Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 06-25-2009, 07:37 PM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default Liberals agree with Glenn Beck

http://www.glennbeck.com/mediaplayer/player.html?0

See what happens when we remove any pre-judgement and focus on the actual topic of discussion.

Seems like too many of us ME INCLUDED, focus on "D" or "R" and simply discredit comments or statements or positions without digging deeper.

Thanks to my son for showing me this link!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 07:51 PM   #2
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

The only problem with this is that those statements are just extracts from the Book of Obvious.

It's when Glenn Beck incites people to violence, as he does on a near-daily basis, that anything that comes out of his mouth ceases to be worth anything.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:05 PM   #3
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Kirobaito propoganda of hate.

If you want violence, look at the ACORN or whatever they are calling themselves these days. Using intimidation tactics, and to think, now they will get our Tax Dollars.

I wonder, how many Census forms will be returned with the N/A written througout the survey? I'm not allowing any more than a head count on my census form, the rest will be written with N/A
Old 06-26-2009, 08:14 AM   #4
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of the census...Is it really in a white males best interest to be counted? I mean they can never be a minority, nor can they be victimized? Would it actually be better if minorities were now over-represented so we can stop all of the fighting for spoils?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 08:21 AM   #5
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

oh the poor white man...
(im a white man myself btw)
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:35 AM   #6
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes...the poor white man...(actually it should be men in general, not just white).
83% of the jobs lost in this recession. http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/20...nd-job-losses/
57% of college attendees are female. http://www.usatoday.com/news/educati...ge-cover_x.htm
Will probably be majority female employed in this country soon. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/06/business/06women.html

So what do the percentages need to be before there are male focused affirmative action programs promoted?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 06-26-2009, 10:36 AM   #7
92bDad
Platinum Member

I agree...I no longer check the box under White or Caucasion...

Typically, I check the box under "Other"...if it asks for details, I use "European-American"

I'm for equal rights, and we should all have the right to be a Hyphenated-America.

This at least creates enough question so that we can't be stereo-typed based on skin color.

After all, can't we also have White African-American's?

Look have their been victims throughout history? YES!!! Is EVERYONE a victim today? NO!!!

For every legit victim of Racism, there are at least 100 others crying wolf.

I don't care if someone is Black, White, Red, Yellow, or any other color...stand up and take responsibility for yourself and allow those who are truly victims receive the support they need.

ACORN is incredibly guilty of manipulating the "Victim" mentality and playing on people's Guilts and Fears. People in general, again INCLUDING ME, are quick to jump to conclusions and judge people based on emotional perseptions.

I am not racist against a skin color, but I am racist against "Democrats"

I'm just as guilty as those people who agree with what Glenn Beck said, but who when they hear it came from Glenn Beck are appauled.

So I ask you, my liberal, independant and conservative friends and enemies...how do we change the feeding frenzy that is negative judgement based on misleading perceptions?
Old 06-26-2009, 02:41 PM   #8
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

or, to put it more succinctly...

"boo hoo, my panties hurt..."
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 07:10 PM   #9
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo View Post
or, to put it more succinctly...

"boo hoo, my panties hurt..."
Or where the heck is my quota!!

Tags
family tree of stupid, fluff the tragic dragon, fluffy banter