Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-20-2005, 03:15 PM   #41
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Famous People You've Met

Hollywood
Lee Marvin
Jerry Mathers (The Beaver himself)

Music
Loreta Lynn
Al Green
Merle Haggard

Sports
Roger Staubach
Bob Lilly
Lee Roy Jordan
Michael Finley
Jason Kidd
Jamal Mashburn
Jim Jackson
Shawn Bradley
Mugsy Bogues
Spud Webb
Earl Cambell
Dick Motta

dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2005, 01:26 AM   #42
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default RE:Famous People You've Met

Smiles, i can't respond through PMs. I met the majority of those people at the same time. I go to a lot of celebrity charity events. Mainly Jerry Stackhouse's game he host b/c of Diabetes.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 12:36 AM   #43
endtroducing
Golden Member

endtroducing is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Famous People You've Met

I met Deke at Hartsfield in Atlanta. he had on a purple silk suit. I asked him if he had change for a dollar.

I met all the guys in weezer multiple times, and I met Dave Grohl...met JT, and a few other random people...oh, yeah, I ran into Lindsay Lohan at Sabarro's once. she was nice.
Old 05-27-2005, 03:33 PM   #44
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Famous People You've Met

I have met a couple of stars and some more that probably will be.
Chris Bosh- Met him at a powerlifting meet(he was there to support some of his friends) Really nice guy. This was when he was in high school and they were ranked #1 in the country. I saw he was tall (6-10 1/2 is much taller in person than you would think)(I am 6 2 3/4 so not used to people towering over me.) Asked if he played basketball and for who. He said lincoln. I had heard of bosh because he was highly recruited. Asked if he knew bosh and he laughed and said I guess. I am Chris Bosh. We talked for about 20 minutes he is a great guy.

Adrian Peterson- Played football against him from 7th grade to 10 grade and we beat the hell out of palestine every year. He was never very good until his sophmore year. Buzz was he was on steroids because he got so much stronger but i worked out with him one day and the guy just worked really hard. He is the cockiest person you will ever meet.

Aaron glenn, stockar mcdougle(sp), leonard davis, the biggest human being imaginable. Thats about it as far as who i have met.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote