Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-19-2001, 10:59 PM   #1
Climbatize

Climbatize is on a distinguished road

Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I've shown my face, but it's good to see things are going great here.

I was just thinking about a prediction I made several months ago, before the start of the Mavs' season. I predicted the Mavs to end with a 43-39 record. Guess what. The Mavs already have 43 wins!!!! WOW! GOOOO MAVS!

I should also mention, that ESPN independently predicted 43-39 as well. The Mavs have beaten our predictions already! (hope I'm not jinxing the Mavs, but it's highly unlikely for them not to win anymore games)

Anyway, since we lost a bunch of old messages (cuz of the server problem), I have forgotten everyone's predictions. If you all still remember your predictions, give a shout out and show us all how close you came!

Go Mavs!
Climbatize is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2001, 11:04 PM   #2
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

"Anyway, since we lost a bunch of old messages (cuz of the server problem), I have forgotten everyone's predictions. If you all still remember your predictions, "

ahh yes, my was 43-23. uuhhh [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .

Actually I think I predicted between 43-46 wins. So it looks like I came up alittle short too. Hell Yeah!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2001, 11:09 PM   #3
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Don't make me pull up the old database file and look for your original prediction Rob [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2001, 11:14 PM   #4
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Do it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] . I bet that's what it says. 43-46 wins.

Old 03-19-2001, 11:34 PM   #5
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Took a while but I found you saying the Mavs would win 39-42 wins.

heheh j/k it was 43-46 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2001, 08:31 AM   #6
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

hehehe...Told ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .