Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-28-2007, 03:44 AM   #1
come_on_now

come_on_now is a jewel in the roughcome_on_now is a jewel in the roughcome_on_now is a jewel in the roughcome_on_now is a jewel in the roughcome_on_now is a jewel in the rough
Default If the Mavs were wanting to be underdongs again...

...they got their wish in about the 2nd quarter of last night's game. They are officially underdogs now.

"Worst Playoff Collapse Ever" is not a nice banner to hang next to the "Worst Finals Collapse" banner already hanging in the arena.

If these guys don't want to avoid that, Eff-em.
come_on_now is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2007, 03:51 AM   #2
New.Stuff.BT
Banned

New.Stuff.BT is infamous around these partsNew.Stuff.BT is infamous around these parts

I was just thinking about that too.

If the Dallas Mavericks do lose this series, the Golden State Warriors won't be remembered entirely for playing great basketball but rather forever imprinted in NBA history -- Dallas Mavericks choke in round one. 6th best record of all time, could have been 4th/5th. Had multiple 10+ winning streaks and lose to an 8th seeded team.

If the Warriors do win this series, then you better hope to God that the Warriors beats the hell out of Houston/Utah because if Houston or Utah absolutely punish the Warriors, then Dallas' image will be tainted for a long time.
New.Stuff.BT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 04:10 AM   #3
come_on_now

come_on_now is a jewel in the roughcome_on_now is a jewel in the roughcome_on_now is a jewel in the roughcome_on_now is a jewel in the roughcome_on_now is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by New.Stuff.BT

If the Dallas Mavericks do lose this series, the Golden State Warriors won't be remembered entirely for playing great basketball but rather forever imprinted in NBA history -- Dallas Mavericks choke in round one. 6th best record of all time, could have been 4th/5th. Had multiple 10+ winning streaks and lose to an 8th seeded team.

If the Warriors do win this series, then you better hope to God that the Warriors beats the hell out of Houston/Utah because if Houston or Utah absolutely punish the Warriors, then Dallas' image will be tainted for a long time.
Oh my God. You think if the Mavs lose this series I'll even care what happens after that? Please. Football season immediately begins for me and I won't care less about what the Warriors do or don't do.

If the Mavs lose this they will lose lots of fans because rebuilding is right around the corner and Cuban will probably sell the team. It was for sale for a while after the finals loss. I expect him to get out of this business. Nellie just may get the biggest wish he could ever think of.... blowing up a whole franchise with a bunch of misfits that won't ever win anything. Freakin' wow. Imagine that.
come_on_now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 04:27 AM   #4
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by New.Stuff.BT

This thread proves you are not a warriors fan. You're just a hater.