Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 08-02-2008, 11:50 AM   #2601
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Big Jar-Jar fan? I had him in 2004
can you define "had"? i dressed up as Jar Jar a lot in '04...
uhoh...

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2008, 12:09 PM   #2602
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW
uhoh...that was the same year I killed a man.
talk about bullying your way into a conversation...sheesh

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 12:46 PM   #2603
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can give tips on bullying your way into a relationship... I happen to be somewhat of an expert.
I'll pass, thank you...

Is this ghost ball??
Old 08-02-2008, 12:48 PM   #2604
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll pass a giant poopy, thank you...
you are not welcome.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 08-03-2008, 02:02 AM   #2605
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Man on man is healthy? Well, of course yes! Yes it is!! Look at me

I appreciate the honesty. Now if only you could keep it to yourself.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 12:44 PM   #2606
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah
I appreciate the honesty. Now only if you could hook me up!!!.
You know you guys can make another thread for this.......
Old 08-03-2008, 03:02 PM   #2607
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler
You know you guys can make another thread for my butt.......
that doesn't even make sense...

Old 08-03-2008, 04:26 PM   #2608
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh sure! I bet I'll have the most posts in that one!
Umm...Thank You...?
Old 08-04-2008, 09:27 AM   #2609
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh gee thank you, Mr. President..
Mr. President?

Old 08-04-2008, 11:09 AM   #2610
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
Tell me, Mr. Anderson, what good is a rep system if you have no fingers to click the mouse?
Wow, that's just cold.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 08-04-2008 at 11:10 AM.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:35 AM   #2611
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:
Wow, that's just cold Dip it in some more to make it hotter! Rawr!

"Rawr?" What are you, some kind of animal?

Old 08-04-2008, 11:46 AM   #2612
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
Trade Bass? What are you, some kind of anti-Animal nut?
Wrong forum.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 08-04-2008, 11:55 AM   #2613
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:
Wrong hole, my dear. Try the other one.

Ok that's as far as it should go! No more.

Old 08-04-2008, 12:46 PM   #2614
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ok that's as far as it should go! No more.

...wat a second... scratch that....

go deeper.

Deeper.

DEEEEEEEEEEPER!!!!!
I can only hope y'all are digging in your back yard for something...
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 12:51 PM   #2615
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
I hope you have a big trunk...bc I'm gonna put my bike in there
that movie was about you??!!

Old 08-04-2008, 12:56 PM   #2616
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
that movie was about you??!! The movie about me is called "butt bongo fiesta 3"
Just because you went to church yesterday doesn't mean you can behave like this today.
Old 08-04-2008, 01:02 PM   #2617
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Just because you went to church doesn't make you close to the big Senor.
I agree. (serious tone)...but why do you have to make everything so Spanishy?

Old 08-04-2008, 01:08 PM   #2618
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:
I agree. Spanishy-fly me Senor Flaco?

Excerpt from a scene in "Butt Bongo Fiesta 3"?

Old 08-04-2008, 01:38 PM   #2619
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I'm in an Excerpt from a scene in "Butt Bongo Fiesta 3"?
that turned around quickly...

Old 08-04-2008, 01:40 PM   #2620
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's so hot today, my balls are sticking to my forehead.
In what position are you sitting???
Old 08-04-2008, 02:28 PM   #2621
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
In what position are politically???
You need to ask? Nader!

Old 08-04-2008, 02:31 PM   #2622
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Who did you have intimate relations with last night?
You need to ask? Nader!
didn't even touch your message....
Old 08-04-2008, 02:43 PM   #2623
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
didn't even touch your wife....
keep it that way, mister!

Old 08-04-2008, 03:16 PM   #2624
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

Quote:
keep it that way, cause those nuts are mine!
Nuts on whose wife?
Old 08-04-2008, 03:51 PM   #2625
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I put my Nuts on whose wife?
Okay, so you don't know who she was married to, but I hope you at least got her name...
Old 08-04-2008, 04:17 PM   #2626
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Okay, so you don't know who she was married to, but I hope you at least tagged her...
U2!!!!

Old 08-05-2008, 08:30 AM   #2627
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
et tu Brute!?!??!!
You would make a marvelous Caesar.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 08-05-2008, 08:35 AM   #2628
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
You would make a marvelous main course for my Caesar salad.
?
Old 08-05-2008, 09:00 AM   #2629
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:
?
Confused on your sexuality?

Old 08-05-2008, 09:47 AM   #2630
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
Confused about my personality? Don't be. One of me is an INJFPOE, and the other is an EPDJEKX
I hope I don't offend either of you, but that looks like too many letters for the standard personality test.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 08-05-2008, 10:01 AM   #2631
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I hope I turn you both on!
good luck with all that.

Old 08-05-2008, 10:31 AM   #2632
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:
Luck with nipple rubbing? I dont need that. I'm gooooooooooood.

Seen much of the movie Little Nicky?

Old 08-05-2008, 10:34 AM   #2633
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
much of the movie Little Nicky was based on me.
you're the devil's son?...creepy.

Old 08-05-2008, 10:37 AM   #2634
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:
you're the devil's son?...sexy.

I'm not sure what you mean

Old 08-05-2008, 11:14 AM   #2635
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I'm not sure what you mean...but I'm your man.
I don't think I like where this is going...

Old 08-05-2008, 11:26 AM   #2636
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

Quote:
I like where this is going... Whose going to make the next move?

mqywaaah i guess
Old 08-05-2008, 11:58 AM   #2637
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
mqywaaah is my baby mama
are you sure you know who we're talking about?

Old 08-05-2008, 12:16 PM   #2638
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
are you sure you know we're the ones that we've been waiting for?
No, but it sounds catchy!

Is this ghost ball??
Old 08-05-2008, 01:21 PM   #2639
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
HIV..... it sure sounds catchy!
It is, and I would try not to if I were you.
Old 08-05-2008, 02:01 PM   #2640
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
-itis is the suffix for inflammation, and I would try to vigorously scratch any inflamed areas if I were you.
That is simply bad medical advice...

Is this ghost ball??

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!