Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-04-2009, 06:42 PM   #41
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Deron might be out Thursday, not sure. AK and Boozer are out though.

LETS GET A WIN in that BAAAAD CITY

God willing our beloved Mavs will have cracked 30 wins 30 hours from now
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2009, 06:44 PM   #42
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
But Portland just isn't the same on the road. Tomorrow's game appears to be much tougher.
What's the word on Deron, heard he got hurt.....
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 06:45 PM   #43
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

....google is pretty quick, Williams practiced today and is probable to play.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:47 PM   #44
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavs are going to prove how overrated Portland is today...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 06:50 PM   #45
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
But Portland just isn't the same on the road. Tomorrow's game appears to be much tougher.
You´re right Dirka. 10:30 ET ( sorry ). Probably to late for me. Today´s game is a key, definately. Unpredictable.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:54 PM   #46
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
The Mavs are going to prove how overrated Portland is today...
30-17 is not really overrated. They've played as well as they should have up to this point, beating the Celtics and losing to us on their floor. Staples of a young, talented team. Yet in the end our experience should handle them tonight.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:01 PM   #47
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Go Mavs ! and...go Pferd !
LOL! Na ja, manche Pferde müssen wohl noch erzogen werden

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:03 PM   #48
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
8:30 ET - oh no.

Honestly, i don´t expect a win. Mavs have bee to inconstant this season. Maybe they can win, but it´s questionable.
Yeah, kinda late... But I will try to watch it. I live currently in EET, so for me it's even harder

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 02-04-2009 at 07:03 PM.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:03 PM   #49
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Dirk drops 40!

Oh yeah the tags are getting gay......
Old 02-04-2009, 07:09 PM   #50
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
Yeah, kinda late... But I will try to watch it. I live currently in EET, so for me it's even harder
Nah, you´re still a jewel in a rough. So don´t underestimate the Pferd ! Respect the elderly people. ( Bertold Brecht told me)
Old 02-04-2009, 07:20 PM   #51
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
Bucking late, yes.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:40 PM   #52
dayman

dayman will become famous soon enough

why the F is the game blacked out on HDnet? im a dish network user so i dunno
I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us...... It's science.
dayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:44 PM   #53
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayman View Post
why the F is the game blacked out on HDnet? im a dish network user so i dunno
maybe because it hasnt started....

ever thought of that huh?
Old 02-04-2009, 07:45 PM   #54
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

Hm 8:30 pm means 2:30 am in Germany, am I right?

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany
Zaknaf3in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:46 PM   #55
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Too many of yall are thinking this will be an easy game. It won't be.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:49 PM   #56
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaf3in View Post
Hm 8:30 pm ET means 2:30 am in Germany, am I right?
6 hours delay, man. There are some weeks in fall when it´s 5 hours, but only till americans adjust their clocks on wintertime.

Last edited by GermanDunk; 02-04-2009 at 07:50 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:53 PM   #57
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

Quote:
6 hours delay, man. There are some weeks in fall when it´s 5 hours, but only till americans adjust their clocks on wintertime.
Thanks mate - I will just never get it.

I spent a whole afternoon a while ago thinking about summer- and wintertime - until the brainly wheels fell totally off.

Old 02-04-2009, 07:54 PM   #58
Zaknaf3in

Quote:

I spent a whole afternoon a while ago thinking about summer- and wintertime - until the brainly wheels fell totally off.

PS: Well, that gives me some time to break this Mahjongg highscore!
PPS: Damn - edit =! quote.

Last edited by Zaknaf3in; 02-04-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:21 PM   #59
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Quote:

It´s pretty simple. Germany knows CET ( central european time ---not summer time CEST ) . As sun proceeds it´s way towards our american friends it visits London which is greenwich mean time (GMT). They are having tea at 16 o clock when german second chan airs its first main news at 17. Delay is one hour. At this time NYSE is open for two hours (11 local) and Flacolaco ( 10 o´ clock central standard time CST ) is diggin for mould Snickers in his office. Right now it´s 9 o´ clock pacific standart time PST in LA ( 8 hours delay ) when Andrew Bynum is searching for his kicks. OK, that was mean, but thats a little worldtime compendium.

btw. Tip off time in Dallas means quitting-time for my friend in Ulan Batar. He´s leaving office right now to enter the Khan Bräu Ulan Bataaaar for his afterwork gallon of Kahn Bräu.

Last edited by GermanDunk; 02-04-2009 at 08:27 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:28 PM   #60
odb 7777

odb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these parts

Link?
odb 7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:28 PM   #61
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

game link
Old 02-04-2009, 08:30 PM   #62
Abhi

Abhi is on a distinguished road

link?
Abhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:31 PM   #63
odb 7777

odb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these parts

Link doesn`t work.
odb 7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:34 PM   #64
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Why in the hell does Dallas fans have to listen to Alonzo Mourning analyzing the game?
Old 02-04-2009, 08:35 PM   #65
Abhi

Abhi is on a distinguished road

any good link?
Abhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:38 PM   #66
MainEv3nt

MainEv3nt will become famous soon enoughMainEv3nt will become famous soon enough

anyone find a good link.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:41 PM   #67
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Not looking good dudes
Old 02-04-2009, 08:41 PM   #68
Bayliss

Eric Snow says he believes in John Wooden's thought: "if you are good on the offensive end then you should be good on the defensive end."

If that is the case, then why doesn't that work on the other side of the ball? Why isn't Bowen a great offensive player? Why isn't Ben Wallace a great offensive player? Why Michael Cooper a great offensive player? The list goes on and on....

I don't deny you need to emphasize defense. But just because you are great on one end doesn't always translate to the other end. Because on one end requires a different skillset than the other end.

I respect John Wooden but if Eric Snow was quoting what he said, then Wooten is flat out wrong.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:44 PM   #69
STJessie1984

STJessie1984 will become famous soon enough

2:30 - link available - doesn´t work for me... bed-time(?)
STJessie1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:45 PM   #70
Zaknaf3in

Same link now works - it's a justin, though.

Old 02-04-2009, 08:48 PM   #71
Bayliss

What a terrible call.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:50 PM   #72
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

does anyone know the password for boxerfacejr channel on justin, I can't watch it without it?
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:51 PM   #73
buddha08

buddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Links?

I can't find one, been looking?..?
buddha08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:52 PM   #74
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Same link now works - it's a justin, though.
please repost
Old 02-04-2009, 08:52 PM   #75
Bayliss

Is there anyone in here tonight?
Old 02-04-2009, 08:52 PM   #76
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Quote:
Nah, you´re still a jewel in a rough. So don´t underestimate the Pferd ! Respect the elderly people. ( Bertold Brecht told me)
I do

Old 02-04-2009, 08:53 PM   #77
Zaknaf3in

Worked for 30s - now just black.

Old 02-04-2009, 08:53 PM   #78
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

yes we have all been looking...calm down..
in the mean time listen to audio or play by play
Old 02-04-2009, 08:53 PM   #79
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

http://albaaa.altervista.org/watch.php?id=206

This is the link, however it now connects to a private justin channel, boxerfacejr, and you need the password to watch it.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:53 PM   #80
grandmasta8

grandmasta8 is a jewel in the roughgrandmasta8 is a jewel in the roughgrandmasta8 is a jewel in the roughgrandmasta8 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Worked for 30s - now just black.
same here
grandmasta8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dallas bukakes blazers, dallas in yo face, dallas wif da facial, dirty taggots, gay tags, gdt 08/09, i<3thisteam...iftheywin, lets flame the blazers, phelps is a blazer