Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 01-31-2017, 08:40 AM   #41
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Go pack your bags, you are an immigrant too
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2017, 09:14 AM   #42
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Old 01-31-2017, 09:30 AM   #43
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
The reality is that more Americans are for the temporary travel ban than against it. The problem is that much of the media generally only represents the side that yells the loudest. So, you see the protests.. Congrats, but liberals have recently shown us that they will cry anytime they don't get their way. A liberal would likely protest Trump pulling children out of a burning orphanage. And all they're doing is pushing the middle more towards the right..
Is that the reality or are you just talking out of your ass?

See, I know this is probably difficult to understand, but this isn't a Liberal or Republican issue.

This is a human rights issue.

Old 01-31-2017, 09:37 AM   #44
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
This is cute and everything, but I don't remember any republicans/conservatives acting anything like a bunch of whining babies. Nooooooo! Yes we voiced our opinion, but at the end of the day Obama was our president and mostly acted like adults. If you want to be respected as an adult, maybe try acting like one and this is most definitely NOT going to get my sympathy.

All of that protesting over making 109 immigrants wait a little longer. Really? Really???
Old 01-31-2017, 10:02 AM   #45
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

The 5 Biggest Tech Companies Lost $32 Billion In Value Over Donald Trump’s Muslim Ban

Google Headquarters...

Last edited by Underdog; 01-31-2017 at 10:06 AM.
Old 01-31-2017, 10:38 AM   #46
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

I would love to see these companies growing some big balls and and announcing that they will move their HCs outside the US...
Old 01-31-2017, 12:38 PM   #47
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post

See, I know this is probably difficult to understand, but this isn't a Liberal or Republican issue.

Let me grab a tissue... oh, and I'm sure you were this up in arms when similar human rights issues occurred under Obama and other presidents. No? Didn't think so. I guess it only applies when it's coming from someone you don't like as the president.

I haven't seen this much knee jerking in awhile... Again, just pushing the center more towards the right.. That's all you're doing with the outlandish protesting..
Old 01-31-2017, 12:42 PM   #48
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I think the answer to your question is extremely obvious. There is nothing near majority support for anything remotely similar to banning Muslims on the basis of their religion. No matter how the executive order is worded, that is objectively what its intent is. And in response to the AG declaring it illegal/unconstitutional, Trump fired her. First President to fire an AG since Nixon. Great company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I would love to see these companies growing some big balls and and announcing that they will move their HCs outside the US...

I'd prefer they speak up directly against Trump, mentioning him by name. I'd rather they not leave the country because of the jobs he companies provide.
Old 01-31-2017, 01:22 PM   #49
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let me grab a tissue... oh, and I'm sure you were this up in arms when similar human rights issues occurred under Obama and other presidents. No? Didn't think so. I guess it only applies when it's coming from someone you don't like as the president.

I haven't seen this much knee jerking in awhile... Again, just pushing the center more towards the right.. That's all you're doing with the outlandish protesting..
So you don't have any stats to back it up? Didn't think so.

Empty posts are empty.

And I'd feel the same way if ANY president did this.

Old 01-31-2017, 02:19 PM   #50
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
I'd prefer they speak up directly against Trump, mentioning him by name. I'd rather they not leave the country because of the jobs he companies provide.
Trump destroying jobs with his politics, thats the point of such a move.
Old 01-31-2017, 04:11 PM   #51
Underdog

Quote:

You never answered his question -- do you have numbers to back your claims? You say most Americans want Muslims out of the country... Prove it... You say liberals are pushing centrists to the right... Prove it.

Instead you throw out strawman arguments about Obama and Hillary, as if they have anything to do with President Trump at this point. You say you hate Trump, but you've defended everything about him so far...The only thing you've proven is that you'll stand behind any bad idea that someone with an "R" next to their name can come up with.

Shame on you, bigot.

Last edited by Underdog; 01-31-2017 at 04:12 PM.
Old 01-31-2017, 04:56 PM   #52
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

The only poll I found was a Quinnipiaac poll taken January 5-9 taken, and it was 48 for and 42 against.

But it makes little sense since that poll was taken before the order was actually signed. And it was for 899 homes with a LANDLINE. I haven't used a landline in 10 years.

Old 01-31-2017, 05:46 PM   #53
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I never said I wanted Muslims out of the country. Never said that at all
Old 01-31-2017, 05:50 PM   #54
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

I am glad, that people can demonstrate publicly. But what makes me wonder. Those people can manage to show up in the morning, at noon, in the evening. No matter what, they are there.
And why didn´t they march against Obama, who gave the go for 28000 bombs last year, if i read that right. Because Obama is a Democrat, whom the " intellecual elite " usually supports and he is afro - american. That is why they remained calm and that is bigotry.
Old 01-31-2017, 05:53 PM   #55
Murphy3
Guru

Reuters poll showed 49% somewhat to strongly supported the action. Rasmussen showed well over 50%. I'll provide links later. I don't agree with a long term ban myself. However, I strongly support significant changes to immigration policies. If that means a short term ban for certain countries to put better policies and procedures in place, so be it. I've been to Europe recently and so many citizens are terrified of what their countries have become. It is time to be proactive with immigration.
Old 01-31-2017, 06:18 PM   #56
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Here, many people rush home in the evening and try not to be underway at night. There is also a very significant decline in partygoers. And the rising violence is covered up by the police, the press of course and politics. They are whitewashing the stats. In BRB they even changed the statistics the way, that "occurences" in the vicinity of asylum seeker homes are filed as "right wing motivated" until the opposite is proven. How is that.
Imagine, you are considered a Spurs rioter, if you wear a black shirt. They are totally crazy.
Old 01-31-2017, 06:27 PM   #57
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
I am glad, that people can demonstrate publicly. But what makes me wonder. Those people can manage to show up in the morning, at noon, in the evening. No matter what, they are there.
And why didn´t they march against Obama, who gave the go for 28000 bombs last year, if i read that right. Because Obama is a Democrat, whom the " intellecual elite " usually supports and he is afro - american. That is why they remained calm and that is bigotry.
Honestly, a couple of things.. the right typically doesn't protest and riot like the left. There's a common joke that basically says the right doesn't protest because we have to go to work. Democrats are definitely better about assembling and being vocal. This is in part why everyone thought Hillary would win in a landslide. Democrats have significant control over the media and most artists/musicians/actors are Democrats. Basically, it is now uncool to be a Republican. You are frequently publicly shamed if you are one.

But, you can see that Republicans are now in control of the House, Senate, and of course the President. In every income bracket except basically the lowest, Republicans are the political party of choice. And, in reality, Democratic Party leaders are fine with a large lower class. They are dependent upon government money to get by so they stay latched to the Democratic Party. This is why the Democratic Party is ultimately so lax with immigration. It creates a larger voting base. Again, that is not necessarily the view of the every day Democrat, but definitely the view of the political party.

There are many tremendous people in the Democratic Party that have good values and want to see good done. But it's just not what's going on. The division is only getting worse. Large cities have become a cesspool of violence and drugs while completely beholden to the government to get by. Millions simply don't want to work and/or milk the system for every dime it's worth. It's just unsustainable. I could go on and on.. but dealing with kids that have the flu so a little scatterbrained. But just do this for yourself.. look to see how much political bullying there has been from celebrities and how many riots and marches there have been recently.. you quickly find out that those that yell the loudest with the biggest social media platforms are not in the majority here. But for some reason, they seem to have a stranglehold on media attention. Why? The majority of the media is liberal and chaos sells. Long gone are the days when the majority of the media could report without bias.
Old 01-31-2017, 06:32 PM   #58
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Here, many people rush home in the evening and try not to be underway at night. There is also a very significant decline in partygoers. And the rising violence is covered up by the police, the press of course and politics. They are whitewashing the stats. In BRB they even changed the statistics the way, that "occurences" in the vicinity of asylum seeker homes are filed as "right wing motivated" until the opposite is proven. How is that.
Imagine, you are considered a Spurs rioter, if you wear a black shirt. They are totally crazy.
And yes, the liberals will come bully the conservatives much like you see in the media and social media... but America has spoken via election and know that their views don't reflect what the average citizen wants. Yes, I guess it does reflect the views of the coffee sipping MacBook crowd that sits around the local Starbucks contemplating their next protest...

Last edited by Murphy3; 01-31-2017 at 06:34 PM.
Old 01-31-2017, 06:33 PM   #59
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Honestly, a couple of things.. the right typically doesn't protest and riot like the left. There's a common joke that basically says the right doesn't protest because we have to go to work. Democrats are definitely better about assembling and being vocal. This is in part why everyone thought Hillary would win in a landslide. Democrats have significant control over the media and most artists/musicians/actors are Democrats. Basically, it is now uncool to be a Republican. You are frequently publicly shamed if you are one.

But, you can see that Republicans are now in control of the House, Senate, and of course the President. In every income bracket except basically the lowest, Republicans are the political party of choice. And, in reality, Democratic Party leaders are fine with a large lower class. They are dependent upon government money to get by so they stay latched to the Democratic Party. This is why the Democratic Party is ultimately so lax with immigration. It creates a larger voting base. Again, that is not necessarily the view of the every day Democrat, but definitely the view of the political party.

There are many tremendous people in the Democratic Party that have good values and want to see good done. But it's just not what's going on. The division is only getting worse. Large cities have become a cesspool of violence and drugs while completely beholden to the government to get by. Millions simply don't want to work and/or milk the system for every dime it's worth. It's just unsustainable. I could go on and on.. but dealing with kids that have the flu so a little scatterbrained. But just do this for yourself.. look to see how much political bullying there has been from celebrities and how many riots and marches there have been recently.. you quickly find out that those that yell the loudest with the biggest social media platforms are not in the majority here. But for some reason, they seem to have a stranglehold on media attention. Why? The majority of the media is liberal and chaos sells. Long gone are the days when the majority of the media could report without bias.
Gee . . . like say Trump for the last 8 years on Twitter?
Old 01-31-2017, 06:36 PM   #60
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
I've been to Europe recently and so many citizens are terrified of what their countries have become. It is time to be proactive with immigration.
Again, i hate such sentences. So with how many citizens of europe you spoke about this issue during your trip? More than 10? 20? Do you really think this is a valid sample size?

btw im a german living in Brazil, so i know also pretty well whats going on in europe.

I spoke recently with around 20 us citizens. most of them said Trump is a dangerous racist idiot. So that proves we need to do something against him, right?

Last edited by sefant77; 01-31-2017 at 06:37 PM.
Old 01-31-2017, 06:40 PM   #61
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
. but America has spoken via election and know that their views don't reflect what the average citizen wants.
Yes, the american citizens have spoken via election.

The majority at the election wanted Hillary. Thats a fact.
Old 01-31-2017, 06:43 PM   #62
sefant77
Guru

Quote:

Verbreite deinen Höcke/Petry AfD Rotz nicht in der Welt.

significant decline in partygoers...ah yeah...not in my hometown, which is a big party student city...so spot me your statistical source.
Old 01-31-2017, 06:49 PM   #63
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Oh yes, the media is always to blame. I don't watch or get my news from MSNBC, Fox News, or CNN. Some of us with brains actually know how to get facts from reliable sources.

And if Hillary had won, then the Trump nuts would have been rioting in the streets. He said the election was rigged, and yet he won. So is it still rigged? I'm confused.

Old 01-31-2017, 06:50 PM   #64
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Yes, the american citizens have spoken via election.

The majority at the election wanted Hillary. Thats a fact.
The house and senate are controlled by Republicans. And, obviously, the presidential election isn't done by popular vote. There's really no way to know how the election would have turned out if it were a popularity vote. Many more Republicans in New York and California would have turned out.. probably more Democrats in Texas as well.

Last edited by Murphy3; 01-31-2017 at 06:57 PM.
Old 01-31-2017, 06:52 PM   #65
sefant77
Guru

you entire argument is based on speculations....lol.

There is one thing we know and thats the fact that Hillary got more votes.
Old 01-31-2017, 06:57 PM   #66
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Oh yes, the media is always to blame. I don't watch or get my news from MSNBC, Fox News, or CNN. Some of us with brains actually know how to get facts from reliable sources.

And if Hillary had won, then the Trump nuts would have been rioting in the streets. He said the election was rigged, and yet he won. So is it still rigged? I'm confused.
I'm not a Trump but at all. I've said on here and other places that he's the wrong guy with many of the right ideas. He was a terrible candidate.. just happened to be going against a corrupt and horrific candidate in HRC. One of the biggest issues with our country is that neither side is willing to give an inch. Democrats cry racism when their candidate loses instead of looking at their own abysmal candidate's flaws. Republicans refuse to get away from certain issues such as gay marriage...

I've voted Democrat in the past and I will in the future. It's truly a shame how divided this country is.. and how it's now nothing more than mob rule and group think from the Democrat side.
Old 01-31-2017, 07:03 PM   #67
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
I've said on here and other places that he's the wrong guy with many of the right ideas.
So what are his awesome ideas?

Quote:
He was a terrible candidate.. just happened to be going against a corrupt and horrific candidate in HRC.
So you dont consider Trump corrupt?

Do you think that Hillary (the super corrupt one) wouldnt release her tax returns?

Why do you think Trump doesnt release them? As only president since the Nixon crap?
Old 01-31-2017, 07:07 PM   #68
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Verbreite deinen Höcke/Petry AfD Rotz nicht in der Welt.

significant decline in partygoers...ah yeah...not in my hometown, which is a big party student city...so spot me your statistical source.
1st I did not notice, but neighbor told, elderly people were trying, not to go out in the dark.
2nd Witnessed myself several times, pubowner told and and the press wrote about it.
3rd You can not compare student towns with normal towns or metropols
Old 01-31-2017, 07:12 PM   #69
sefant77
Guru

So again, no statistical proof....just some feelings fromsome people.
Old 01-31-2017, 07:18 PM   #70
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Quote:
So again, no statistical proof....just some feelings fromsome people.
You don´t need stats for everything especially when you talk to people who live there and when you have eyes to see.
Old 01-31-2017, 07:23 PM   #71
sefant77
Guru

Yeah like my family, friends etc back in germany.

Weird, no one of them thinks actually that right wing populists are the solution for anything
Old 01-31-2017, 07:30 PM   #72
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Maybe right. Maybe they won´t be needed anymore since Christian- and Socialdemocrats have already copied them, because they fear a big loss in September.
Old 01-31-2017, 08:01 PM   #73
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Here are stone-cold facts that are inarguable:
  • Net immigration from Mexico is less than zero -- more Mexicans leave the United States per year than come in, counting legal and illegal immigrants. The majority of illegal Mexican immigrants in the country right now initially entered the country legally by airplane and simply overstayed Visas or did not get on return flights. The $25B (at least) Trump Vanity Wall solves none of this.
  • Muslims make up about 1% of the US population. Despite this, a senior Trump official stated very clearly that it is a goal of administration to decrease the Muslim population in the United States.
  • In the last 50 years, 0.3% (yes, one third of 1%, or about 1 out of 300) of domestic murders have been committed my Muslims. And yes, that INCLUDES the 9/11 attacks, committed largely by Saudi Arabians (not a banned country)

So again... Trump not only doesn't recognize a single real problem in this country, but his solutions rely on bad mathematics (i.e. 2+2=5). He is following through on childish policies that are based on racism and failing on any policies that were remotely appealing to the majority of the American people. See the meeting he had with big pharma over the past couple of days... he is no longer pursuing legislation that would allow Medicare to negotiate prescription drug prices. That was a very rare example of a campaign platform position of his that I agreed with.

And to anyone who claims that lefties are babies who complain when they don't get their way, let me just say that is a truly idiotic perspective of well-organized, effective, peaceful protests.
Old 01-31-2017, 09:47 PM   #74
sefant77
Guru

Two groups were really happy with the muslim travel ban:

Trump supporters and...ISIS. Yes, ISIS...that tells how useless and stupid the order is.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7552856.html

Its not the most important to close your borders. Its important that the lifes of muslims in the USA doesnt turn to shit. Because that gives ISIS the recruits. Recruits allready living right now in the US...

Last edited by sefant77; 02-01-2017 at 05:43 AM.
Old 01-31-2017, 10:28 PM   #75
Underdog

Jewish Centers Across U.S. Face New Wave of Bomb Threats

Third verse same as the first.

Last edited by Underdog; 01-31-2017 at 10:59 PM.
Old 01-31-2017, 11:36 PM   #76
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Funny, because I was just about to make a post that everyone posting in this thread should watch the movie Conspiracy. The plot centers around a famous meeting to bring about the conclusion to the Jewish question during WW2. You can watch it on Amazon Prime or HBO go I believe.

The relevance is that all roads lead to a dark conclusion once you start talking about what are good and bad Muslims. The discussion is self-defeating.

Old 02-01-2017, 05:46 AM   #77
sefant77
Guru

Oh look....something inside the US holocaust museum

Old 02-01-2017, 09:07 AM   #78
Murphy3
Guru

Hmmm... well, looks part Republican part Democrat..

Controlled mass media ... media definitely swings way to the left.

labor power suppressed... considering how controlling the left is of the lowest income bracket simply to garner votes, you've got that one.

Corporate power protected...sounds like Hillary's pay for play.

Disdain for intellectuals and the arts... sounds like the democratic policy of attacking anyone's intellect if they disagree with one of their policies. You see that all the time... the constant claims of the uneducated electing Trump while ignoring the fact that education can come from other places other than a university.

Fraudulent elections... aren't we having a re-count in Michigan because Democrats were pushing the fraudulent election narrative?

Rampant Sexism... You have me there. I forgot that it was sexist to not vote for HRC. How could I forget? Of course it's sexism to not vote for someone that belittled her husbands sexual abuse and/or rape victims.

Identification of enemies as a unifying cause.. sounds like Democrats targeting Republicans

Religion and government intertwined.. well, you've got me there...wait, hasn't religion and government been at least a little intertwined basically since inception of our country? Oh yeah, it has.. good point.

Powerful and continuing nationalism.. i'll give you that one. Us Republicans are proud to be Americans unlike our previous President and first lady.

The reality is that you could easily associate everything on the list with either party if you try hard enough. The reality is that it is also counterproductive to cry wolf every time you don't get your way. That is what Democrats are doing. They are throwing a fit and getting absolutely nothing accomplished except pushing the center more towards the right.
Old 02-01-2017, 09:10 AM   #79
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Two groups were really happy with the muslim travel ban:

Trump supporters and...ISIS. Yes, ISIS...that tells how useless and stupid the order is.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7552856.html

Its not the most important to close your borders. Its important that the lifes of muslims in the USA doesnt turn to shit. Because that gives ISIS the recruits. Recruits allready living right now in the US...
Considering there are very few people that actually like Trump, it's apparent that far more people than just ISIS and Trump supporters support this temporary travel ban.

Quit making up b.s.
Old 02-01-2017, 09:27 AM   #80
Underdog

SEAL, American Girl Die in First Trump-Era U.S. Military Raid

Quote:
"Almost everything went wrong"

Closed Thread