Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-05-2009, 04:07 PM   #41
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavericksFan5912 View Post
The Jazz and the Suns are really neck and neck for that last playoff spot, this game might have implications in March...
^ lol

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84

Last edited by alby; 02-05-2009 at 04:47 PM.
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2009, 04:32 PM   #42
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

@GermanFan

man.....why did i bother reading that discription.... now i have a horrible image in my head -_-
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 04:54 PM   #43
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by James2 View Post
@ALL... DONT USE albaa.altervista LINKS..... THAT ARE VIRUSES!!!!

i will watch Mavs-Utah here: http://www.andromedanet.com/tvtuner_tnt.html

let it buffer 15 seconds

Does anyone have more info on this? I'm usually inclined to ignore people with only 2 posts that type in all caps with lots of ".........", but I figured I should check. I don't want to go to a link "that are viruses."
Old 02-05-2009, 05:01 PM   #44
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't had a problem......yet.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 05:24 PM   #45
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanFan View Post
Goatse.cx (pronounced either "/goʊtsi: dɒt si: ɛks/" or "/goʊt sɛks/") was an Internet shock site. Its front page featured a picture, hello.jpg,[1] showing a naked man stretching his anus to a large size with both hands, with the inside of his rectum clearly visible. Below his gaping anus, his dangling penis and scrotum were visible, as well as a ring on the ring finger of his left hand.[1]

The image hello.jpg originates from a set of forty images called gap.zip. In those images, the man used dildos and butt plugs to stretch his anus. The images were located by Stile Project and are also available from the "Contrib" section of the goatse.cx website under the filename gap.zip.[2] hello.jpg is the third file in the archive, gap3.jpg.
??? well i guess that hurts -- ihhh
I received the mail several years ago. Thanks for reminding me.
Old 02-05-2009, 05:41 PM   #46
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey View Post
Does anyone have more info on this? I'm usually inclined to ignore people with only 2 posts that type in all caps with lots of ".........", but I figured I should check. I don't want to go to a link "that are viruses."
Highly unlikely. Well, I don't know about tonight's stream, but I've never had a problem. But the other site is a good alternative so it shouldn't be a bother. Anyway, good luck to our foreign friends, cause this one will be on TNT! I'm watching it from bed!
Old 02-05-2009, 06:10 PM   #47
dissentkid

dissentkid is a jewel in the roughdissentkid is a jewel in the roughdissentkid is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by James2 View Post
@ALL... DONT USE albaa.altervista LINKS..... THAT ARE VIRUSES!!!!

i will watch Mavs-Utah here: http://www.andromedanet.com/tvtuner_tnt.html

let it buffer 15 seconds

sorry mate.. i can't confirm that. no tracking cookie, no malware, no spyware. this rather sounds like advert-spam...
dissentkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:11 PM   #48
GermanFan

GermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by esoteric562 View Post
@GermanFan

man.....why did i bother reading that discription.... now i have a horrible image in my head -_-
haha

at least iam not the only one :P

Last edited by GermanFan; 02-05-2009 at 06:12 PM.
GermanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:22 PM   #49
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
you guys can rep me from the Blazers GDT whenever you have free time

BG, let's get your record up to .500 =]
I'm going big or going home...I'm taking the big games when I get a chance! I'll gladly take .500 tonight.

Whoever asked about AK-47, he had or is having right ankle surgery...so he is OUT.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:46 PM   #50
UtahDirkfan

UtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to all

AK-47 had surgery last week. So he's out, Boozer's out, looks like Williams will be a go. CJ miles is also out with a so called respiratory infection. Without AK's great flopping skills, this game tonight should not be a problem for Dirk to dominate. I hope Dirk drops 40 on them!
UtahDirkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:49 PM   #51
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Other than overseas, shouldn't everyone have TNT?

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:07 PM   #52
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
Other than overseas, shouldn't everyone have TNT?
Have you heard of cable? =/

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:10 PM   #53
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

I don't have cable....sucks.
Sad part is that we have international channels.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:27 PM   #54
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

I have cable and can watch Wolf Blitzer for free
Old 02-05-2009, 07:41 PM   #55
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

This is going to be one of those games that, who ever scores more points will win!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:48 PM   #56
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
This is going to be one of those games that, who ever scores more points will win!
Thanks Madden.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:53 PM   #57
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Does that imply that there are some games where someone will score more points and lose?
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:58 PM   #58
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Go Mavs!!!!
Old 02-05-2009, 08:04 PM   #59
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Jason Kidd for a triple double 10 pts 10 rbs and 17+ assts! I called it.
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:12 PM   #60
TNT

TNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to all

mavs game here! http://www.justin.tv/psnx_4
TNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 09:37 PM   #61
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
Have you heard of cable? =/
Yeah, i gots digital with HD and such, but i was asking if (assuming) everyone has cable (except our overseas fans), shouldn't they have TNT and not have to rely on a crappy link?

Old 02-05-2009, 09:37 PM   #62
Rick41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
=/
=/ back to you! lol

Last edited by Rick41; 02-05-2009 at 09:38 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:56 PM   #63
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RareMilk View Post
Jason Kidd for a triple double 10 pts 10 rbs and 17+ assts! I called it.
What? That's a total lack of faith in the Kidd!

He's going to score 25 points, get 15 rebounds and get 20 assists!
Old 02-05-2009, 09:57 PM   #64
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hmm, I haven't heard anything about it. Normally I react in the same way as you. I mean, someone with only 2 posts on the board writes such a message? Sounds like a kind of product placement only made to convince us to change the channel we are normally using. Well, of course the people behind every stream want to keep it alive. Thus they need donations and try to get them. That's quite common to post links for your own stream then. Nevertheless I will of course keep my eyes open if I see any other warnings concerning that page. I don't want viruses either. But up to now I never had any problems and I would be very surprised if there are any. Up to now I didn't get any warnings about spyware, malware, viruses, trojan horses or anything else like that while using those links.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 02-05-2009 at 10:02 PM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 09:59 PM   #65
tcat075
Diamond Member

I think Dirk needs to top Lebron's 52/10/11 and Kobe's 61 by putting up 65 points, 15 rebounds and 7 assists.

I also think that if he scores 0 and commits 20 turnovers and goes 0/100, but we win, then I'd be okay with that too.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:21 PM   #66
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
I think Dirk needs to top Lebron's 52/10/11 and Kobe's 61 by putting up 65 points, 15 rebounds and 7 assists.
I want that to happen so we can see what the media reaction (or lack thereof) would be.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:26 PM   #67
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

If someone of can finde a site where full games can be downloaded, could you please pm me ? I can´t watch the game ?

Last edited by GermanDunk; 02-05-2009 at 10:30 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:29 PM   #68
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

game link

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:35 PM   #69
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I'm sure (I haven't open it though) it's Turkish...

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Old 02-05-2009, 10:35 PM   #70
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

This Laker/Celtic game is taking forever.. it's gonna cut into the Mavs time.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:35 PM   #71
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

I hate it when the Mavs play the late game on TNT or ESPN. They never start on time. And I usually miss the first 5 minutes because they decide to start the Mavs while the first game is still playing.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:37 PM   #72
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
This Laker/Celtic game is taking forever.. it's gonna cut into the Mavs time.
But the Mavs won't start until it's over, right?

Old 02-05-2009, 10:41 PM   #73
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

RIP THERE F'IN HEADS OFF!!!

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L
xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:42 PM   #74
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
But the Mavs won't start until it's over, right?
BOS is over in 10 minutes. Think, they´ll start the Mavs.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:43 PM   #75
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
BOS is over in 10 minutes. Think, they´ll start the Mavs.
Hopefully no overtime... This night is getting longer and longer

Old 02-05-2009, 10:45 PM   #76
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

If they haven't started it yet...then I'm hopeful we'll see all of it.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:47 PM   #77
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

At least this Lakers Celtics game is an exciting one
Old 02-05-2009, 10:50 PM   #78
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Quote:
At least this Lakers Celtics game is an exciting one
I agree

Old 02-05-2009, 10:52 PM   #79
TNT

TNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to all

nice ally oop
TNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:52 PM   #80
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Mavs started already...

Tags
gdt 08/09, goatse, i hope dirk scores 50, i'd rather sleep, there's no jazz in utah, utah=worst city ever