Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-13-2005, 04:56 PM   #1
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light
Default RAGE AT AUTHOR AFTER CLAIM: BILL RAPED HILLARY, CONCEIVED CHELSEA

I think it is better to get all the sleaze out before running for peident in 2008. Smart move by Hillary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Exclusive**

Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton turned furious and considered legal action after learning bestselling author Ed Klein would allege in a new book: Bill Clinton raped her -- resulting in the conception of daughter Chelsea Clinton!

"[Author] Klein is going to rot in hell for this," a well-placed source close to Hillary said over the weekend.

The explosive charge comes in THE TRUTH ABOUT HILLARY: WHAT SHE KNEW, WHEN SHE KNEW IT, AND HOW FAR SHE'LL GO TO BECOME PRESIDENT -- set for release next week.

[The book ranked #198 on AMAZON.COM's hourly sale chart late Sunday.]

MORE

"I'm going back to my cottage to rape my wife," Klein quotes Bill Clinton as saying during a Bermuda getaway in 1979.

In the morning, the Clintons' room "looked like World War III. There are pillows and busted-up furniture all over the place," an unnamed source tells Klein.

Klein source claims Bill later learned Hillary was pregnant reading about it in the ARKANSAS GAZETTE.

"The fact that his wife didn't tell him that she was pregnant before she told a reporter doesn't seem to phase him one bit, because he says, 'Do you know what night that happened?"

"'No,' I say. 'When?"

"'It was Bermuda,' he says, 'And you were there!'"

MORE

The rape claim is just the beginning of Klein's alleged revelations, the DRUDGE REPORT can reveal.

TRUTH ABOUT HILLARY marks the most aggressive attempt yet to investigate Hillary.

The former first lady turned senator fumed as a close aide offered details of the book, an insider explains.

"Mrs. Clinton told me she would considering suing him for outright libel," the top Hillary source explains. "This is the right wing attack machine on crack!"

MORE

But Hillary and her camp may have a hard time typecasting Ed Klein as a Clinton-crazed right-winger. Klein is the former foreign editor of NEWSWEEK and former editor in chief of the NEW YORK TIMES MAGAZINE. He is a frequent contributor to VANITY FAIR and PARADE.

He is also the author of THE KENNEDY CURSE; FAREWELL, JACKIE; and several other NEW YORK TIMES bestsellers.

VANITY FAIR has already commissioned an excerpt of the embargoed Hillary book, exploring Hillary's senate runs.

Developing...
FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2005, 05:11 PM   #2
bo319

bo319 is on a distinguished road
Default RE:RAGE AT AUTHOR AFTER CLAIM: BILL RAPED HILLARY, CONCEIVED CHELSEA

Blatant Republican FIRST STRIKE hatchet job!
bo319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 05:24 PM   #3
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

I cannot believe you posted this despicable article. What a loser-type thing to do.

I'm offended as a Republican. I'm offended as a woman. I'm offended on so many levels....
Old 06-13-2005, 05:30 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: RAGE AT AUTHOR AFTER CLAIM: BILL RAPED HILLARY, CONCEIVED CHELSEA

This really sounds like bunk. If the Hildebeast sues him for libel, I have a hard time seeing how he can defend himself.

despicable.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 05:45 PM   #5
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

I can't stand Hillary, but no way would she have ever put up with something like what this sleezeball alledges happened. I also highly doubt Bill would rape anyone other than. I think he'd do a lot of crappy things, but that wouldn't be one of them. This writer has to be the biggest loser in the history of the world.