Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-02-2015, 12:50 AM   #41
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Wow
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2015, 01:11 AM   #42
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

DWill of 2009 found a time machine?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 01:19 AM   #43
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

Those back-to-back 3's by Wes and back-to-back blocks by Deron in the 4th.
Old 12-02-2015, 02:29 AM   #44
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

WTH happened? I was only able to catch 1st and 3rd quarters and the Mavs were floundering last sequence I watched. Cant wait to watch the 4th/OT tomorrow!

Dirk, Deron, Zaza with nice numbers.

This has nothing to do with the game but there is a guy on twitter @zaclee_nyc that thinks KG>Dirk and says he never knew people even consider it a debate. The amount of disrespect Dirk gets in the NBA will never make sense to me, especially from these young dudes.
Old 12-02-2015, 07:09 PM   #45
DGM
Banned

DGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
WTH happened? I was only able to catch 1st and 3rd quarters and the Mavs were floundering last sequence I watched. Cant wait to watch the 4th/OT tomorrow!

Dirk, Deron, Zaza with nice numbers.

This has nothing to do with the game but there is a guy on twitter @zaclee_nyc that thinks KG>Dirk and says he never knew people even consider it a debate. The amount of disrespect Dirk gets in the NBA will never make sense to me, especially from these young dudes.
You must have meant to say stupid young dudes. KG in semi retirement and Dirk still going strong.
DGM is offline   Reply With Quote