Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 03-03-2001, 10:37 PM   #1
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

How was it being at the game. I know you went tonight. It had to awesome with everyone going crazy. I wish that I could have been there.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2001, 10:59 PM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I just got back from redeeming my free chalupa [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] The dumbass at Taco Bell didn't know what the hell to do when we showed her our Mavs tix and explained why we didn't have to pay for them! Even her manager was clueless! But she eventually gave 'em to us [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Oh and the game was FANTASTIC!!! I was doubting our chances in the second half when Hakeem and the Rockets' backcourt manhandled us. And the Mavs' poor outside shooting (I gave up on Vernon's long-range jumpers after the third miss) didn't make matters any better. But we finally made some good defensive stops and converted on the other end. The place was going CRAZY! The little Mavs Dancing Boy was sitting in front of me and they had the camera on him the whole time during the intermissions (they even brought him down to the court to dance in front of the Mavs dancers). The only downer was that I was completely surrounded by Rockets fans and rednecks who wouldn't shut the hell up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I swear the whole section beside me was all Rocket fans! Oh and I'm not sure if you all got to see it on tv, but Rudy T. kept going after the refs well after the final horn had sounded. Made me bust out laughing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2001, 11:13 PM   #3
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Yep, Bob kept talking about Rudy T talking to the ref's. They showed him after the game talking to them. Don't know why. It seemed to me that we kept getting the bad end of the calls.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2001, 11:15 PM   #4
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Oh yeah, they showed the little dancing boy but only when he was down on the court. He had his body all painted up.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2001, 11:16 PM   #5
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see why the Rockets are whining about the calls. The Mavs got hacked a number of times down low but never got a whistle.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2001, 12:47 AM   #6
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

The refs actually sucked in my opinion. The mavs got very few calls. This is the worst year I have ever seen for officiating.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote