Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-24-2001, 05:08 PM   #1
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

The LMF board used to be my number one stop on the Net for Mavs news and opinions. Now it's gotten to be so trash-filled, most of the old members have decided to stop posting. Why do so many people feel the need to argue with and piss others off all the time? Gawd even right now, I've somehow gotten entangled in an argument with one of the board's biggest losers realmavsfan. You have to wonder what goes on in the minds of folks like realmavsfan. The guy spouts off garbage that's obviously incorrect to try and make me look bad, yet I come back with written proof that he's wrong. But does he let it go? Nope. Pathetic. That's one bookmark I'll definitely be deleting.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2001, 06:30 PM   #2
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

DJ, you ought to see some of the garbage that morons aim at me on Sportstalk... Sometimes when you put someone in their place (and I always try to do it logically), they never stop trying to talk sh*t...
Old 03-24-2001, 07:01 PM   #3
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I noticed all those Sportologist posts..what's his prob? The guy posts batches of msgs even when there's no one else around. Makes ya wonder..
Old 03-24-2001, 09:39 PM   #4
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

Yeah that realmavsfan is a jackass
Old 03-25-2001, 05:27 AM   #5
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Some damn Sportstalk folks just can't take the Evil...

Old 03-25-2001, 02:56 PM   #6
Jordan23TX

Jordan23TX is on a distinguished road

yeah they are really wack on NBATALK... But supposedly the site is run by college guys ...so I think they partake in the bickering. .as a matter of fact ...I think they encourage it. Ive started to limit my postings on there.....I originally got hooked to Sportstalk for football...then came the Mavs.... Im a Rangers fan too ,,, to I can imagine the Yankee mofos talkin shyt to us ....not to mention the bitter Mariner fans...
Old 03-25-2001, 03:27 PM   #7
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

I dont go there anymore due to the bullshit.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2001, 03:53 PM   #8
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

I don't like to get crude on Sportstalk, but this is one of my recent replies to a sucka who won't stop his attacks...

I do have to say though that your mom always has excuses to make when it comes time for me to get my money...
...It almost makes me wonder why I turned her out to begin with... Oh well, some chickens make up for their age with enthusiasm. Your momma could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch...

Posted by Evilmav2

I only post like that when I am very well provoked...

Old 03-25-2001, 03:55 PM   #9
djb
Administrator

Remind me never to piss you off Evil [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2001, 04:24 PM   #10
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

LOL... There are no grounds for concern there... The joker I was talking to started throwing around personal insults, so I was just following the established lines of protocol...

Old 03-26-2001, 01:38 PM   #11
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

I saw that yesterday evil...was laughing my ass off. Just keep posting stuff like that and that jackass "proctologist" will either go away pissed or come hunt you down. My guess is that he is a pussy who likes to use the message boards to talk shit and he will go away if you keep attacking him personnaly. That board is a waste of space anyway. Screw the faker fans.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 02:24 PM   #12
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

I think I may keep posting obnoxious stuff for a while... It has been a while since intelligent posters have been on Sportstalk... If this years pattern holds up, the end of the playoffs will drive away some of the morons, while more serious guys will get motivated by draft speculation to start showing up again...
Old 03-26-2001, 09:50 PM   #13
derek harper

derek harper is on a distinguished road

the espn boards arent run that great
derek harper is offline   Reply With Quote