Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-20-2006, 02:53 AM   #41
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

You've engaged in conversation and not come to gloat or be an ass. This board will welcome you with open arms if you come here with that outlook. You still have to bring it, but you will be welcomed.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2006, 02:59 AM   #42
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shot Rob
I hate the kind of trolls who come into another team's message board just to make fun, rub it in after a loss, or other crass behavior.

I enjoy this forum a great deal. I have been treated with a lot of respect and the questions that I ask are answered with a lot od depth and intelligence.

This is a great series--too bad either of these teams have to lose on Monday. The NBA really messed up big time by having these two teams play in the second round. This competition has all the makings of an NBA Championship series.

It is great seeing AJ having found a home with the Mavs. If the Spurs don't win, I hope the Mavs take the title.
I'm so turned on by you right now. Do you think later we could ?

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 05-20-2006 at 08:00 AM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 03:03 AM   #43
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I'm so turned on by you right now. Do you think later we could ?
Not if I get there first, chum. Or, maybe...

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 05-20-2006 at 08:01 AM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 08:20 AM   #44
Obi Wan Ginobili

Obi Wan Ginobili is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shot Rob
I hate the kind of trolls who come into another team's message board just to make fun, rub it in after a loss, or other crass behavior.

I enjoy this forum a great deal. I have been treated with a lot of respect and the questions that I ask are answered with a lot od depth and intelligence.

This is a great series--too bad either of these teams have to lose on Monday. The NBA really messed up big time by having these two teams play in the second round. This competition has all the makings of an NBA Championship series.

It is great seeing AJ having found a home with the Mavs. If the Spurs don't win, I hope the Mavs take the title.
Rob, as do I. I will still root for the Mavs if they win. I purposefully stayed away last nite to give the mav fans time to grieve, as we need the same time after a loss.

I am only here to talk bbal and UNDERSTAND issues that are baffling me as a long time person from RIchardson, and have been taken to task for it.

Anyway, this is fantastic basketball, and we are all fortunate to see it. Game 7 will be a battle royale.
Obi Wan Ginobili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 02:57 PM   #45
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

I dont get why you guys care so much,trolls will be trolls.
You should take more pleasure in your superiority,pity them because they are stuck in a phase most of us finish by junior high.
ignorance is bliss.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 05:04 PM   #46
ACdude

ACdude is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I agree this series rocks and the rest of the playoffs probably will not be as exciting after this series is over. As a Spurs fan I am obviously rooting for the Spurs to win. Howerver, if they do not win, I will root for the Mav's to take it all the way. I am a big fan of A.J. and it will be very cool to see him go all the way so early in his coaching career. In my opinion this series is the Finals. Whoever walks away the winner in game 7 is going to win the Finals. There isn't a team out there that is going to be able to stop the Spurs or the Mav's after this series. I am hoping the Cav's make it to the finals so Lebron can get his ass spanked.
ACdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 06:17 PM   #47
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACdude
I agree this series rocks and the rest of the playoffs probably will not be as exciting after this series is over. As a Spurs fan I am obviously rooting for the Spurs to win. Howerver, if they do not win, I will root for the Mav's to take it all the way. I am a big fan of A.J. and it will be very cool to see him go all the way so early in his coaching career. In my opinion this series is the Finals. Whoever walks away the winner in game 7 is going to win the Finals. There isn't a team out there that is going to be able to stop the Spurs or the Mav's after this series. I am hoping the Cav's make it to the finals so Lebron can get his ass spanked.
Sounds good to me. Welcome.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 09:59 AM   #48
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

The funny thing is that VERY few people actually want these SA trolls around. Most regular posters want to come to a MAVERICK site with MAVERICK fans. If we wanted the opposing view then we would GO to that site and lurk. Unfortunately the moderators are the ones who allow the trolls so the REST OF US get stuck with trolls every year. NOT ONE of the SA fans who came to the site have contributed a DAMN THING.

The best thing about the SA trolls is that they will be GONE after tonight. And they won't be missed by most of the board.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 10:11 AM   #49
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

We should just lock up the board two weeks before the playoffs so no new people can register, that way its smooth sailing...or make people donate $20 or so to get a membership. You know people wont troll their way to being banned after paying $20.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 11:41 AM   #50
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubOverdose
We should just lock up the board two weeks before the playoffs so no new people can register, that way its smooth sailing...or make people donate $20 or so to get a membership. You know people wont troll their way to being banned after paying $20.
Excellent idea...I never understood the whole trolling thing. I suppose people have time on their hands and like to be jerks to others, but come on. What do you get out of it? You get your jollies from annoying people on the internet? You need a life. To think you can actually WIN an arguement on the internet is just plain stupid, especially when it comes to sports. Sure, on occasion there is some well thought out commentary out there, but it is few and far between and it certainly is not going to contain "UR TEAM IS T3H SUCK!!!!1!!1!1!" I personally don't have the time to hang here as much as I used to (twin 2-year olds will do that), but I make time for the playoffs ("GET IN BED! THE MAVS ARE ON! DON'T MAKE ME BEAT YOU WITH MY DEVIN HARRIS JERSEY!"), and it is not for the brilliant remarks of our opponents that I am here for. So, trolls, if you read this, please understand this: We don't care what you think or if you want to contribute. It is the playoffs, and we have circled the wagons. We want to live and die with our team and fellow fans. Perhaps you should do so yourself. We don't care about your opinion on the officating, Mark Cuban, Dirk Nowitzki, JET or Avery Johnson. Keep it at your site and we will do the same. If some crazy Mavs fans get loose at your site, ban him as a troll like it is done here. Otherwise, goodday.
Old 05-22-2006, 06:29 PM   #51
Drbio
Banned

WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING
Old 05-22-2006, 10:34 PM   #52
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the Mavs just got rid of the trolls for us.
Old 05-22-2006, 10:35 PM   #53
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Obi Wan Ginobili? Spurs4life? dallasrox?

Got anything to say?

Anyone?
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 10:42 PM   #54
DirtyNashty

DirtyNashty will become famous soon enoughDirtyNashty will become famous soon enough

YESSSSSSS www.espn.go.com NICE TITLE>>>>>>>
DirtyNashty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 12:45 AM   #55
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

The Mavs got over a huge hump, and will finally receive some respect after this great win.

Adios trolls!

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 05-23-2006, 08:18 AM   #56
DNNF
Golden Member

DNNF will become famous soon enoughDNNF will become famous soon enough

Get ready for Suns Trolls. You know they are coming soon
DNNF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 11:56 AM   #57
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Is anyone able to access SpursReport? Evidently I've been banned, even though I haven't posted there in several days (though I was able to lurk), and even when I did post it wasn't incendiary. I wonder how they figured me out.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 12:24 PM   #58
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Is anyone able to access SpursReport? Evidently I've been banned, even though I haven't posted there in several days (though I was able to lurk), and even when I did post it wasn't incendiary. I wonder how they figured me out.
they ban everyone. they're idiotic. i just use spurstalk now.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 08:14 AM   #59
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexchange
they ban everyone. they're idiotic. i just use spurstalk now.
Ditto that. Spurstalk is much, much better than Spursreport. There're a few idiotic homers in Spurstalk but generally the posters there are intelligent.

BTW, for unadulterated idiocy and Mavs hate, go to clutchfans.net. I can't quite figure out if that board is a joke or a tragedy. Maybe both.

Last edited by TripleDipping; 05-24-2006 at 08:58 AM.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 12:59 PM   #60
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

No crap on that clutchcity remark, I just went there and it's downright comical, they hate the Mavs with a passion! I find that very entertaining. You could say I enjoy it more than I rightfully should, their bitterness is great.
Old 05-24-2006, 05:09 PM   #61
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
No crap on that clutchcity remark, I just went there and it's downright comical, they hate the Mavs with a passion! I find that very entertaining. You could say I enjoy it more than I rightfully should, their bitterness is great.
geez....those guys hate the Mavs just a wee bit, don't they!?!?

I spent a lot of time in Houston last year during the Mavs-Rockets series. Listened to the sport talks shows -- they're some crazy dudes. They were all over the "Cuban is fixing the games" shiite.

One call in particular stands out -- caller mentions a call which went against the Rockets, but....Caller and Talkshow host AGREE that it was a good call by the ref....Caller and Talkshow Host nonetheless AGREE that it was an example of the refs screwing the Rockets.

crazy stuff.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 11:44 PM   #62
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

two interesting quotes i found on clutchfans.net. here they are in all their infinite wisdom. im glad the rocks are in the lottery

-"Oh yeah, and somebody really needs to lay Josh Howard out. Probably the dirtiest player I've ever seen in my many years of watching the NBA."

-"I just watched a sequence where Devin Harris flops 3 straight times (doesn't get a call), but it irks Diaw so much that he does eventually commit an offensive foul.

Ugh... flopping to set up an actual foul... disgusting."
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 12:06 AM   #63
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

According to some idiot, if Al-Qaeda has a basketball team playing against Mavs, the said idiot wants Al-Qaeda to win.
Old 05-29-2006, 12:11 AM   #64
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Houston fans are really the whiniest fans I have ever heard, they have such an inferiority complex, it's actuall pathetic.

So far my whiniest fan list is:..

1. Houston
6. Kings
7. Spurs
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 01:06 PM   #65
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

the only thing I don't like about playoff time is that the average IQ of the posts around here drops dramatically...

sigh...long live the mods and their troll killing button!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 02:06 PM   #66
Drbio
Banned

I've been wondering where the Suns trolls were but then I realized that a team must have fans first.

Ba-zing!
Old 05-29-2006, 07:51 PM   #67
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
the only thing I don't like about playoff time is that the average IQ of the posts around here drops dramatically...
Yeah...*sigh*...sometimes it's not even trolls. Some of the newest 'Mavericks' fans are just as bad.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 05:47 PM   #68
willameana
Banned

willameana can only hope to improve

mavs suck mavs always suck
willameana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 06:00 PM   #69
Drbio
Banned

Your mom swallows. She always swallows. But only after she gargles.
Old 05-31-2006, 01:10 AM   #70
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by willameana
mavs suck mavs always suck
That's funny, I thought they are playing in the WCF Finals right now after just beating the Spurs?

Old 05-31-2006, 01:11 AM   #71
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedays
Yeah...*sigh*...sometimes it's not even trolls. Some of the newest 'Mavericks' fans are just as bad.
Yeah, tell me about it. The new bandwagon fans get really annoying and think they know everything

Old 05-31-2006, 11:59 AM   #72
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
but in my defense, my IQ is abnormally low year-round....
Old 05-31-2006, 12:14 PM   #73
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
but in my defense, my IQ is abnormally low year-round....
that was pretty dang funny.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 10:21 PM   #74
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

edit

Last edited by capitalcity; 06-02-2006 at 12:40 AM.
capitalcity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 10:35 PM   #75
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future
Default Spursreport sucks ass

- GONE FISHING -

- GONE FISHING -

Last edited by capitalcity; 06-02-2006 at 01:15 AM.
capitalcity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:30 AM   #76
enervate

enervate will become famous soon enough

So are we still playing the spurs?

Anyone have a link to a suns board?
enervate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:33 AM   #77
Drbio
Banned

The suns have no fans. No boards to support.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:37 AM   #78
enervate

enervate will become famous soon enough

ha ha ha ok thanks Drbio ha ha ha
enervate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 01:25 AM   #79
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
The suns have no fans. No boards to support.
LOL!

Old 06-02-2006, 01:35 PM   #80
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

Spursreport is just sad. At least people over at clutchfans recognize Dirk's greatness when they see it. It seems like the posters at Spursreport take a stupid pill everytime before they post.

Last edited by TripleDipping; 06-02-2006 at 01:35 PM.