Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 08-27-2008, 02:08 PM   #81
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c
I don't know what your perspective is on Kidd's play in the Olympics, but to my eyes he played well. The low statistical productivity, if that's what's got you discounting his abilities, is extremely unconcerning to me given the style of play adopted by the Olympic team and the guys he was out there with.

As for the playoffs, if you're putting much stock at all in a single playoff series, you're putting too much stock in it. I'd think Mavs fans would have learned that from what Dirk's done since the GS loss.
I think a better barometer of Kidd's play is probably the 10-15 games he played with NJ before the trade. With Dallas, Johnson pushed the wrong buttons, after the first couple games especially that roadie in Lakerland, it seemed Kidd fit perfect, but then Avery had Kidd isolated in the corner way too many times, Kidd needs the rock in his hands to create for his mates, that was taken out of his hands.

At the Olympics he averaged 13.5 minutes, he was pretty productive in those minutes, 2.6 boards, 1.8 assists, 5 total steals. Nevertheless I see him getting 13.5 minutes a positive for the mavs season, he wasn't used as much as the previous summer at the Americas. As long as Carlisle realizes he needs Kidd more late in the 4th, Kidd will be fine in 32 minutes. He won't have to save gas, knowing Carlisle will get him the regular rest he needs. Kidd's defensive intensity at the Olympics was pretty high, given the knowledge he'd play in 5 minute spurts, beginning of game and last 5 or so minutes.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 04:36 PM   #82
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b
Jason still plays excellent team d, is an underrated 3 point shooter and certainly helps Dirk get higher quality shots. But I don't think we have the personnel to run with him. J-ho is not a good open floor ball handler(stripped from behind more than any player in the league i would guess) or finisher and is not intuitive about when to "break". James Worthy he is not. He needs lots of dribbles(with his head down)to get where he's going. Low,low,low b'ball IQ... Terry was underutilized and jerked around alot. He could have a strong year for us with a clearer role.
I agree with the posters above, Tokyo 41 and Dirno?, in that we missed our window to attempt to win a title with Kidd and now it's a question of whether we can get anything for him at the deadline. Probably not much young talent available. There is no Gasol out there at least that i can see yet. Maybe Chicago w/Hinrich,Nocioni,Sefolosha,etc... So if we let him expire are we then actually under the cap? If that was the goal then why sign the Wrights, bareas and George's of the world to 2 yr deals? We're looking to 2010. Which kind of sucks. I hope I'm wrong and the FO shocks us with something we didn't see coming. I doubt it. The Bucks just gave Mo Williams away for next to nothing(not even draft picks). Rockets got Artest for 25c on the $. Same with R.jefferson. We were never players this offseason. Cuban has moved on to twin pipe dreams of Cubs and 'Bron.
How did we miss the window with Kidd in 39 games??

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 05:40 PM   #83
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

By not improving the team much this summer. I like Diop a lot but teams can sag off of him and Kidd and Damp. I just think in Artest we had an opportunity to get a lockdown defender who offensively punishes the other team one on one on the block. And can shoot the 3 a little. A more versatile, WAY better version of Bruce Bowen. Playing for a contract! With him, assuming we could get him while keeping J-Ho, would've made us instant title contenders. And it would have cost the team very little. Draft picks and an expiring and Bass. They didn't try too hard to get him. I think management has already moved on and deemed the Kidd experiment a failure. Just my opinion. I hope I'm wrong. I'm a huge Mavs fan!!! In case that didn't come across...
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 12:40 AM   #84
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41
That's a good plan if your assuming Josh will be himself next season. How mentally tough do you think he really is? It's been a horrible offseason and he's not the brightest guy out there. Unfortunately for us that means its been pretty bad for the team as well, his trade value is probably in the pits right about now. That's why we should probably keep him for now and hope he can redeem himself (or at least increase his value a little bit).
Josh is the least of my worries. All this J-Ho hand wringing is much ado about nothing. When the ball is thrown up he'll perform.

My only concern is that when he hits a tough stretch, and he will, the fans will turn on him and he'll go in a shell.

Quote:
If our master plan is to wait for Gerald Green to become a superstar then our entire front office should be fired. Like right now. We might get lucky with our expirings but i'm not holding my breath... when is the last time we really got that lucky in a trade? I can't even remember.
We don't need him to be a superstar, just a competent 2-guard. Even that is asking a lot based on his career to this point but I did preface my comments by saying that we need to get lucky.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:21 AM   #85
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure why Josh would be the least of anyone's worries. How can anyone be sure that when the ball goes up he'll perform anymore?

