Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-03-2004, 06:32 PM   #41
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:OVER/UNDER...Bring on the Hornets

i missed that O/U fun sooo much...

especially for you *S*I*K*E*

- Dirk's points - (minus) Maglorie's rebounds: 15

- Mavs blocks + Mavs three pointers made: 10

- Finley's minutes - (minus) Stack's points 9

- Margin O vitory for Mavs: + 7

- HoH: Dampier's rebs - (minus) Harris's assists: 5
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2004, 07:16 PM   #42
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I'll take a shot at it:

Over
Over
Over
Over

HoH -Under

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 07:21 PM   #43
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: OVER/UNDER...Bring on the Hornets

under
over
over
under
HoH = over
Old 11-03-2004, 07:48 PM   #44
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

OVER
UNDER
OVER
OVER
OVER
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 08:06 PM   #45
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

OVER

UNDER

UNDER

UNDER

OVER

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 08:08 PM   #46
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Over
Under
Over
Over
Old 11-03-2004, 08:54 PM   #47
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Mine is late, you can disregard it if there is a problem. I'll try to be on time from now on.

Under
Over
Over
Under
Over

Thanks Mr MIB!

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 08:54 PM   #48
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 12:39 AM   #49
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Not quite as spectacular as last night….tap dem brakes on Harris being god…Damp needs a double double this Saturday at the Grizz…a solid game…Stack showed that he still has something in that bag.

Most of you sucked tonight…making you horrible human beings…not worthy of ever receiving a compliment as long as you live…unless sucking eventually becomes a compliment…

Those who did has poorly has they statistically could at –2: Mavs Rule(what are you doing here bro….you gotta lay off the crazy pills), vashjan(if you look into a mirror and are not ashamed…you need to clean your mirror), Novice(the world does not seem just right now)

Not much better than communists at –1: U2(stop digging yourself a hole just so you can brag later on!), dirno(hit the sauce…I hear it helps), MVP(hit your husband, I hear it helps), DHWS(the kid not so hot tonight…so you felt you had to mimic him?), mary(GO TO YOUR ROOM!), Jive(sucka….“tiger punch!”), Razor(a dull blade tonight no doubt), SS(not to easy tonight huh?), vjz(Puffy: Improve or die!), V2M(do better…God is not happy)

The zeros….called such because they can’t even get a point: Mavdog(BUSH!), puppy(come on bro!), amy(huh? Is this an alternate universe where amy sucks?), Rex(nobody loves him now), Julius(not so good, Julius), Rev(preachers fall), applebum(great name, horrible game), rabbit(neither one of your feet could help you tonight), cheesy(………..), Fintastic(zero, zed, 0)

They at least got one right…but still are not far from the losers at +1: Dan(quite an example of a male dog if you ask me), Dub( tisk, tisk), toad(likes to suck toes…or hooves so I’m told), Steve(staying on the positive side of the track), BigDog(looked more like a wiener dog tonight), Cali( L ), Evil(doubt the power of the dark lord), MFF(a mod with a bod)

They can at least hit the Wendy’s dollar menu and grab a Texas double and a frosty at +2: Pongo(ok…not great..just ok), sande(ditto), F4ever(sure, fine, whatever….+2 is just not sexy), brick(not so good), Crippler(its an old college nickname)

Feeding their family at +3: dawg(has been good so far), twelli(the genius behind the picture thread)

Wearing the suit to work and bringing home the big bucks at +4: enstien(nice), zueri(a real alien makes good), Fuzz(is blowing his trombone in pride), doc(screw you), C(good showing)

PERFECTION AT + 6: TripleD(has the golden touch tonight…bow down and pay your respect…you are in the presence of genius!)

Once again, the HoH makes heroes and crumbles kings…I love it…it is both the widow maker and king maker….

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 12:54 AM   #50
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Yes, I took too many meds today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] , but all is not lost, the Mavs are ruling the roost!! [img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img]

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 01:02 AM   #51
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

+8 for the season, WOW!

Can we stop the season now?

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 01:18 AM   #52
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Dear God the HoH just destroyed me. Oh, the pain.
Old 11-04-2004, 08:08 AM   #53
sandeepgm

sandeepgm will become famous soon enough

Are you keeping track of the total points of everybody and not just the game total?
sandeepgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 09:04 AM   #54
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Dang, I am perfect two nights in a row --- a great big '0'

at least I am consistent.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 10:18 AM   #55
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

SIKE- we need a running score borther......I believe that you might want to start with me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] HoH HoH HoH!!!

dalm- consistency is underrated. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 10:57 AM   #56
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

as was metioned in the first thread of the season, we are keeping score...but we've only had two games so if you want to know your score...just add, don't pm me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-04-2004, 11:26 AM   #57
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

nice job sike. keep contributing.
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 11:32 AM   #58
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Being your daddy is a pleasure. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 01:36 PM   #59
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I suck at this game this year. Not that last year was any better. But the HoH has been kicking me in the crotch. And I'm the one coming up with the damn thing. Oh well, sorry this took so long... it took me awhile to decipher some of the nicknames that the alien comes up with...

Running Totals:
FahQ: -1
Zuerimav: +3
FineCubanCigar: -1
TripleDipping: +5
dalmations202: 0
Razor: -1
Rakesh: 0
Irontoad: +1
Ocelotark: +1
U2: 0
Murph: +1
Sande: +3
OzMavs: +1
Dirno2000: 0
samoan-maverick: +2
V2M: +1
Folterkammer: +2
Woods: +2
ape: +2
sbjensen: +3
grndmstr_c: +6
bricklayer: +4
rabbitproof: +2
Finley4ever: +4
Evil: +4 (everytime I read his nickname I think of Canon by the Stripes....)
Male23Dan: +4
Julius: +3
MavsRule: +1
SeriousSummer: +2
MFF: +4
ames: +3
Caliente: +4
Novice: +1
Crippler: +5
FreshJive: +3
Pongo: +6
Mary: +3
BushLOVER(mavdog): +4
mercury_rev: +4
BigDog: +4
Twelli: +8
raefformvp:+4
Doc: +9
chumdawg: +8
Vashjan: -2
DevinHarriswillstartsnameiswaytoolongforthisboarda lthoughitseemshewasright: -1
vjz: -1
cheesestar(aka PackerFan): 0
Fintastic: 0
DubOverdose: +1
Sande: +2
bricklayer: +2
Dirkenstein: +4
CrazyLint: +4
Old 11-04-2004, 01:44 PM   #60
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Only 6 are ahead of me... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2004, 02:03 PM   #61
Drbio
Banned

Hot Damn!

Who dat at the top wearing a +9?
Old 11-04-2004, 02:08 PM   #62
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Hot Damn!
you know what they say: "Fool's names and fool's original mavericks logo's always appear in public places." that used to rhyme I think.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2004, 02:14 PM   #63
Drbio
Banned

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Still wearing those John Kerry underoos sike?
Old 11-04-2004, 02:33 PM   #64
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Still wearing those John Kerry underoos sike?
Only when I have diarrhea!

Old 11-04-2004, 02:39 PM   #65
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hot Damn!

I'm right behind you, good doctor. In fact, I think your lead here is a lot like Tuesday's exit polls. At the end of the day the good win out!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 08:11 PM   #66
twelli
Diamond Member

Don't know why but I feel it looks much better like that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Running Totals:

Doc: +9

chumdawg: +8
Twelli: +8

grndmstr_c: +6
Pongo: +6

TripleDipping: +5
Crippler: +5

bricklayer: +4
Finley4ever: +4
Evil: +4
Male23Dan: +4