Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 05-22-2019, 09:26 PM   #81
JJP

JJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of light

Dylan Windler, but I expect him gone before the 39th pick
JJP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2019, 03:31 AM   #82
FiZth

FiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJP View Post
Dylan Windler, but I expect him gone before the 39th pick
Windler would be great addition from bench. But yeah, great shooter with good length and even with pretty good wingspan, who can defend multiple positions (not with above average results but still can), go fast in todays NBA. He will not be good 3&D player or something like this, but in my opinion there is good change he will be versatile offensive firepower player off the bench for long time. He would be little bit like upgraded Broekhoff.

Last edited by FiZth; 05-23-2019 at 03:32 AM.
FiZth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 08:30 AM   #83
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Schofield might be a good pick for us.
Strong, athletic and pretty damn confident.
Also a senior coming out so should be mature and fit in quickly.
We need some strength on this team.

Crowder and Justin Anderson similarities in size and position.

Also, I'd love to see the Mavs pickup Tacko Fall as an UFA.
Raw as hell, and bigs aren't that important anymore, but 7'6" 310 lbs. with 6% body fat and a 8ft. WS with some mobility is an experiment I'd like to watch this summer.

Last edited by rimrocker; 05-23-2019 at 08:32 AM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:06 AM   #84
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

My wish list (semi-realistic, some players may require a small move up)

Tier 1
Daniel Gafford
Brandon Clark

both bring athleticism & shot-blocking to our front court

Tier 2
Matisse Thybulle - limited offensively and inconsistent shot, but one of the best defenders college basketball has seen the past few years... 5.8 combined blocks and steals in 31 mpg last season

Carsen Edwards - classic case of a guy who would get more love if he was bigger... dropped 42 in the elite 8 on UVA

Isaiah Roby - good defender, good frame, underrated all-around offensive game

My "Ricky Ledo" Roll-the-Dice Pick
Kevin Porter Jr.

Last edited by tap2390; 05-23-2019 at 10:21 AM.
tap2390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 11:26 AM   #85
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I think we're more likely to trade the second rounder than keep it
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 01:12 PM   #86
JJP

JJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I think we're more likely to trade the second rounder than keep it
Either that or some combination of moves. Atlanta, Boston, Brooklyn, and Philly all have three picks before the Mavs. Some of those teams will want to get rid of their picks. Cleveland, Charlotte, and Phoenix have two picks before the Mavs pick. The draft board is going to percolate with moves that night. It's hard to imagine a team like the Mavs standing pat - either moving out or up.
Old 05-29-2019, 01:02 AM   #87
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Dallas Mavericks: 5 options for pick No. 37 in 2019 NBA Draft
https://hoopshabit.com/2019/05/23/da...019-nba-draft/

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-29-2019 at 01:09 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 09:04 AM   #88
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Amazing to me Gafford is falling so far. As an Arkansas fan, I thought he made a really unselfish, if not foolish decision to return last season. He was projected anywhere from 12-20 and now seeing mocks in the late 30s?

I'll just say, if he's there, we should pounce. Perhaps even trade up. He'd allow flexibility to lose one of Maxi/Powell. The downside is he absolutely does not shoot. He showed some improvement on his touch with his mid-range and free throws, but never even attempted a 3 at Arkansas. He will be limited to a PnR big man much like Powell early on, but with much better defense. Gafford is really long in addition to his height. He will continue to grow into his body and needs to add weight to his frame, but can easily take it on without sacrificing his elite athleticism. Already a really tough shot blocker, he has even more room for improvement with technique.

I think at this spot in the draft, you start thinking intangibles, too. An excellent young man with no issues on or off the court, great family, and will bust his ass. I'd frankly be ecstatic to watch him play basketball for one of my favorite teams for at least the next 3-4 years.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 09:32 AM   #89
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Amazing to me Gafford is falling so far. As an Arkansas fan, I thought he made a really unselfish, if not foolish decision to return last season. He was projected anywhere from 12-20 and now seeing mocks in the late 30s?

I'll just say, if he's there, we should pounce. Perhaps even trade up. He'd allow flexibility to lose one of Maxi/Powell. The downside is he absolutely does not shoot. He showed some improvement on his touch with his mid-range and free throws, but never even attempted a 3 at Arkansas. He will be limited to a PnR big man much like Powell early on, but with much better defense. Gafford is really long in addition to his height. He will continue to grow into his body and needs to add weight to his frame, but can easily take it on without sacrificing his elite athleticism. Already a really tough shot blocker, he has even more room for improvement with technique.

I think at this spot in the draft, you start thinking intangibles, too. An excellent young man with no issues on or off the court, great family, and will bust his ass. I'd frankly be ecstatic to watch him play basketball for one of my favorite teams for at least the next 3-4 years.

I think he ends up going top-20. He's just too mobile and versatile a defender to not. If he drops any further I agree that we should absolutely make an attempt to trade up. Cap-strapped Cleveland might like a move down from 26 to 37 if it includes cash.
Old 05-29-2019, 09:55 AM   #90
tap2390
Diamond Member

Five Underrated Players to Watch

1) Tyler Herro - kid may not have the ideal frame, but he can absolutely shoot lights out... his ability to shoot off screens seals the deal for me

2) Keldon Johnson - smooth small forward reminiscent of Jayson Tatum... more advanced skillset than Reddish and Little

3) Daniel Gafford - said it above, but his defensive versatility and rim-running is exactly what you need from a center

4) Brandon Clarke - undersized, but his motor, timing, and tenacity are all elite.. like Gafford fits the role of the modern 5 very well

5) Matisse Thybulle - elite perimeter defender with higher offensive upside than Andre Roberson
Old 05-29-2019, 10:07 AM   #91
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Gafford will go higher. He's the prototype of a center in 2019.
Old 05-29-2019, 12:51 PM   #92
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

NBAdraft.net has us picking at 39. God that website has gone downhill...

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 01:10 PM   #93
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
NBAdraft.net has us picking at 39. God that website has gone downhill...
Turned into absolut trash. They had for months and going into draftnight Hachimura at #4
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 02:56 PM   #94
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

What are your go-to sites? Tankathon is the one I typically like.
Old 05-30-2019, 07:17 PM   #95
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Dallas Mavericks: 5 options for pick No. 37 in 2019 NBA Draft
https://hoopshabit.com/2019/05/23/da...019-nba-draft/
Jordan Nwora returned to college
Grant Williams was #16 on Sam Vecenie's latest board
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 04:12 PM   #96
JJP

I just found this website which tracks which teams have scheduled workouts with potential draft picks.

https://hoopshype.com/2019/05/07/nba...uts-prospects/

Dallas is tied with Denver for having the fewest schedule workouts (2) and the two players who were brought in aren't on most peoples draft boards at all.

Makes you wonder.
Old 06-02-2019, 04:32 PM   #97
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJP View Post
I just found this website which tracks which teams have scheduled workouts with potential draft picks.

https://hoopshype.com/2019/05/07/nba...uts-prospects/

Dallas is tied with Denver for having the fewest schedule workouts (2) and the two players who were brought in aren't on most peoples draft boards at all.

Makes you wonder.
Maybe we don't need a closer look at some of the guys we're interested in? We didn't work out Luka or Dennis... Although they were probably better-known quantities than the guys at #37.

Or we could be shopping the pick? Maybe offering it as part of a package?

Or maybe we're just drafting Shamorie Ponds.

Old 06-03-2019, 05:45 AM   #98
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Problem with Mavs and workouts is that they never announce workouts. Maybe hoopshype still get all the intel, but it's not like you'll see public statements or those workout videos that are all over Twitter from other teams.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 06:13 AM   #99
JJP

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
Problem with Mavs and workouts is that they never announce workouts. Maybe hoopshype still get all the intel, but it's not like you'll see public statements or those workout videos that are all over Twitter from other teams.
I don't know. I really don't. But I can't see any of this as being really secretive. It sure doesn't look like any other team is being secretive about it. Most of the second round will never play in a NBA game. I suspect it is what it is.

I agree with Underdog. There are other possibilities. I'll probably follow this site with some mild curiosity. It's the first time I've even seen draft workouts listed.

