Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-05-2009, 11:42 AM   #41
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

GReat game!

Bass is good huh. Tonight he showed me once again why he needs to be here! He is agressive even after a block on a dunk attempt that puts him to the floor. He comes right back at em, I love it!

Wright is worthy of the minutes he is getting. He has proven that his defense is very solid, I would say much more than serviceable. I wanted to see more Green at one time but when a team comes together like we have recently you don't mess with it, you stay out of the way of success.

I wish I would have seen more Damp when they went on a little run. I think he could have slowed all the paint traffic down. I wasn't unhappy with his game at all, I think he has been playing well lately right along with several others.

The right guys are playing sharp now and with passion and smarts! Jho is doing what he is good at slashing, cutting, being aggressive. Jet, Bass, Kidd on down the line. I'm not exactly sure what was said for motivation or what combination of events have taken place but this is a different team in the last 4 games. So wierd but I like it.

I think RC accidentally made this team better and gel thru chaos early this season. Only a select few knew their roles and when they would get minutes or start but it affected everyone. I think that it remained constant and made them stronger mentally. If you can compete and rise above change, new systems, new players, finding a identity all while being in the fire, in the midst of pressure of making the playoffs and competing then you have a team that is capable of success at a very high level. We were a weak and broken down team mentally, so much that most including myself thought we just werent talented or good enough anymore. I'm not sure what we have now or how long it will last but this has been a completely different team lately. Please, keep it up Mavs.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2009, 12:13 PM   #42
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
We're four games from second place. If the Spurs go 22-12 and we go 26-8 the rest of the way, then we'll be ahead of them. Is that too much to ask as a fan? Four games does not constitute needing a miracle with 34 games left.
Four games ago, we were four games behind the Hornets, and now we're only down percentage points.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:14 PM   #43
MavericksFan5912

MavericksFan5912 is a jewel in the roughMavericksFan5912 is a jewel in the roughMavericksFan5912 is a jewel in the roughMavericksFan5912 is a jewel in the rough

if the mavs go 26-8 the rest of the way I'll shart myself.

MavericksFan5912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:49 PM   #44
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

That would equate to 27 losses... not THAT unheard of...

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dancing bball pants