Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-10-2009, 11:09 PM   #201
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

i only had the pleasure of being able to watch half of the 3rd qtr and the 4th, but i saw some great things tonight.

very very happy, that even tho it was against one of the worst, it was a W without JET, and thats huge in my book. EVERYONE stepped the hell up. didnt see how josh performed in 1st half, but i was very very impressed with what i saw. dirk was exactly what we needed against a team like this, and he shot very well.

wright, well he was absolutely amazing in my opinion. very explosive, and i LOVED seeing everyone back down their man in that second half. TOUGH PLAY!!! barea contributed nicely, and friggin DAMP (with his monster boards) gave us so much tonight. AND I WISH KIDD GOT HIS TRIPLE DOUBLE!!! he was great to watch as well, especially with those treys that broke the game wide open...

if the load that JET leaves behind gets split up like this night after night, ill be very pleased. again, i only saw when the mavs started to dominate the game, but i'm sure it couldn't have been anything really bad to watch in the 1st half to setup an ending like that.

sorry for my kinda rambling rant, im jus tired. but i'm incredibly happy with this team lately, LETS KEEP THIS GOING EVERYONE!!!! time to hand out a lil +. LOVE YA'LL!!

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L
xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2009, 12:50 AM   #202
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

told you with Nikeball, we would win pretty easily =]

I'll put my 4-0 GDT record on the line and start the game against the Boston Celtics. Bring it! Go Mavs!

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84

Last edited by alby; 02-11-2009 at 01:00 AM.
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:55 AM   #203
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I won't be able to watch since I have class tonight. Good luck, Mavericks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
The last time you skipped class, we lost.

hint hint
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I'm not very superstitious.
Thanks for not missing your class, the Mavericks appreciate it!

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:38 AM   #204
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Well done. Good nicht and stay safe guys !
What does that mean?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:09 AM   #205
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Good win Mavs, but we need to remember that the team we just beat is one of the worst defensive teams, but nevertheless this is gonna be a nice motivation against the Celtics.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:46 AM   #206
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

The drumming we got from them a few weeks ago damn well better be enough motivation tomorrow! I understand if we lose but it better be a long battle, and not another give up. JET or no JET

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:35 AM   #207
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

stupid Sac, didn't take business against Houston yesterday

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote