Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-22-2010, 02:02 AM   #1
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future
Default GDT 2/22/10: Indiana @ Dallas 7:30 PM Central Time

Lets keep it rolling Mavs

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/preview?gameId=300222006
With some new additions in the mix, the Dallas Mavericks are playing like a team with a renewed sense of purpose.

The Mavericks look to continue their solid play with a fourth straight victory Monday night while trying for a sixth consecutive home win over the Indiana Pacers.

Dallas (35-21) lost five of seven heading into the All-Star break, then dropped its first game back by 13 points at Oklahoma City. The Southwest Division-leading Mavericks have bounced back with wins against playoff contenders Phoenix, Orlando and Miami.

The Mavericks are fourth in the Western Conference, but poised to improve that position.

"We had 30 games left after the All-Star break," said guard Jason Kidd, who had 21 points and 11 assists in a 97-91 win over the Heat on Saturday. "Being a veteran ballclub, we understand what's at stake. So the dress rehearsal is over and we've got to get serious."

Nowitzki scored 28 points and newcomer Caron Butler added 20 against a Miami team playing without injured superstar Dwyane Wade.

Though they've only been with the team for a week, Butler and center Brendan Haywood appear to be paying dividends for the Mavericks after being acquired, along with DeShawn Stevenson, from Washington for underachieving veterans Josh Howard, Drew Gooden and two others.

Butler is averaging 16.0 points in a more limited offensive role in four games with his new team, while Haywood has put up 10.8 points and 8.7 rebounds in his first four contests with the Mavericks. The pair also seems to be helping the team improve on the defensive end.

Dallas' four opponents since the break are averaging 93.0 points on 44.1 percent shooting. In going 3-5 prior to the break, the Mavericks gave up 112.4 points and their opponents shot 52.9 percent during that span.

"I think we're getting better," Nowitzki told the Mavericks' official Web site. "If good players just play off each other and play unselfish and play together, we'll be OK...It's been fun."

The fun could continue as the Mavericks try for a fifth consecutive victory overall against the Pacers (19-36). Dallas has won eight of nine overall against Indiana, and nine of 10 at home in the series.

Nowitzki, who had 31 points in a 113-92 win at Indiana on Nov. 27, is averaging 27.5 points in his last 11 games versus the Pacers. Butler is averaging 27.3 and 9.3 rebounds in his last six against Indiana.

Though the Mavericks are averaging 109.6 points and shooting 50.9 percent during their five-game home winning streak over the Pacers, Indiana enters this contest coming off a 125-115 at Houston on Saturday.

Danny Granger matched a season high with 36 points and T.J. Ford scored 19 of his season-high 23 in the second half as the Pacers snapped a four-game losing streak and improved to 7-21 on the road.

"It's been a rough season for all of us," said Ford, averaging 10.5 points in 37 games this season. "We understand teams are really going to look past us and it's an opportunity for us to try to win a lot of games and get back in the hunt."

Granger is averaging 28.8 points in his last four contests, but 10.8 in four career road games against the Mavericks.
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2010, 06:37 AM   #2
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

..... I give up...... Go Mavs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 07:58 AM   #3
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

Hopefully Marion can shut down Granger and we school these fools.
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:17 AM   #4
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

Lets have a big win, ok.
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:36 AM   #5
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

I want a nice winning streak, keeping pressure on Thuggets and Jazz.

Must win, Pacers are b2b and beat the Rockets last night.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:33 AM   #6
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so happy with how the addition of Butler and Haywood have made us a more active defensive group.

Butler+Haywood far more active than JT + Damp

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:39 AM   #7
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Go Mavs!!!
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:23 AM   #8
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Feb 22, 2010
Indiana @ Dallas--Bill Kennedy, Eric Lewis, Leroy Richardson

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:25 AM   #9
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

pimp slap the pacers tonight.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:03 PM   #10
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Keep the streak alive
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:07 PM   #11
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

i'm not going to get to watch because i have to work. but i hope the mavs win and hopefully marion and butler can keep danny granger in check
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:08 PM   #12
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Don't know yet if I have the time to join you here. Anyway, go Mavs!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:26 PM   #13
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

If we lose tonight the wins vs Phoenix and Orlando and Miami were all for naught.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:26 PM   #14
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Blow them the F out and get the starters especially J-Kidd some much deserved rest.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:37 PM   #15
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Granger is out tonight for personal reasons!
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:15 PM   #16
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Go Mavs! Rock the House!! No let up.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:27 PM   #17
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

CRUSH THEM!
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:55 PM   #18
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Why does it seem like ever team we play has one of their star out lol.

Anyway I think this will be a tough game, but the Mavs will get it.

Go Mavs
Old 02-22-2010, 03:05 PM   #19
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

With Granger out this is going to be an easy win - atleast i hope so...it´s time for our guys to blow some teams out of their arena.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:10 PM   #20
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoMavs View Post
With Granger out this is going to be an easy win - atleast i hope so...it´s time for our guys to blow some teams out of their arena.

LOL...I swear I dont understand why people keep saying this. There is nothing easy about it
Old 02-22-2010, 03:27 PM   #21
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Marion talking about the upcoming game against the pacers

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:35 PM   #22
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I want a nice winning streak, keeping pressure on Thuggets and Jazz.

Must win, Pacers are b2b and beat the Rockets last night.
The Pacers didn´t played yesterday.
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:48 PM   #23
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Its 2012
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:51 PM   #24
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

I already collected some links, not sure all of them will work properly:

http://www.atdhe.net/13809/watch-ind...llas-mavericks

http://sport-now.info/

http://tv2.us-sport.info/

Crush them!
Old 02-22-2010, 04:17 PM   #25
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

Four in a row! FO IN A RO!!!! lol GO MAVS!
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:41 PM   #26
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavs always shut down Granger. He averages like 9 PPG at Dallas against us (read that yesterday). I'd prefer he did play, he's a chucker.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:05 PM   #27
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it's actually kind of funny how nobody ever seems to learn from saying "this will be an easy win because player X is out." That's just not the way it tends to work in pro sports.

Personally, I'd prefer if Granger played. He's definitely a chucker, at least against the Mavs.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:09 PM   #28
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I think we're pining for it more than assuming it. An "easy win" would be a nice fit for the Mavs' schedule, considering the Lakers game will be the sixth game in nine days.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 02-22-2010 at 05:09 PM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:10 PM   #29
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archi...akers-yet.html

Mavericks thinking Pacers, not Lakers yet

The Mavericks have had some hard-to-explain losses at home this year: Golden State being down to six players, Minnesota and Washington - as well as some closer-than-expected wins against some poor teams.

Indiana shows up tonight with a 19-36 record and a 7-21 record away from home and the Los Angeles Lakers are visiting on Wednesday. And the Pacers won't have their best player, Danny Granger. This is a classic trap game.

The Pacers, however, are coming off a road win at Houston, 125-115 and that's what Rick Carlisle emphasized to his team.

"I think we really respect everybody we play," Carlisle said. "I think we learned lessons over the year that you can't assume anything, playing at home or playing a team that has a lesser record. The proof is in what happened two nights ago in Houston. Those guys put up a big number on Houston, 125-115. That's a convincing road win for them. We made our guys aware of it and most of them were aware of it anyway."
dirt_dobber is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:18 PM   #30
AO41
Platinum Member

Thank you RC....now I wish the few on here who constantly come out with the "this will be an easy win" would understand that.

GO MAVS
Old 02-22-2010, 05:29 PM   #31
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

we need a blow out. Rest for LA

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:38 PM   #32
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

If the slaughter which is about to happen against the Pacers was ever made into a movie, it would be rated NC-17. These new-look Mavs are nasty...
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 07:03 PM   #33
Dan1

Dan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to all

no granger...

we better win this -'
Old 02-22-2010, 07:20 PM   #34
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Go Mavericks!!!
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:03 PM   #35
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

loss.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:05 PM   #36
JCmasta

JCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the rough

No Granger, no Ford, should be close and exciting.
JCmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:06 PM   #37
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Season high for troy murphy

Last edited by Windmill360; 02-22-2010 at 08:06 PM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:17 PM   #38
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360 View Post
Season high for troy murphy
Probably, but these new look mavs aren't going to pull the old "lay down for a team they should for sure beat" I don't think. I think that quality left with Howard on the way to Washington.

Kick their ass.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:18 PM   #39
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Josh Howard out with a sprained Knee in Washington. That didn't take long.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:23 PM   #40
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

We've shut down Granger before the game even started; that's Mav's D, baby...

Go Mavs!

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki

Last edited by Dirkenstien; 02-22-2010 at 08:24 PM.
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote