Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-10-2009, 11:32 AM   #1
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute
Default Official GDT: Mavs v Kings Tues 2/10/9 @ 730CST

1030am and no GDT?

This is my first GDT so I guess I should start with an easy game (even though we lost to them earlier in the season)

Mavs vs quite possibly worst team in the league.

Let's get the easy win... before Boston on Thursday.

Sacramento (11-41) at Dallas (30-20)

Dallas Mavericks forward Dirk Nowitzki stepped up after Jason Terry left the team’s last game at halftime with a hand injury. After learning that Terry would be sidelined at least several weeks with a broken bone in his left hand, the Mavericks may need more such performances from their All-Star.

Nowitzki looks to build on his clutch performance in an overtime victory Tuesday night when the Mavericks go for their sixth win in seven games—and their 10th straight at home against the Sacramento Kings.

After finishing the first half of Dallas’ game against Chicago on Saturday night, Terry had X-rays that revealed a broken bone in his left hand. He had surgery Monday to stabilize the fracture, and though the team said there is no timetable for his return, he’s expected to be sidelined at least a few weeks.

Terry, the Mavericks’ second-leading scorer with a career-high 19.9 points per game, had scored at least 20 in five of his last six games before Saturday.

In his absence, Nowitzki carried the Mavericks (30-20) to a 115-114 overtime win over the Bulls. He fell two points shy of his season high with 44, including 14 of Dallas’ 18 in the extra session. He made a pair of free throws with 2.9 seconds left to seal the win.

“Unbelievable performance,” coach Rick Carlisle said after his team’s fifth win in six games. “He just stayed patient and into the game. Down the stretch his shot-making was phenomenal.”

Nowitzki was 16-for-34 from the field, an impressive finish considering he missed nine of his first 10 attempts.

“I just had to stay aggressive and look for my shot, especially with (Terry) out,” Nowitzki said.

Nowitzki knows he’ll have increased pressure to continue to make up for the loss of Terry, a leading Sixth Man of the Year candidate with a league-best 20.0 points per game off the bench.

“He almost had tears in his eyes, that’s how much he cares,” Nowitzki said of Terry’s reaction to the news Saturday. “We told him we got this one for him and we would hold down the fort. He’s the best sixth man in the league and we’ll miss him dearly.”

The Mavericks, though, haven’t had any problem at home against the Kings (11-41). Dallas has won nine straight home games against Sacramento since a 126-124 overtime loss Feb. 27, 2003. Nowitzki has averaged 27.9 points and 9.4 rebounds while shooting 55.4 percent during that streak.

The Kings could have a hard time snapping their skid in Dallas if they continue to struggle defensively. They’ve given up at least 106 points in each game of their 1-11 stretch since Jan. 16, allowing an average of 116.3 points.

Sacramento shot a season-high 55.0 percent Sunday, but still fell 116-113 to Oklahoma City.

The Kings split their first two meetings with the Mavericks, both in Sacramento. They were blown out 101-78 on Nov. 29 before surprising the Mavericks 102-95 behind 21 points from Kevin Martin on Jan. 11.

Terry led Dallas in scoring in both games, averaging 28.5 points. Nowitzki is averaging 17.0 points and shooting 36.7 percent (11-for-30) against Sacramento this season.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:40 AM   #2
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs win 115- 93. Dirk and Jho score 30 each.

Green should get some playing time..

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:49 AM   #3
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I have to tell you...I'm feeling a little apathetic.

But I will be by the channel. Get my (enthusiasm) up you Mavericks.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:55 AM   #4
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk will score roughly 1/3 of the Mavs points tonight...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:08 PM   #5
MX425

MX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to all

I think Carrol gets a shot at some minutes tonight. Let's Go Mavs!
MX425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:15 PM   #6
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

I hope to see Carrol get 20+ minutes tonight. He needs this game to get comfortable with us, work out his errors, and gain confidence with this team. ... Carrol with 16 pts.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:17 PM   #7
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

The Mavs only need to remember one thing: it's the effin' Kings.

No mojo required.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:37 PM   #8
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Feb 10, 2009
Sacramento @ Dallas--S. Javie; E. Lewis; E. Malloy

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:41 PM   #9
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Carrol blows

Last edited by Windmill360; 02-10-2009 at 12:42 PM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:21 PM   #10
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360 View Post
Carrol blows

I concur.

Green should get all those minutes.

Old 02-10-2009, 01:24 PM   #11
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Moral defeat if this game isn't over by 3 quarters
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:34 PM   #12
MX425

MX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to all

I think Carrol, if given the oportunity, could prove to be very valuable. Green has more upside, but Carrol has potential to be more effective spreading the floor. Kick out 3s is where Terry did a lot of his damage and we need someone like Carrol to step up and hit those.
MX425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:34 PM   #13
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post

Old 02-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #14
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball View Post

Let's get the easy win... before Boston on Thursday.

There aren't any easy wins this season. I think we've seen that not just once.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:40 PM   #15
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

We've had a few easy wins this season
Old 02-10-2009, 01:40 PM   #16
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post
A team with 11 wins...come on...you guys know this one might be a nail biter. It's happened several times this season already with teams we thought we should have owned.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:42 PM   #17
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Dirk will score roughly 1/3 of the Mavs points tonight...
I wouldn't wonder. I want to see Green

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Old 02-10-2009, 01:43 PM   #18
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
A team with 11 wins...come on...you guys know this one might be a nail biter. It's happened several times this season already with teams we thought we should have owned.
As I wrote.

Edit: But of course that won't hinder me to use my night not only for sleeping but for some Mavs-action instead. Here the game will start at 3.30 and finish around 6.

Last edited by Sportstudi; 02-10-2009 at 01:45 PM.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:47 PM   #19
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX425 View Post
I think Carrol, if given the oportunity, could prove to be very valuable. Green has more upside, but Carrol has potential to be more effective spreading the floor. Kick out 3s is where Terry did a lot of his damage and we need someone like Carrol to step up and hit those.

I don't oppose seeing a lil more of carrol as long as the game isn't on the line.

He needs to improve his shooting % before he can be efective at all. Green seems to be more effective at pretty much everything on the court so far.

Old 02-10-2009, 02:44 PM   #20
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Nikeball with the GDT? Mavs win a blowout then.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:06 PM   #21
ghazi
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post

True , but they ARE 3-24 on the road.

fortunately we have them twice at home in the next 8 games, if JEt is out for 3 weeks and 3 weeks only I dont see why we can't go 5-3 or 6-2 in this stretch, which means we probably wouldn't lose any ground to the suns/Jazz, and perhaps gain a little or stand pat w/ rockets/blazers/hornets.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:20 PM   #22
SMC0007
Guru

Lets rid of the expectations and just focus on one game at a time.

Old 02-10-2009, 03:27 PM   #23
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I won't be able to watch since I have class tonight. Good luck, Mavericks.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:30 PM   #24
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Link

Old 02-10-2009, 03:58 PM   #25
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I won't be able to watch since I have class tonight. Good luck, Mavericks.
The last time you skipped class, we lost.

hint hint

Contact Me
Old 02-10-2009, 04:00 PM   #26
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not very superstitious.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:39 PM   #27
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Green should get 10-15 minutes. So should Carroll, though. We have to see what he's got, and when is a better time than against a scrub team with our second best player out for 3-6 weeks. Hope he can step up. Wright should take it upon himself to try to score a little more. JJ should be aggressive like he was two nights ago, but should play smart.

Between those 4 players, let's hope for 30 points. 40...well, that would just be great.

Last edited by tcat075; 02-10-2009 at 05:39 PM.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:46 PM   #28
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Go Mavs!!!
Old 02-10-2009, 06:02 PM   #29
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Gonna miss a lot of this one, but I think we'll beat em by about 15 or so.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 06:17 PM   #30
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Gonna miss a lot of this one, but I think we'll beat em by about 15 or so.
Don't doubt the skill of an underdog.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:40 PM   #31
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Shawne Williams for a double double 30/10 (Lol he isn't even on the active rotation)
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 06:41 PM   #32
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RareMilk View Post
Shawne Williams for a double double 30/10 (Lol he isn't even on the active rotation)
No, that's not even funny....it's scary.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:55 PM   #33
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler View Post
Don't doubt the skill of an underdog.
That's what she said...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:00 PM   #34
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I am in need of a stream tonight.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:00 PM   #35
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

Should be no problem, but JET is not gonna play. um...........
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:04 PM   #36
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I am in need of a stream tonight.
I posted one an hour ago...

Old 02-10-2009, 07:24 PM   #37
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
I posted one an hour ago...
Crap, I even read through the thread looking for one. Not sure how I missed it.

Thanks.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:36 PM   #38
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Crap, I even read through the thread looking for one. Not sure how I missed it.

Thanks.
I normally ctrl F "link"

Contact Me
Old 02-10-2009, 08:16 PM   #39
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

And, yes. Let´s go Mavericks !

click
Old 02-10-2009, 08:22 PM   #40
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
And, yes. Let´s go Mavericks !

click
Too slow

Tags
dr jekyll, gdt 08/09, no moral victories