Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 11-04-2004, 08:23 PM   #1
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Wallpaper

I noticed the official site put up a new wallpaper.

Old 11-04-2004, 08:35 PM   #2
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:New Wallpaper

man that dirk one sucks.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 08:49 PM   #3
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

?
Old 11-04-2004, 09:05 PM   #4
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future
Default RE: New Wallpaper

I CRACKED UP when I saw Dirk's new one. That thing is hillarious...from the small thumbnail posted here I thought it was the Mantis!
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 09:07 PM   #5
bgantz

bgantz is on a distinguished road

i think they all suck really, i used the one of the 2004-05 schedule and thought it was tackier than hell
bgantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 09:31 PM   #6
mavs413
Golden Member

mavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the rough

I like the Lineup one. Everyone around Terry has a serious look on their face and he is in the middle with huge smile on his face. They should have squeezed Harris in too though.
mavs413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 11:48 PM   #7
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

the lineup pic is my new background....let us know if any of you know of even better pictures...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 01:40 AM   #8
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
the lineup pic is my new background....let us know if any of you know of even better pictures...
mine too. In the rare occasion that I have no windows open or that I have them minimized, Im inspired.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 03:33 PM   #9
hero = dirk

hero = dirk is on a distinguished road

erica can the picture in your footer be wallpaper? i like that one... and if so could you post it here! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Muhahahaha...
hero = dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 04:30 PM   #10
Winwall

Winwall is a jewel in the roughWinwall is a jewel in the roughWinwall is a jewel in the rough

I didn't like the official game schedule wallpaper so I created some myself.
They were designed for 1280x960 but I think they will look great on 1024x768 as well.
Each game schedule features one of the mavs player with a lineup picture in the background.
I think it looks pretty nice.

This one is a wallpaper of Jason Terry.
Tell me if you like it and I will post the others too.
Currently I've finished wallpapers of Terry, Daniels, Finley and Nowitzki.

Click here to download the wallpaper

I hope you like it. I can create custom wallpapers too... just send me your wishes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

BTW - Sorry for my english, but this isn't my native language. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Winwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 05:05 PM   #11
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Winwall, your English is fine....thank you for the kind offer.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 08:43 PM   #12
Winwall

Winwall is a jewel in the roughWinwall is a jewel in the roughWinwall is a jewel in the rough

You can download the finished wallpapers here:

Jason Terry

Marquis Daniels

Dirk Nowitzki

Michael Finley

Erick Dampier

Jerry Stackhouse

Josh Howard

Group Pic (a little crowded)

Thats it for now. Just tell me if you have any other ideas for wallpapers.

Custom wishes:

Devin Harris (requested by alby)

Winwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 10:35 PM   #13
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...supercalifragiliciousexpealidocious. That's greatness, thanks....
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 12:22 AM   #14
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

nice winwall, i really like them..
you should make ones for the rest of the team =)

at least one with devin harris

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote