor was the way Dumbledore acted before, well, you know. I just don't think Dumbledore would've begged for his life like that. I think Dumbledore was pleading with Snape to continue with their plan.

Thoughts?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 09-21-2006 at 04:45 PM.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:46 PM   #36
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
MORE SPOILERS! DO NOT READ PAST IF YOU PLAN ON READING THE BOOKS!

I'm more interested in people's opinions on Snape. Good? Bad? I personally think he's still undercover for the OOTP, but I find very few people that share my view point.

I was really up in the air for a long time, but my deciding factor was the way Dumbledore acted before, well, you know. I just don't think Dumbledore would've begged for his life like that. I think Dumbledore was pleading with Snape to continue with their plan.

Thoughts?
I'm not sure about Snape, but we can't rule out the whole thing being staged. I mean it's a world of magic, there could be spells we don't know about that Dumbledore could have used to make it appear believeable.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:46 PM   #37
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux

LOL.

I don't mind being a nerd. I'm a nerd in most other walks of life. But I do feel a little embarrassed about how into the Potter series I am.

But, I can't help it. Se la vi.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 09-21-2006, 04:48 PM   #38
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
I'm not sure about Snape, but we can't rule out the whole thing being staged. I mean it's a world of magic, there could be spells we don't know about that Dumbledore could have used to make it appear believeable.
Mmm. I don't buy that at all. Too many things happened. Faux left, his portrait appeared on the wall of his old office.

Plus I think Rowling has stated in an interview that he is in fact dead. I could be wrong on that though.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 09-21-2006, 04:49 PM   #39
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux

LOL. We'll follow you there too. Im a Harry Potter nerd...LOTR nerd.....I can do Star Trek if you like. and I still find time to be obsessed with 3 different sports, and my fiancé hasnt killed me yet....

Anyway...

IF YOU HAVENT FIGURE IT OUT, SPOILERS. STOP READING THIS THREAD AND READ HALF BLOOD PRINCE.

Personally, I think that Snape is acting almost entirely of his own accord. Theres a poignant line in OOTP where one of the paintings tells Harry that Slytherins, when given the choice will always choose to save their own necks. Still....I think he will do something "good" in the next book by choice or not, and I still hope he ends up dead. The slimy git.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:50 PM   #40
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

my sister-in-law is crazy into the series. I've seen the movies when they come out on DVD or HBO (and basically enjoyed them), but never read the books. haven't really been interested in getting into them. not knocking people, as I've read LOTR a few times.

i'm traveling more often now, so maybe i'll start.

Tags
dumbledore is gay q=(, dumbledore kills snape, failed to cast leviosa, harry chases small balls, my elder wand is magical, snape dapes rumbledore, snape kills dumbledore, voldemort > harry, voldemort is awesome, your mom is awesome