Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-04-2009, 11:02 PM   #281
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
No, he didn't. It was just a bizarre set of circumstances.
I understand what he was trying to do. It was a situational sub. But I still don't think he should have put in a cold player in Singleton and then take out Kidd who had been handling the offense and inbounding pretty well.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:03 PM   #282
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Hawks

Sixers

Blazers

Dammit, how many times do we have to turn blowouts into nailbiters with the other team raining threes in the final minute?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:06 PM   #283
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Good stuff..we got the win and we basically had control throughout the game, even when they got close, I never got the feeling that they would win it.

That foul on Jet wasnt really a foul....Good game overall, a lot of people stepped up.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:08 PM   #284
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Hawks

Sixers

Blazers

Dammit, how many times do we have to turn blowouts into nailbiters with the other team raining threes in the final minute?
Hmmm...
Win

Win

Win

Just as long as it's one point more for Dallas than the opponent, take it.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:19 PM   #285
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Well earlier in the year we were blowing leads and hte games were losses

If we give up leads but still win, I'll consider it progress

It was a fluke anyway, that TO was a fluke and those 3 pointers were a fluke
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:29 PM   #286
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

I wasn't surprised that Portland made a run there at the end. They're a good team and they were not going to go down without a fight.

There were just a couple of miscues for the Mavs which made the game a little closer than we would have wanted. However, its still a win.. so I'm happy.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:45 PM   #287
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

Hey, Kidd moved up the Career Assist Ladder tonight. Check it out.

Kidd passes Big O on career assist list

Posted Feb 4 2009 9:14PM
DALLAS (AP) -- Jason Kidd is now No. 4 on the NBA's career assist list.
With a pass to Josh Howard for an open jumper early in the Dallas Mavericks' game against Portland on Wednesday night, Kidd notched the 9,888th assist of his career. He passed Oscar Robertson, who was the career leader when he retired in 1974.
Only John Stockton, Mark Jackson and Magic Johnson are ahead of Kidd.
At his season average of 8.3 assists per game, Kidd could catch Johnson (10,141) by the end of this season. Kidd could pass Jackson (10,334) early next season. But it'll take many more big seasons to reach Stockton's mark of 15,806.

Link: http://www.nba.com/2009/news/02/04/k....ap/index.html

Last edited by craggmac; 02-04-2009 at 11:45 PM.
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:11 AM   #288
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

Good win by the Mavs....the wining streak continues!!!
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:23 AM   #289
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
They were hugging Joe Prunty. I wonder if they hugged Laura Green.
I noticed that during the national anthem only Joe Prunty had his hand over his heart. I like that.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:37 AM   #290
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

game recap:

1. I'm 3-0 on GDT's
2. DA is 4-0 since becoming an assistant coach

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dallas bukakes blazers, dallas in yo face, dallas wif da facial, dirty taggots, gay tags, gdt 08/09, i<3thisteam...iftheywin, lets flame the blazers, phelps is a blazer