Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-02-2006, 04:10 PM   #81
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleDipping
Spursreport is just sad. At least people over at clutchfans recognize Dirk's greatness when they see it. It seems like the posters at Spursreport take a stupid pill everytime before they post.
I disagree. By the same token homosexuals would have to take a homosexual pill everytime they go out.
Old 06-03-2006, 12:24 AM   #82
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I swear the Spurs fans at Spurstalk and Spursreport are the whiniest bunch of bitches in the league. At both Spursreport and Spurstalk all they do is constantly piss and moan about Dirk getting so many calls (apparently they didn't actually watch Tim Duncan in this particular series) and getting screwed by the refs.

I swear, I've never seen sorer losers in my life. When they're not talking about how David Stern is somehow influencing the officials to make sure Mark Cuban's team gets to the finals (uh, what?), they're talking about how much they hate the Mavericks and everything about them. To be fair, I can hardly blame them for hating Cuban, but it gets ridiculous with them.

Stay away from Spursreport AND Spurstalk. Yes, both of them. Spurstalk isn't any better, at least not these days. With these guys it goes way beyond just being Spurs homers. Those people are just jerks.

I just can't help but laugh my ass off that the night after Dirk goes off for 50, the Heat convincingly eliminate the Pistons. So much for this predestined rematch between the Spurs and the Pistons. At least now their respective fans don't have to worry about any rift coming between them since their teams won't be playing eachother this year. Now they can just continue holding hands, taking long walks on the beach, and having hot, passionate bum-sex.

Edit: Here's a perfect example of the demented, just plain sad love-affair that's been going on between the Spurs fans and Pistons fans all season over at Spurstalk. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...purs%2Fpistons

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 06-03-2006 at 04:31 AM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 12:52 AM   #83
enervate

enervate will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
Edit: Here's a perfect example of the demented, just plain sad love-affair that's been going on between the Spurs and Pistons all season over at Spurstalk. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...purs%2Fpistons
ewww now that i went over there i need to go take a shower...
enervate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 02:49 AM   #84
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Wow, that's a dark, dark place. Horrible.

Both the Spurts and Pissed-ons can suck it.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 12:46 PM   #85
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Conspiracyreport.com is growing more pathetic by the day.

"The Spurs were robbed. No diss to the Mavs fans, but your team simply hasn't earned our respect. Not yet."

I enjoy tuning in for the ineffectual post of the day.
Old 06-03-2006, 12:53 PM   #86
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

I also enjoy dialing up Hornfans.com to watch spursreport's own DizzG (aka Sii) get roundly dismissed with each and every insignificant post.
Old 06-04-2006, 09:45 AM   #87
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
Conspiracyreport.com is growing more pathetic by the day.

"The Spurs were robbed. No diss to the Mavs fans, but your team simply hasn't earned our respect. Not yet."

I enjoy tuning in for the ineffectual post of the day.
I have been cutting them some slack over at spursfans.com (I just stay away from spursreport - AWFUL) because I kept thinking to myself, "What would our board be like in their position?" So I looked up threads from last year after we were eliminated fully expecting to see animosity and assishness (I know that's not a word, but you get the point). I found the direct opposite. Here's one example:

http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=22079

A few posts from that thread discussing who people will be pulling for since the Mavs were out:

Doc: "Spurs.

I can't help it. I'm a Texan til I die. "

KG: "Spurs (with the exception of Bowen) have class. I hope that beat the hell out of Phoenix and then roll all over the East. "

(I realize the Suns sent us home, but still the Spurs were as big a rival then as they are now.)

MisfitMav: "I can't help but like Tim Duncan when he's not playing the Mavs. His hook shot is the move that wins titles more than any other. Spurs for me."

Dude: "spurs kick nash and the suns rear ends. I hope."

Though Dude wants the Suns to lose after they sent us packing, he doesn't talk about conspiracy theories or Stern "fixing" the playoffs. He isn't vulgar or disrespectful.

poorrichardson: "For me it's definitely the Spurs.. I mean, how can you NOT be a fan of Tim Duncan or Manu Ginobili? "

I know it's just one thread, but after reading through that it made me even more proud to call myself a Mavs fan. As much as other teams say we are an awful and disrespectful bunch, I think the above statements prove otherwise.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 09:58 AM   #88
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

In the last few years there have been no, no fans more a pain in the rear end at the AAC than the Spurs and the Lakers fans.

They are shockingly asses. No teams fans that comes in is anywhere close.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 08:09 AM   #89
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

I bet the people at Spursreport are dying since Saturday night.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 12:40 AM   #90
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish red, white and faggy would die. Since he's a troll and all.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 12:41 AM   #91
RedWhiteAndBlue

RedWhiteAndBlue is infamous around these parts

lalalalala
RedWhiteAndBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 12:51 AM   #92
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

and evidently he "routs" for the Lakers...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 12:53 AM   #93
RedWhiteAndBlue

RedWhiteAndBlue is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
and evidently he "routs" for the Lakers...
Now that was funny. No I am not a Laker fan. I just have to laugh when people pat themselves on the back when if they did more digging they would find that don't have as much class as they think they do.
RedWhiteAndBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 01:52 AM   #94
Drbio
Banned

Irony really is funny....especially when trolls are involved.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:18 AM   #95
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWhiteAndBlue
lalalalala
I'm curious, why don't you use your old account - Red White and Blue?
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:25 AM   #96
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedays
who might you assume?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 06-06-2006, 09:26 AM   #97
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
In one of the pm's he sent me last night he indicated that he had multiple accounts and that noone could stop him.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:31 AM   #98
sike
The Preacha

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
In one of the pm's he sent me last night he indicated that he had multiple accounts and that noone could stop him.
wow...this guy sounds "danger"...but not too "sexy".

Old 06-06-2006, 09:37 AM   #99
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
So world (board) domination is the name of this guy's game, eh? Ah...how I miss the good ol' days when dj would release troll IPs to our resident l33t h4x0r Male23Dan and he would show them a thing or two about extreme prejudice, dm.com-style.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:43 AM   #100
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, if RedWhiteAndBlue has multiple accounts he sure doesn't use them from the same location. There are two IP's his account has used, and that IP has not been used by any other account.

If you have hardcore proof (not a PM) please send it to me, or another moderator so the appropriate action can be taken.
Old 06-06-2006, 10:18 AM   #101
orangedays
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
who might you assume?
Ah sorry, missed this post.

I was trying to remember why his name seemed so familiar. There's actually a member named "Red White And Blue" (with spaces) and I figured that that was the same person as our present-day "RedWhiteAndBlue" (no spaces).

Duh, sikey.
Old 06-06-2006, 10:31 AM   #102
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Ah sorry, missed this post.

I was trying to remember why his name seemed so familiar. There's actually a member named "Red White And Blue" (with spaces) and I figured that that was the same person as our present-day "RedWhiteAndBlue" (no spaces).

Duh, sikey.
I bet you are correct...

Old 06-14-2006, 02:52 AM   #103
orangedays
Platinum Member

This place has become infected.
Old 06-14-2006, 06:43 PM   #104
enervate

enervate will become famous soon enough

enervate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 11:01 PM   #105
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

WARNING TROLLS: I ain't in the mood for your crap tonight.

So don't start.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:11 PM   #106
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

u2, you should start with Nowitnesses and Flacolaco.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 06-15-2006 at 11:19 PM.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:23 PM   #107
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
I'll take that under advisement.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:25 PM   #108
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I'll take that under advisement.
Thank you.

Old 06-15-2006, 11:41 PM   #109
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
second.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 06-15-2006, 11:42 PM   #110
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Not that this a vote or anything, but a big huge THIRD on that one.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 11:51 PM   #111
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I sent Nowitnesses on his way.... he's probably in Highland Park drinking the water with himself..... Deus de Omini.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:52 PM   #112
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
I sent Nowitnesses on his way.... he's probably in Highland Park drinking the water with himself..... Deus de Omini.
Nice...now check out flacolaco, he's been even worse.

Old 06-15-2006, 11:53 PM   #113
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow, that is like the only good thing that has happened tonight :-)

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 11:53 PM   #114
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Wow, that is like the only good thing that has happened tonight :-)
Haha, word!

Old 06-15-2006, 11:54 PM   #115
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No kidding? I wish I knew. Oh, how I loved tossing that rag doll about.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 09:39 PM   #116
dude1394
Guru

I'm having a hard time telling the trolls and the weak-kneed apart.

Last edited by dude1394; 06-16-2006 at 09:39 PM.
Old 06-16-2006, 10:43 PM   #117
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
I'm having a hard time telling the trolls and the weak-kneed apart.
Yeah same here. Some of the weak-kneed ones are now trolling too.

Old 06-18-2006, 09:37 AM   #118
dude1394
Guru

I rescind my support of Toine. He has become nothing more than a troll.

Put him on a watch list.
Old 06-18-2006, 06:45 PM   #119
sly
Banned

sly can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
I rescind my support of Toine. He has become nothing more than a troll.

Put him on a watch list.
You'll learn as you frequent sports team forums more and more that you should never support opposing fans. They always end up a troll 100% of the time. Their good intentions are only to set up a situation in which they can talk smack. And if they lose, you never see them again.
sly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 11:58 PM   #120
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

I please ask the powers that be on this board to keep the leash VERY short on supposed trolls, I really don't feel like hearing any of it at all.