Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-24-2009, 12:39 AM   #481
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

FWIW, I was in the arena and I really liked the conetti. Its not like we are the only ones doing it, and I think it really adds to the excitement and playoff atmosphere. Granted, it would've been much cooler if it had followed a really close game rather than a blowout.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:06 AM   #482
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
BTW, everybody give Mary rep for starting this.
that was immediate, YOU KNO IT!!!!

xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:19 AM   #483
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackspider972 View Post
And when you say it could be 3-1 Spurs, yea in your theory that is correct but what I'm trying to explain, you take this game as the result it is and judge game 4 after it is over. And if it's 3-1 Dallas, then the 1st 4 games meant something because someone has a lead. If it's 2-2 tie, then those first 4 games were a wash and you start all over in a best of 3.

I'm not downplaying this win at all. But seriously, I won't be satisfied unless they win game 4 along with this win. Ask anyone, that is all that is acceptable really at this point. You have to take advantage when you get a series lead, something they did not do in game 2 at all.
I completely understand what you're saying, and I agree. All I'm saying is that you shouldn't feel like the thing is over if the Mavs lose Game 4. They could very easily go out to Game 5 in SA and win that one.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 03:18 AM   #484
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

I expect the Mavs to come out strong but not mighty strong ! Win game 4, go Mavs !
Old 04-24-2009, 11:49 AM   #485
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

less than 500 posts in a playoff GDT?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:51 AM   #486
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
It was oddly quiet here last night.

Game one got 1000 posts in a big hurry.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:53 AM   #487
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Everyone was probably out getting drunk and celebrating.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:56 AM   #488
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

You know why it gets quiet after big wins...haters have to STFU and GTFO
Old 04-24-2009, 12:05 PM   #489
Blackspider972

Blackspider972 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackspider972 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I completely understand what you're saying, and I agree. All I'm saying is that you shouldn't feel like the thing is over if the Mavs lose Game 4. They could very easily go out to Game 5 in SA and win that one.
Yes I think they could easily do that but this year's team is not a good road team, even though they won game 1. But don't wake a sleeping giant. Get them down 3-1. If they are 2-2 going back home, it's going to be tough. It definitely won't be over but i want the 3-1 lead like we had back in 2006.

And yes, I noticed that, too. This GDT was really low on posts compared to other games. Even regular season games. Maybe people were at the game or it got so out of hand, it wasn't worth talking about. I know after Pop pulled his starters and made it boring, I was just praying for the game to end as fast as possible and have no injuries at all.
Blackspider972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:40 PM   #490
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
The Mavs are going to take the Spurs, beat them to a bloody pulp, and then obscenely violate that bloody pulp.

Mavs 217, Spurs 5 (all by George Hill in garbage time)
You know, I think I had the closest prediction, oddly.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:21 PM   #491
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

when you are winning by 40 points, there shouldn't even be any posts in a GDT.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bad tags = bad mojo, damp spanks tony, gdt 08/09, great tags = win, i wanna win this game, jh420, mavs wanting to win, no tags = no game?, rape spurs, scrub as scrub can, tags = tags