Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 10-06-2012, 03:54 PM   #121
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

yeah i was looking forward to watching him play since he didn't during the summer league. i hope coop is very wrong. i also like crowder alot too
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2012, 03:57 PM   #122
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Carter, Kaman and Marion played a nice game. Collison and West were OK.

The rest was disappointing. But hey, it is just one week...

Last edited by markus1234; 10-06-2012 at 03:57 PM.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 03:57 PM   #123
lilojmayo

lilojmayo is a jewel in the roughlilojmayo is a jewel in the roughlilojmayo is a jewel in the rough

Juice Mayo looked horrifically bad. He will be better.
Old 10-06-2012, 04:21 PM   #124
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I know the spotlight is on Mayo, but it really wouldn't surprise me to see Collison being the better of the two.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:03 PM   #125
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

I was wondering why there were so few quality post on the game. It was blacked out in the Dallas area which was stupid. It is a preseason game for Christ sakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
Harper with a great point, Roddy needs to start using high-top shoes.
Or he could supplement his low tops with ankle braces. He probably wears a low top because he needs a harder sole for his broken foot. There also was report that a particular high top sneaker (Addidas) made for comfort had a unusually high incidence of broken feet/ankles.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:42 PM   #126
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

I bet my ass that Roddy gonna miss the entire preseason...nice...
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:10 PM   #127
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
How does one go about collecting on that debt if you lose?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 10-06-2012 at 06:11 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:21 PM   #128
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
How does one go about collecting on that debt if you lose?
Sefant77 might be located in Brazil but I don't think that is the type of ass you want.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:21 PM   #129
SeanL

SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I've had enough of him myself. I hope rick keeps him on the bench the entire season. I get sick of seeing his underachieving ass on the floor.
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:40 PM   #130
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
I've had enough of him myself. I hope rick keeps him on the bench the entire season. I get sick of seeing his underachieving ass on the floor.
Ummm, this isn't the Mitt Romney thread...

Old 10-06-2012, 08:00 PM   #131
samoan-maverickII

samoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to all

Loved Brand and Kaman (despite bumpy start from Kaman). Collison and Juice hopefully show up next game. Bummed I didn't get to see Cunningham or Wright. Losing my patience with Dojo. Feel bad for Roddy. Forgot Vince was a Maverick. Dirk needs more layup drills. Damn I'm glad Maverick basketball is back! MFFL.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:41 PM   #132
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

I thought Collison did pretty well, just that he didn't know how to pass to a posting up Dirk. It seemed like our guards weren't used to seeing a constant full court press while inbounding the ball in that first Q, that's why so many turnovers. Surprised Wright didn't have any minutes, Marion and Carter looking good. A bit disapointed on Mayo because I have expectations for him to have a breakout year(after 2 year slump on the bench), but it's only his first Mavs game. Can't wait for the next game. GO MAVS.

Last edited by Cerberus; 10-06-2012 at 08:42 PM.
Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:56 PM   #133
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Why use the first round pick on Cunningham if he isn't going to play?

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:07 PM   #134
Underdog

Quote:
Why use the first round pick on Cunningham if he isn't going to play?
He's buried on the depth chart, barring a trade... But you still go after the best talent that you can get - it might pay off in a year or two.

Old 10-06-2012, 11:10 PM   #135
tron#1

tron#1 is just really nicetron#1 is just really nicetron#1 is just really nicetron#1 is just really nicetron#1 is just really nicetron#1 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo View Post
Juice Mayo looked horrifically bad. He will be better.
i actually didnt think he played that bad. i liked his defensive intensity and he found the open guys. hit kaman a couple times in the post. he will be fine. they got the jitters out the way next game will be better for everyone
tron#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:08 AM   #136
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

completely new roster, so no concerns yet.

Kaman looked really good on both ends and will be better as he learns the sets. A few times, he was able to post and pass it out for open threes and I liked how he was active off the ball, which kept his man honest. Against a real team, he could milk the holes in the defense and keep double teams off Dirk.

Collison looked good and his stat line reflected his ability to score. I'd like to see more aggressiveness driving because he was great when he did. He also needs to learn how to pass-- he'll never be Nash but he didn't seem to know even how to get it to Dirk, which is an issue.

Mayo Looked good in stretches, particularly on defense. On offense he looked a bit lost and like he didn't know how to make an impact, which is to be expected. His shooting form looked good and he moved his feet well.

Matrix Looked like one of the most spritely players out there. I don't know if it was just the shortened season which had him gassed or if it's Crowder climbing up behind him, but the guy looked like mid-20s Matrix. Hopefully he'll be productive again this year.

Carter I think he may be another one that really benefitted from a regular schedule. He wasn't blazing fast, but he looked like he was in great shape and his jumper was looking good. If he can play a little defense and knock down threes, he'll be an important piece. I just hope that the regular season and his diminished roll will mean that he avoids fatigue this year.

West I got the feeling he was pushing himself too hard. He was erratic and just looked lost for a guy that played here last year. He'll never be our point, but his decision making today was a little lacking even for an SG. Hopefully it's just jitters and dust and he'll recover.

Crowder I didnt see a lot of him, but he made some pretty solid decisions and played hard. Like Mayo, I don't think he knew what his roll was and how to make a difference offensively, but he played hard defensively. It'll be interesting to see how he fares against players at the next level physically. Today he got beat a few times but it was never because he lacked physical tools.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 10-07-2012 at 01:12 AM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:19 AM   #137
41N

41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light

i was at the game, here are my observations:

- when kidd left, my biggest concern was who will get the ball to dirk in the post, especially in crunch time. it looks easy when kidd makes that entry pass but it's harder than it looks. i'm also watching the german national team and the guards there have also big problems getting the ball to dirk. i hope darren learns how to make it during preseason or else dirk will make 15 ppg next season
- i'm very suprised that serge is ahead of bwright in the depth chart
- i'm a little suprised that crowder is ahead of dahntay in the depth chart
- our defense looked okay for just one week of practice. alba had some wide open shots but the energy was there
- jae played like expected. great hustle and energy, he needs some basics but he will learn them
- kamans jumper looked great. the best thing about him is, when the j doesn't fall, he can make some moves around the rim
- brand started not so good but he adjusted to the game and showed some good things on offense and defense. he also competes very hard, i can totally understand why he lead the league in flagrant fouls last year
- dirk played like an exhausted 34-year old man, who ran the past three days constantly through berlin for some appoinments. i'm not concerned
- collison was fearless with his drive to the basket
- roddy played under control and thats very important
- delonte didn't play under control, he isn't a pg and will never be one
- i didnt see much pnr between oj and dirk
- matrix played amazing defense and was active on offense. his game winning basket crowned his perfomace
- carters shot looked very good. it'll be interesting to see what his game will look like when his shot doesn't fall
- the pregame dunks were incredible, maybe the best thing about this event. dahntay jones (!) put up some great stuff. cunningham, crowder, vince, oj and roddy (of course), too
41N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:10 AM   #138
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41N View Post

- when kidd left, my biggest concern was who will get the ball to dirk in the post, especially in crunch time. it looks easy when kidd makes that entry pass but it's harder than it looks. i'm also watching the german national team and the guards there have also big problems getting the ball to dirk. i hope darren learns how to make it during preseason or else dirk will make 15 ppg next season
Collisson needs to pass the ball quicker. Dirk was pretty much always open for about ~1 second (right after he rotated to the left or right) and this is where the ball should be underway already. Kidd knew it, Collisson missed those opportunities all the time. It is pretty much like a "slot" on an airport. Quick decisions are needed.

Last edited by markus1234; 10-07-2012 at 07:11 AM.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:05 AM   #139
b_o_r
Golden Member

Collison inability to feed the post is the result of him not taking an extra step before the pass. He is short so making the entry pass becomes difficult if the spacing isn't correct. Other than that he was pretty good especially when he pushed the tempo.

Marion was the Mavs best player until he had to defend PG's. Him running through screens and chasing little guys wore him down so he is going to be better this year.

Carter was productive last year until he had to take on a larger role because of Odom. as long as his minutes stay short he should be effective.

Crowder reminded me of Ian w/o the fouls. He was active, so active that he was everywhere that he shouldn't have been.

Dirk had some quality shots that he missed. However, he didn't get the shots he wants to take. I think Dirk prefers the ball delivered in his pet spots so he can dribble or back down and find the rhythm on his jumper as opposed to catch and shoot. He looked spry as far as running the court, grabbing rebounds, not so spry.

Kaman was good but once that ball comes to him he is taking the shot which isn't always the best thing.

Mayo is a good playmaker but he is missing something.

I felt sorry for Dominique. He knows to automatically go towards to the rim when he gets the ball but after that the positive ends. He is missing something and it isn't just a jump shot.

Roddy finally has a NBA body. His ankle injury didn't look serious at all. I'd be surprised if he isn't ready for the Houston game. His footwork looks better on his jumper. However, he has to become aggressive. He has to call his own number sometimes and push the tempo like Collison.

The West/Roddy can only work if they switch roles. Roddy has to bring the ball up court. West tries too hard when he brings the ball up court for some reason. He is totally different when he is the secondary initiator of the offense. The PnR/P with him and Dirk should/could be money.

Offensively and defensively, it looked like a pickup game for the Mavs.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:03 AM   #140
Popeye

Popeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to behold

It's hard to play all 12 guys in a game. Maybe RC decided to play Crowder and Bernard James this game, and he'll play Wright and Cunningham next game.

Dirk played 34 minutes. I wonder if they rest him next game.
Popeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:30 AM   #141
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Watched the game again last night. Kaman was definitely the player that stood out. I think he is in better shape then some us thought after spraining that back. He never really looked that slow footed which is a big plus. Always managed to challenge his man when it came to a player driving to the rim on him. And he can make turn around fadeaway jump shots. What isn't to like outside of health?

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:31 AM   #142
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

both Wright and Cunningham are recovering from injuries. Let's not forget that.

Wright has a sprained quad and is expected to take a few more days.
Cunningham has a sprained quadricep

neither is necessarily serious, but it's a pre-season game and there were plenty of other bodies.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 10-07-2012 at 11:31 AM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:30 PM   #143
some1nw
Golden Member

some1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctQqvxf7xAY VC in warmups
Old 10-07-2012, 04:15 PM   #144
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Jon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by some1nw View Post
Nice

Found one with other players. A nice one in there of Cunningham.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHhaFduUzEk
Old 10-07-2012, 06:22 PM   #145
some1nw
Golden Member

some1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Avalon View Post
Sick. I haven't seen that one before.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:00 PM   #146
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Steve Nash is mad

Steve Nash ‏@SteveNash
That's some bs. We're playing in fresno and you're at the Camp Nou!RT @swish41: On way to el clasico. Lets do this. Fired up.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:23 PM   #147
tron#1

tron#1 is just really nicetron#1 is just really nicetron#1 is just really nicetron#1 is just really nicetron#1 is just really nicetron#1 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41N View Post

- i'm very suprised that serge is ahead of bwright in the depth chart
- i'm a little suprised that crowder is ahead of dahntay in the depth chart
- our defense looked okay for just one week of practice. alba had some wide open shots but the energy was there
- jae played like expected. great hustle and energy, he needs some basics but he will learn them
- kamans jumper looked great. the best thing about him is, when the j doesn't fall, he can make some moves around the rim
- brand started not so good but he adjusted to the game and showed some good things on offense and defense. he also competes very hard, i can totally understand why he lead the league in flagrant fouls last year
- dirk played like an exhausted 34-year old man, who ran the past three days constantly through berlin for some appoinments. i'm not concerned
- collison was fearless with his drive to the basket
- roddy played under control and thats very important
- delonte didn't play under control, he isn't a pg and will never be one
- i didnt see much pnr between oj and dirk
- matrix played amazing defense and was active on offense. his game winning basket crowned his perfomace
- carters shot looked very good. it'll be interesting to see what his game will look like when his shot doesn't fall
- the pregame dunks were incredible, maybe the best thing about this event. dahntay jones (!) put up some great stuff. cunningham, crowder, vince, oj and roddy (of course), too
what kinda warm up dunk did mayo do? still have a lot of peopl questioning his athletic ability.
tron#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:53 AM   #148
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

Roddy is much improved and is out of the walking boot. He is ruled out for the next preseason game though.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:52 PM   #149
GermanFan

GermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to all

some dirk love

Before the game
Old 10-08-2012, 05:46 PM   #150
QSA

QSA will become famous soon enough

Mayo being benched to end the game is definitely not a good sign. I don't think he was bad. not great, but wasn't bad either.
QSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:11 PM   #151
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by QSA View Post
Mayo being benched to end the game is definitely not a good sign. I don't think he was bad. not great, but wasn't bad either.
First game, let's worry later.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:43 PM   #152
Underdog

Quote:
First game, let's worry later.
Preseason game, let's worry never.