Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-23-2003, 06:41 PM   #1
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

Just for fun. Vote! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2003, 07:00 PM   #2
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

It's definitive, you're UD!
Old 01-23-2003, 09:40 PM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

none of the above
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 09:40 PM   #4
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Um, can we vote for ourselves? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2003, 09:42 PM   #5
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

<< Um, can we vote for ourselves? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] >>

You don't need to. I already voted for you.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 10:05 PM   #6
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

<< You don't need to. I already voted for you. >>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2003, 10:34 PM   #7
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

So can we make up new aliases so we can vote for more than 1 mod? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2003, 11:58 PM   #8
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Can you define &quot;love&quot; please ?

Surely there's a more appropriate word. I'd be more encouraged to vote if &quot;love&quot; was not a part of the question.
Old 01-24-2003, 12:10 AM   #9
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Love:

&quot;wuv, true wuv is what brings us here together ...&quot;[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2003, 12:38 AM   #10
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

I would say a tie between ROB W R or Rylan. Besides those two, i hardly see anybody else post
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 10:36 AM   #11
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

edit
Old 01-24-2003, 01:23 PM   #12
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

you all should love me the most for being all over trolls like white on rice.

bye bye mavs mann aka RCF.

bye bye LeRoi aka UberDirk.

don't try it again, b/c i always figure out who you are. you can hide, but you will be caught and given a swift kick in the pants. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 01:26 PM   #13
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

Mavs Mann was RCF?? Nice grab, aex.
Old 01-24-2003, 01:38 PM   #14
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

You're a good mod, aex, but I think some of we can't vote in order to respect all of you.

BTW, I would like to see more posts by you also as a normal member as you used to, not only killing trolls (good work, indeed).

I think Rhylan makes a good mixture.

And MFF is a nice and good poster but I would like to see her to get hunting [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

The other mods come from time to time and I canĀ“t say too much about them, nothing bad in fact.
Old 01-24-2003, 02:46 PM   #15
LRB
Guru

AE: Maybe you guys should keep stats of Trolls rejected to make it easier on the voters.

However you won my vote by sending RCF into the cheap seats. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2003, 02:48 PM   #16
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

AE, you've got my vote...but I am not about to say the word &quot;Love&quot;.

I should have recognized MavsMann/RCF...first a defense of Ron Artest, then Isiah Thomas, and then Dwayne Goodrich...mercy.
Old 01-26-2003, 01:19 AM   #17
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

I vote for Murphy
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 01:19 AM   #18
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

LOL good one
Old 01-26-2003, 12:24 PM   #19
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of mods... where is The Kid?
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 04:48 PM   #20
LRB
Guru

And AExchange adds another swat to his total sending beep into the cheap seats. Keep it up AE and we'll have to start calling you Mantis. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]