Josh getting back to the player he was early last season and the season before is easily the biggest key to next season. Not sure why anyone would just assume it will happen.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 09:58 AM   #86
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
I'm not sure why Josh would be the least of anyone's worries. How can anyone be sure that when the ball goes up he'll perform anymore?
I think he's a guy who works on his game every summer to try to improve and I think he, like the rest of the team, will be energized by having a new voice in the huddle. Also people tend to overlook the fact that he bounced back from a horrible February with a pretty good March because he got hurt late in the season and never regained his form. His playoff performance, combined with the weed comments, make it fell like he completely fell off after the Kidd trade but that wasn't the case.

At the end of the day it's an opinion but I fell pretty good about it.

Quote:
Josh getting back to the player he was early last season and the season before is easily the biggest key to next season. Not sure why anyone would just assume it will happen.
I don't agree with this. I think that even if Josh plays well this team team, as currently constructed, doesn't have enought talent to keep up with the Western conference elite.
Old 08-28-2008, 10:01 AM   #87
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is similar to assuming Kidd will return to form. You know the potential is there, you have seens it, but will they get back to what they were?
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 10:02 AM   #88
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
I don't agree with this. I think that even if Josh plays well this team team, as currently constructed, doesn't have enought talent to keep up with the Western conference elite.
So.....are there not any keys? They're outclassed so it doesn't even matter what Josh does?

Of course Josh's play is a huge key to this season.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 08-28-2008, 10:32 AM   #89
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
So.....are there not any keys? They're outclassed so it doesn't even matter what Josh does?

Of course Josh's play is a huge key to this season.
I don't consider Josh's play a key in way you're using the word because I don't see it as the question mark that most of the board does. I see Kidd and the 2-guard spots as bigger question marks.

I'm curious, if you knew Josh would give us 20 points, 7 boards, shoot around 46% from the field and 38% from deep where would you rank the Mavs in West?
Old 08-28-2008, 12:49 PM   #90
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX1BN...eature=related
Old 08-29-2008, 07:07 PM   #91
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
I don't consider Josh's play a key in way you're using the word because I don't see it as the question mark that most of the board does. I see Kidd and the 2-guard spots as bigger question marks.

I'm curious, if you knew Josh would give us 20 points, 7 boards, shoot around 46% from the field and 38% from deep where would you rank the Mavs in West?
How can you not see Josh as a question mark after ALL thats gone wrong this offseason with him and the playoff collapse? This team is FULL of question marks, although I agree Kidd is probably one of the largest. The 2-guard spot really isn't a quesion for me it's simple... we still suck in that department. If Green turns out to be something reliable then we're okay there. The point is we're going to need a lot of those question marks to turn out in our favor if we're going to do as well as many people on here think we will.

As for your question. Maybe fifth or sixth, but i'm trying to be optimistic with that. The team needs more than Josh's ressurection to be successful. It needs Green to contribute, Diop to earn his paychecks, and Kidd to act like he's about six years younger. Not to mention mesh with the new coaching philosophy and for Dirk to be in MVP form. It's possible.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 08:13 AM   #92
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

43 mpg for no damn good reason
2.2 ppg
1.3 rpg
2.0 apg
1.1 spg

yes, he will ACTUALLY SOMEHOW find a way to do even LESS for our team while everyone cries, whether they admit it or not, that harris is about 34 times better and will only grow while kidd will, by game 50 or so, be taking the ball up the court and spontaneously transform into a statue right at midcourt, saving the mavs the money if they ever decided to build him a monument outside the arena (don't kno why they would anyway, but hey, now they got one so might as well display it)
xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 08:18 AM   #93
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

HAHA this is straight insane. altho a topic only about KIDD'S STATS, some-freakin-how people manage to switch it around so now j-ho is again the topic, and of course by that i mean he is getting bashed. well you kno what? josh will put up better numbers than mr. german for most of the year and if that doesn't shut up these INCESSANT haters then i don't kno what will. just stop it with him. i cant believe every topic is a chance to bash him. i really just responded to this topic to get my two cents in about how much i hate the kidd trade and also knowing that something about josh cant POSSIBLY be on here, but lo and behold, there it is again "HE DRIVES HORRIBLY AND SMOKES SO I GUESS HE CANT PLAY WELL EVER AGAIN" i mean come on, just stop this whining and whining about him (and yes, i kno i am whining the very same way, but i have never seen so many "fans" hate such an amazing player before honestly)
Old 08-30-2008, 08:21 AM   #94
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

43 mpg? From what?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 08-30-2008, 10:54 AM   #95
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraided199
43 mpg for no damn good reason
2.2 ppg
1.3 rpg
2.0 apg
1.1 spg

yes, he will ACTUALLY SOMEHOW find a way to do even LESS for our team while everyone cries, whether they admit it or not, that harris is about 34 times better and will only grow while kidd will, by game 50 or so, be taking the ball up the court and spontaneously transform into a statue right at midcourt, saving the mavs the money if they ever decided to build him a monument outside the arena (don't kno why they would anyway, but hey, now they got one so might as well display it)
Ok soo i think it was Horse or someone (maybe not Horse) about half way through the season that had strait up the stupidest/dumb post of the year. I think it had something to do with Jet....and now YOU my friend are officially tied for that spot...CONGRATULATIONS

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 12:51 PM   #96
GNJONES
Banned

GNJONES is infamous around these partsGNJONES is infamous around these partsGNJONES is infamous around these partsGNJONES is infamous around these parts

12 PPG
10.5 APG
5 RPG
1.5 SPG
35-40 FG%
GNJONES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 07:16 AM   #97
xraided199

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO
Ok soo i think it was Horse or someone (maybe not Horse) about half way through the season that had strait up the stupidest/dumb post of the year. I think it had something to do with Jet....and now YOU my friend are officially tied for that spot...CONGRATULATIONS
F'IN SICC!!! I WON AN AWARD FROM SOMEONE I DONT CARE ABOUT AT ALL! YES! thx man, much appreciated that you took time to respond to it, cuz thats all i wanted. and yes, kidd is old, he is TERRIBLE, and i never wish we gave up harris. people will start realizing that and also realizing that j-ho is an invaluable part of our team. it'll take a lil time, but it'll happen. till then, keep lovin the 90-year old kidd and hating one of the most versatile players in the NBA. onE soN
Old 10-05-2009, 11:05 PM   #98
GNJONES
Banned

GNJONES is infamous around these partsGNJONES is infamous around these partsGNJONES is infamous around these partsGNJONES is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNJONES View Post
12 PPG
10.5 APG
5 RPG
1.5 SPG
35-40 FG%
I was close.
GNJONES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:24 PM   #99
SMC0007
Guru

6ppg
6apg
6rpg

mark it down.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 10-05-2009 at 11:24 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:20 AM   #100
pepe

pepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
6ppg
6apg
6rpg

mark it down.
lol Kidd is the beast...let me change it a little bit just in case he tries to go through the pearly gates.

8.2 ppg
6.1 rpg
8.0 apg

Last edited by pepe; 10-06-2009 at 02:25 AM.
pepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:41 AM   #101
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

I think the minutes will go down to 32 a night.

9 PPG
10.5 APG
6.2 RPG
2.0 SPG
2.0 TPG
42% FG
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:28 AM   #102
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

I just repped left texas for a post from 14 months ago.

Oh well, it couldn't have gone to a better left texas.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 10-06-2009 at 11:30 AM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:54 PM   #103
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Read the first 2 pages before I figured out this was old....

anyway

9.5 PPG
10.2 APG
5.6 RPG

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:30 PM   #104
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

I got Kidd at 8.5 PPG, 5.5 RPG, and, say, 9.5 APG. FG% at about 47%, 3PT% at about 44.

He's just not going to have to take as many shots. I totally believe that Kidd will reduce his shots per game by two or three and instead increase his assists by a couple.

He'll be able to knock down those open three's, but this team finally has capable scorers. He'll be able to find good looks for Gooden and Marion much moreso than Wright and Damp.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:31 PM   #105
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
Read the first 2 pages before I figured out this was old....

anyway

9.5 PPG
10.2 APG
5.6 RPG
same here...I actually didn't realize it was old until I saw your post. Oh, man I am stupid.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 11:33 AM   #106
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

I noticed it was old when I read the $21M expiring contract haha

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:37 PM   #107
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

36/24/36
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:02 PM   #108
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinylstar View Post
36/24/36
Golden.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote