Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-26-2006, 10:12 PM   #161
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellokitty21
well then how can you judge?
Wow, just leave you stupid troll. You don't get it.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2006, 12:35 PM   #162
hellokitty21
Banned

hellokitty21 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
You are too much a troll to understand erica.
or do i understand her so much? i dont care to but i do know that she is worried about me taking her throne. the queen bee can remain right in her place. i have no intention of doing that nor do i have any desire to become one her minions like you. you can go your merry way of troll naming and be obsessed with zits and bedwetting and i will go my merry way too. all's well...
hellokitty21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 02:18 PM   #163
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't let the door hit on your bitch ass on the way out.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 02:45 PM   #164
hellokitty21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Don't let the door hit on your bitch ass on the way out.
i'm not going anywhere
Old 06-27-2006, 03:21 PM   #165
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellopussy21
i'm not going anywhere
Afterall you've already been on vacation for a month now.

Buck up San Ant_ni_. You've still got Mission's baseball and, well, Mission's baseball.
Old 06-27-2006, 07:53 PM   #166
hellokitty21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
Afterall you've already been on vacation for a month now.

Buck up San Ant_ni_. You've still got Mission's baseball and, well, Mission's baseball.
uumm, i'm not from SA! looks like you are joining me on vacation now anyway, so what is there to laugh about. in the end, we lost, YOU lost.....why cant ya accept that? mavs are the only ones left crying about it. gone fishin' means GONE FISHIN", no matter how it ends. it's over.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:22 PM   #167
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
i'm not going anywhere

Like a case of herpes I'm afraid.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:10 PM   #168
hellokitty21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Like a case of herpes I'm afraid.
you have experience? sorry about that
Old 06-27-2006, 10:24 PM   #169
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:11 AM   #170
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
you have experience? sorry about that
Naw...just you...a herpes ridden hack of a no class troll.
Old 06-28-2006, 08:55 AM   #171
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hellokitty21
Banned
Woohoo!

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:56 AM   #172
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

And now she's back as badtzmaru and littlemonty.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 11:36 AM   #173
Drbio
Banned

Thank you for taking out the trash.
Old 06-28-2006, 04:29 PM   #174
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Don't feed leprechauns chicken after midnight? Wha?
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 11:24 PM   #175
enervate

enervate will become famous soon enough

LOL @ mary and her leprechauns chicken

Last edited by enervate; 06-28-2006 at 11:24 PM.
enervate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 11:35 PM   #176
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Finally she was banned.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 11:46 AM   #177
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Time to move this sticky to the trash bin?