Also, this was in the NBA Rumors website. This is Tobias Harris's brother.

<snip>Terry, 22, is a 6’6″ forward who just completed his senior season at North Carolina A&T. He is projected as a possible late second-round selection and could be on the board when Philadelphia selects at No. 54. Terry had recent workouts with the Suns and Clippers and has sessions upcoming with the Kings, Nets and Mavericks.<snip>

Last edited by JJP; 06-03-2019 at 06:17 AM.
Old 06-05-2019, 10:13 PM   #100
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Raleigh native Chris Clemons (Campbell) of 540 Sports & JCK Sports has excelled in pre-draft workouts with the following: Rockets, Celtics, Timberwolves, Hornets, Jazz, Warriors, Clippers, Kings and Magic. Upcoming workouts: 6/10- Mavericks, 6/15- Lakers, 6/19- Celtics –
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 11:04 PM   #101
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Raleigh native Chris Clemons (Campbell) of 540 Sports & JCK Sports has excelled in pre-draft workouts with the following: Rockets, Celtics, Timberwolves, Hornets, Jazz, Warriors, Clippers, Kings and Magic. Upcoming workouts: 6/10- Mavericks, 6/15- Lakers, 6/19- Celtics –
Dude looks up to Barea— literally
Old 06-09-2019, 06:07 PM   #102
Underdog

Draft prospect Charles Matthews tears ACL
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...mpression=true
Quote:
Matthews, 22, suffered the injury at a workout with the Boston Celtics.

Old 06-10-2019, 12:56 PM   #103
saclare
Platinum Member

Sounds like he's now UDFA territory. Sucks to see for these young guys trying to make their dream work out.

Last edited by saclare; 06-10-2019 at 12:56 PM.
Old 06-10-2019, 09:00 PM   #104
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

After working out today for Cleveland @ShamorieP works out for Dallas on Tuesday. Also has Philly and Houston coming up.– via Twitter AdamZagoria
Draft, Shamorie Ponds
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 08:11 PM   #105
Underdog

7 Targets for the Dallas Mavericks’ 37th Pick in the 2019 Draft
https://sportdfw.com/2019/06/14/7-ta...he-2019-draft/

Old 06-17-2019, 10:06 AM   #106
saclare
Platinum Member

Quote:
7 Targets for the Dallas Mavericks’ 37th Pick in the 2019 Draft
https://sportdfw.com/2019/06/14/7-ta...he-2019-draft/
How does one put the time and effort in writing this up and calls Gafford an Indiana Hoosier not once, but twice? Yikes.
Old 06-17-2019, 04:43 PM   #107
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs should look to move up to the first round and maybe pick Ty Jerome, Bruno Fernando, or Dylan Windler . Jerome in particular, would fit well with Luka in the backcourt and (more likely) provide a smart, ball control shooter/distributor with the bench. Mavs could trade Courtney Lee to the Bucks for Tony Snell and swap #37 for #30, or better yet Snell + #30 for Lee. Mavs would be committing to $12M for two more years (vs one more for Lee), but Snell is an above average 3-D guy (career 38%) and younger (27). Bucks reportedly are trying to trade Snell and Ilasyova.
Old 06-19-2019, 04:37 PM   #108
Underdog

@ShamsCharania: Atlanta has traded the No. 44 overall pick in Thursday's draft to Miami for a future conditional second-round pick

Old 06-19-2019, 05:05 PM   #109
Underdog

10 options for the Mavs with the 37th pick
https://thesmokingcuban.com/2019/06/...avs-37th-pick/

Old 06-19-2019, 07:43 PM   #110
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Why the thread merge?

It's not like there is a ton of clutter on the board
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 12:33 PM   #111
Underdog

@wojespn: ESPN Sources: Golden State has acquired Atlanta’s No. 41 pick in tonight’s NBA Draft. The cost: $1.3M and a 2024 second-round pick. Atlanta moved No. 44 to Miami yesterday. Hawks have Nos. 8, 10, 17 and 35 tonight. Golden State has Nos. 28, 41 and 58.

