Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-19-2009, 06:42 PM   #81
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm always annoyed when Kobe attempts to rape me.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2009, 07:13 PM   #82
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

When Dirk can't play...
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:02 PM   #83
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

When Josh Howard can't control what the ball do.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:10 PM   #84
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

anybody got a link for the cowboys?
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:45 PM   #85
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcm28 View Post
4. Gasol's screams
+1

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:33 PM   #86
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Chunks of teeth piercing elbows.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:10 AM   #87
Entropy

Entropy has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
Ref conferences that last 9 minutes. Lopsided technicals against one team and not the other.
Lopsided technicals were the Mavs fault, excepting that technical on Dampier at the end. All the other Technicals are legit. Rockets didn't get any technicals because they play good clean basketball, rarely shoot their mouths off at the officials. Case in point--Carl Landry in the Denver game a few days ago. Got hammered inside, refs swallowed the whistle and didn't call any fouls on the denver bigmen--he kept his cool and just kept playing when any other player would've gotten ejected after losing his composure. Last case in point--the Rocket's Captain is Mr. Niceguy Shane Battier, the very definition of clean play. End of story.

Sorry, when you have Jason Kidd and Tim Thomas on your team, thats the way the technicals are gonna roll. Thats just the evidence and history speaking.

Last edited by Entropy; 12-20-2009 at 03:13 AM.
Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:20 AM   #88
Entropy

Entropy has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
Now I bet Landry will use a mouthpiece.

Nevermind, he WAS using a mouthpiece.

Last time Dirk lost teeth during a game, do you know what his reaction was? He came back to the game after a few minutes and proceeded to keep scoring on chumps. Landry is a Wuss!
Landry is a wuss? Against a game in Utah, Landry got his teeth knocked out there too. He stayed in the game and played. Landry also got shot in the leg last year, and recovered to resume play for the rest of the year.

Check out the youtube video of the Elbow to teeth incident. Landry stays on his feet after getting 5 teeth knocked out and calmly walks to the rockets bench while Nowitski is laid out on the pine for a minute, nursing his elbow like he just got into a car crash.

Landry a Wuss? Please.

Do some research before you start spouting off nonsense.
Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:07 AM   #89
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

The Lakers and Celtics have combined to win 32 out of 63 NBA Championships.

(I absolutely love this thread - thanks for making the board entertaining, KG!)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:31 PM   #90
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I read the post. You said you thought it was likely the other option. I got it. I'm saying that even presenting it as an option that "age has caught up with a player" on the basis of 1/3 of a season is completely inane. The fact that you even included it in your post troubles me.

Careful starting a post with the word "fail"--it makes you sound kinda foolish when you're wrong.
Lol, when I'm wrong? You're the one who's wrong because I didn't say for certain that Jet was sucking because age was catching up to him. I said it could be a possibility, there are many Nba players who begin to decline in their early thirties. I didn't say that JET was one of these players, but it is a possibility. Some players decline before others. Its amazing that you say I can't even present it as an option? Seriously?! So are you gunna say its impossible that Jet may struggle as he gets older? Wow that troubles me. And you do remember that in my original post I said "We'll see as the season goes on if he can recover his shooting touch". Which clearly means I haven't jumped to any conclusions about him. And btw what the hell does "Inane" mean?! Fail.
Old 12-20-2009, 01:33 PM   #91
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Not sure if anyone's said this, but...

When Marion misses layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:58 PM   #92
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

People don't claim to be a fan of a particular team, but rather a "fan of the NBA."

"I always win!"

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:41 PM   #93
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I love starting a new thread with "watch it again" and no link provided.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:26 PM   #94
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
And btw what the hell does "Inane" mean?! Fail.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/inane

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:59 PM   #95
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF
And btw what the hell does "Inane" mean?! Fail.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/inane
That had to hurt!

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:02 PM   #96
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

This annoys me and makes me laugh out loud at the same time..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aMFK1He0UQ
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:50 PM   #97
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
Do some research before you start spouting off nonsense.
Remind me why I should give a crap.
Landry = pansy. Suck it.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:50 PM   #98
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

1. Kevin Garnett staring down opponents.
2. Kevin Garnett staring down opponents while in a suit.
3. "Anything is possible!"

Is this ghost ball??
Old 12-20-2009, 07:06 PM   #99
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Tim Duncan's cry baby face. Please, spare me Timmy. We know you would never do such a thing like foul! Ridiculous.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:31 PM   #100
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Landry = pansy. Suck it.
to be fair calmly walking to the bench after having your teeth knocked out doesnt scream pansy
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:37 PM   #101
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I'm always annoyed when Kobe attempts to rape me.
And don't forget Big Ben, either.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:44 PM   #102
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

It annoys me when a Cavs @ Mavs game is supposed to be on NBATV but they decide to reschedule and show a clash of titans of the NBA instead: Bobcats @ Knicks.

Thanks a bunch.
Old 12-20-2009, 09:11 PM   #103
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

How close the 3pt line is to out of bounds on the sides! Why not widen the damn court out so someone can actually make a move to the bucket without stepping on the line.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:14 PM   #104
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
How close the 3pt line is to out of bounds on the sides! Why not widen the damn court out so someone can actually make a move to the bucket without stepping on the line.
Yeah that is annoying. Though it will be harder to stop a low post player with that extra room for shooters.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:48 PM   #105
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Barea taking the last shot in a quarter.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:28 PM   #106
mavsgirl4134

mavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to behold

nvm.

Last edited by mavsgirl4134; 12-20-2009 at 10:38 PM.
mavsgirl4134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:42 PM   #107
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all

Quote:
Landry = pansy. Suck it.
Why should you give a crap? Because if you keep on saying things like this people will start to think you suffer from foot-in-mouth disease...
Old 12-21-2009, 02:33 AM   #108
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Thanks for looking out.

P.S.: The Rockets in general can suck it. But Landry first. Cause he's a wuss.
Old 12-21-2009, 03:12 AM   #109
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Rockets Fan View Post
Why should you give a crap? Because if you keep on saying things like this people will start to think you suffer from foot-in-mouth disease...
Actually, he's a loyal Mavs fan and you're a fickle fan with divided loyalties. That puts him above you no matter what you say.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:56 AM   #110
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Now I bet Landry will use a mouthpiece.

Nevermind, he WAS using a mouthpiece.

Last time Dirk lost teeth during a game, do you know what his reaction was? He came back to the game after a few minutes and proceeded to keep scoring on chumps. Landry is a Wuss!
All people talk about Dirk, but I think the way Landry took that hit was way cool, like a boxer. Did he lose real teeth or fake ones? The commentators said he lost teeth before.

Now imagine, Dwade on the receiving end... 8-minutes floor-time, minimum, and wheel-chair exit...

Back to "Things that annoy me".

Whiners.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:41 AM   #111
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all
Smile

Quote:
P.S.: The Rockets in general can suck it. But Landry first. Cause he's a wuss.
You are still insisting Landry is a "wuss"? LOL!!

I'm sorry - the sheer stupidity over your statement makes me laugh...over...and over...and over...again...LOL!!

Btw, why are you hating on Houston? They are not a threat to Dallas. Dallas has owned them lately. They are nothing more than an 8th seed team that will lose in the first round of the playoffs.

I understand hating the Spurs or the Lakers. But Houston? They haven't done anything in the past 10+ years...
Old 12-21-2009, 11:48 AM   #112
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Rockets Fan View Post
You are still insisting Landry is a "wuss"? LOL!!

I'm sorry - the sheer stupidity over your statement makes me laugh...over...and over...and over...again...LOL!!

Btw, why are you hating on Houston? They are not a threat to Dallas. Dallas has owned them lately. They are nothing more than an 8th seed team that will lose in the first round of the playoffs.

I understand hating the Spurs or the Lakers. But Houston? They haven't done anything in the past 10+ years...

It's pretty simple.

They do not wear this:

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 12-21-2009 at 11:48 AM.
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:48 AM   #113
bernardos70
Diamond Member

One of the good things about being in a mavs forum is that I don't have to appease to fans of other teams that come here. You're not only taking a sarcastic/joking statement I made waaaaaaay too far, but you're also derailing the thread. BTW, thanks for the blue box.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:49 AM   #114
bernardos70
Diamond Member

And back on topic. Things that annoy me:

People that can't take jokes/sarcasm.

Last edited by bernardos70; 12-21-2009 at 11:49 AM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:37 PM   #115
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Quote:
One of the good things about being in a mavs forum is that I don't have to appease to fans of other teams that come here. You're not only taking a sarcastic/joking statement I made waaaaaaay too far, but you're also derailing the thread. BTW, thanks for the blue box.
Seriously, if you were joking you should have made it more clear...sorry about all that...my apologies...

Back to things that annoy me:

Kobe, the Lakers, Laker fans, Laker bandwagon fans, and Kobe lovers
Mavericks Rockets Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:43 PM   #116
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Mavericks Rockets Fans
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:56 PM   #117
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
It's pretty simple.

They do not wear this:
Nobody hates ALL the other teams. For example, we don't hate the Nets. We don't hate the Bobcats. Or the Grizzles. Or the Magic. Or the Thunder. Or the Clippers...You get the idea, right?...

Generally, I hate teams that have got lucky to beat us or are our rivals. For example, I hate the Warriors. I hate the Spurs. I hate the Lakers, the Nuggets, the Hornets,...does it make sense?...

Ok, more things that annoy me:

The Spurs, Watching the Spurs play,...
Old 12-21-2009, 01:57 PM   #118
Mavericks Rockets Fan

One more thing that annoys me:

D-Wade repeatedly getting phantom calls...
Mavericks Rockets Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:35 PM   #119
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Stern's denial of NBA Manipulation.

Heck Stern in general...actually perhaps one of the slimiest public figures I know of.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:01 PM   #120
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Jesus Satan followers

Is this ghost ball??

Tags
fluffy is annoying, got a bit fluffy in here, shut the fluff up!