Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-18-2012, 12:57 PM   #161
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
James did look better in the second game versus the first game. It just looks like anytime he makes a good play, it gets negated by something that kind of looks like a bball IQ slip up. I guess for the process of being a 3rd stringer, you can handle that, but you have to wonder with the injury ?marks with the guys ahead of him, can you handle that or do you need someone who is a proven commodity?

You're pretty much on with what you've seen or thought with Crowder. I'm going to watch more of Crowder's tendencies on defense in today's game, but it seems like he's got the tools to work as a defensive 3. He'll have limitations to his game, but he's going to maximize his strengths and find ways to make those shine in the time he's on the floor.
Thank you for your input, much appreciated. I'm more and more optimistic about Crowder chances, hopefully Cunningham will show he has some game as well. He's an elite athlete, those guys can always break out at any time.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2012, 01:18 PM   #162
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Crowder really impressed so far. Hopefully he gets enough chances during the season.

Will watch the game later on tonight to get more impressions, especially James.
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 04:56 PM   #163
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

what time is the game and wheres the guy with the link????

pass the rock to the german moses
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 05:00 PM   #164
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaljasonandjimmy View Post
what time is the game and wheres the guy with the link????
Game is at 8:00pm ET - link will probably be posted around tipoff...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 05:14 PM   #165
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Game is at 8:00pm ET - link will probably be posted around tipoff...
its its pretty wild life's so rad. this bands my favorite dont you love them? ah man you want a beer? ah man bro this is the best man, im so glad we are all back together again and stuff its great man. hey you know about the party after the show?oh man its gonna be the best. im so stoked. hey take it easy bro.

Old 07-18-2012, 05:33 PM   #166
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
its its pretty wild life's so rad. this bands my favorite dont you love them? ah man you want a beer? ah man bro this is the best man, im so glad we are all back together again and stuff its great man. hey you know about the party after the show?oh man its gonna be the best. im so stoked. hey take it easy bro.
Copy/paste fail?

Last edited by Underdog; 07-18-2012 at 05:35 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:48 PM   #167
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
Copy/paste fail?
if you want to destroy my sweater pull this thread as i walk away and no copy and paste all typed by these fine fingers

Old 07-18-2012, 05:51 PM   #168
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if you want to destroy my sweater pull this thread as i walk away and no copy and paste all typed by these fine fingers
You don't live in the US, do you?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 05:53 PM   #169
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
i live in dallas arsehole born and raised. its a song by weezer

Old 07-18-2012, 05:54 PM   #170
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
actualy mesquite tx to be exact represent!

Old 07-18-2012, 05:57 PM   #171
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i live in dallas arsehole born and raised. its a song by weezer
Oh, I know the song. That's not the reason I asked.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:58 PM   #172
Underdog

Quote:
I'm so confused... Are you the guy who stole my jenkem stash?

Old 07-18-2012, 06:00 PM   #173
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
I'm so confused... Are you the guy who stole my jenkem stash?
i surely am whom you speak of

Old 07-18-2012, 06:01 PM   #174
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
Oh, I know the song. That's not the reason I asked.
if you didnt listen to that album atleast once in your life then your not a mffl mofo

Old 07-18-2012, 07:03 PM   #175
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

A bit drunk?

Link: http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/1311...mavericks.html
Old 07-18-2012, 07:15 PM   #176
GermanFan

GermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to all

nice tip in by crowder
Old 07-18-2012, 07:24 PM   #177
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

link doesnt work anymore

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:29 PM   #178
He15man

He15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to all

Not seeing a link to the game on first row sports
Old 07-18-2012, 07:35 PM   #179
Kante
Diamond Member

Link: http://atdhenet.tv/48051/watch-summe...llas-mavericks
Old 07-18-2012, 07:38 PM   #180
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I love me some Crowder. Tenacious, smart and wily.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:39 PM   #181
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

thanks!

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:43 PM   #182
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Some interesting tidbit:

Donnie was interviewed just now and said Collison/Roddy will be duking it out for starting PG job in training camp.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:45 PM   #183
Kante
Diamond Member

Nice dunk by Crowder!
Old 07-18-2012, 07:46 PM   #184
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

PLAY OF THE NIGHT!

I love Crowder.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:51 PM   #185
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

link?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:13 PM   #186
Kante
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
link?
Above: http://atdhenet.tv/48051/watch-summe...llas-mavericks

Where is Jones?
Old 07-18-2012, 08:16 PM   #187
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_o_r View Post
Some interesting tidbit:

Donnie was interviewed just now and said Collison/Roddy will be duking it out for starting PG job in training camp.
Sounds like roddy is moving way,way up in weight class. Look for an early knockout.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:19 PM   #188
Kante
Diamond Member

Jones' threes still way off, when Crowder takes them they look pretty good.
Old 07-18-2012, 08:20 PM   #189
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some interesting tidbit:

I don't really buy that... I think Collison is almost assured the starting spot.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:30 PM   #190
Underdog

Quote:
Some interesting tidbit:

So that must mean one or more of the following:

A) He's trying to motivate Collison by introducing a little competition.
B) Everyone from the Mavs front office to the media to the fanbase has severely overrated Collison.
C) He's trying to build Roddy's value for a trade.
D) Roddy learned how to play point guard over the summer and is actually good at it.

Otherwise I'm totally baffled as to why Donnie would say such a thing...

Last edited by Underdog; 07-18-2012 at 08:54 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 08:32 PM   #191
Kante
Diamond Member

E) Motivate Roddy
Old 07-18-2012, 08:36 PM   #192
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
E) Motivate Roddy
Meh... I don't think Roddy's problem is a lack of motivation so much as a lack of BBIQ.

Old 07-18-2012, 08:37 PM   #193
SeanL

SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts

link to the box score?
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:39 PM   #194
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
link to the box score?
Box

Old 07-18-2012, 08:51 PM   #195
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

NVE on the ATL bench

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:53 PM   #196
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Dominique's shot has been sh*t today.

The Crow is coming to an arena near you.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:53 PM   #197
chumdawg
Guru

Crowder is beasting!!
Old 07-18-2012, 08:54 PM   #198
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

I love that emotion from Crowder at the end. As soon as Jelenitwit lost the ball and time pretty much expired... he kind of gabe off a body gesture that "Damn, it's over."
Old 07-18-2012, 08:56 PM   #199
Underdog

Quote:
Crowder is beasting!!
20 points (9/20), 8 rebounds (4 offensive), 1 assist, 4 steals and 1 block... Not a bad stat line at all - a little of everything.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-18-2012 at 08:57 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 08:56 PM   #200
Bayliss