Old 06-20-2019, 12:40 PM   #112
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Warriors trying to get cheap roster depth...cant blame them
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 05:07 PM   #113
Underdog

@wojespn: Atlanta has acquired New Orleans No. 4 pick in the draft for No. 8 and 17 and 35, league sources tell ESPN. Pelicans are sending Solomon Hill, No. 57 pick and a future second-round pick.

@wojespn: Atlanta is also sending a Cleveland heavily protected first-round pick in 2020 to the Pelicans, league sources tell ESPN.

@wojespn: And David Griffin gets maximum value again for the No. 4 pick -- expanding that Lakers trade even more.

@wojespn: Atlanta is pursuing Virginia's DeAndre Hunter with the No. 4 pick, league sources tell ESPN. Atlanta GM Travis Schlenk makes a big move in lottery second year in a row to get his man. Last year, it was Trae Young. This time, DeAndre Hunter.

@ZachLowe_NBA: Hunter's camp has expressed excitement in recent days about the possibility of ATL trading up to draft him. Trae Young/John Collins core has players taking notice.

@ZachLowe_NBA: Atlanta stood firm on its refusal to include No. 10 in any deal moving up to No. 4 or No. 5. This feels like a fair compromise -- both teams getting about what they wanted.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-20-2019 at 05:17 PM.
Old 06-20-2019, 05:15 PM   #114
Underdog

@wojespn: Minnesota has traded No. 11 and Dario Saric to Phoenix for the No. 6 pick in the draft, league source tells ESPN.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-20-2019 at 05:15 PM.
Old 06-20-2019, 05:40 PM   #115
Underdog

@TheSteinLine: 25 minutes from now …

1. Zion Williamson (New Orleans)
2. Ja Morant (Memphis)
3. RJ Barrett (New York)
4. De'Andre Hunter (Atlanta)
5. Darius Garland (Cleveland)
6. (Minnesota)

Old 06-20-2019, 05:53 PM   #116
Underdog

@bobbykaralla: Donne Nelson says it's "unlikely" the Mavs will move into the first round.

@bobbykaralla: That said, Nelson expects "a pretty good flurry of activity" in the back half of the first round. Said the Mavs have already received calls.

@bobbykaralla: He said the movement throughout the draft already has suggested it's a buyer's market. I would agree with that. If the Mavs want to move they probably could, but for now he said the plan is to stay. He likes who could be around at 37.

@DwainPrice: Donnie Nelson said point guards and small forwards, and some bigs, will be at 37. "I don't think we're going to get stuck on positions," Nelson said. "We think there's going to be some really good players at 37."

Last edited by Underdog; 06-20-2019 at 06:04 PM.
Old 06-20-2019, 05:55 PM   #117
saclare
Platinum Member

Quote:
@wojespn: Atlanta has acquired New Orleans No. 4 pick in the draft for No. 8 and 17 and 35, league sources tell ESPN. Pelicans are sending Solomon Hill, No. 57 pick and a future second-round pick.

@wojespn: Atlanta is also sending a Cleveland heavily protected first-round pick in 2020 to the Pelicans, league sources tell ESPN.

@wojespn: And David Griffin gets maximum value again for the No. 4 pick -- expanding that Lakers trade even more.

@wojespn: Atlanta is pursuing Virginia's DeAndre Hunter with the No. 4 pick, league sources tell ESPN. Atlanta GM Travis Schlenk makes a big move in lottery second year in a row to get his man. Last year, it was Trae Young. This time, DeAndre Hunter.

@ZachLowe_NBA: Hunter's camp has expressed excitement in recent days about the possibility of ATL trading up to draft him. Trae Young/John Collins core has players taking notice.

@ZachLowe_NBA: Atlanta stood firm on its refusal to include No. 10 in any deal moving up to No. 4 or No. 5. This feels like a fair compromise -- both teams getting about what they wanted.
Lol yet crickets on pairing of Luka/KP? Can't wait for them to get on the court.
Old 06-20-2019, 06:08 PM   #118
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Anyone have a good link to the draft??
Old 06-20-2019, 06:12 PM   #119
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post
Anyone have a good link to the draft??
https://nbabite.com/nba-draft-live-stream/

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 06:19 PM   #120
Underdog

http://buffstreamz.com/watch/nba/draft.php