Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 08-30-2001, 09:13 AM   #1
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Where'd everybody go? This place has been DEAD lately. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2001, 09:19 AM   #2
mavs_afroman

mavs_afroman is on a distinguished road

I'm still here but I don't think anybody else is.
Old 08-30-2001, 09:22 AM   #3
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Nobody's in the posting mood I guess.

But hey, thanks for joining the NFL Pick 'em. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-30-2001, 02:07 PM   #4
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Having four classes and four labs a week is really killing me. Plus tomorrow I'll be talking to the Physical Medicine clinic at Baylor for a part-time job. Having to deal with the homework and job is bad enough, but man..dealing with those incredibly immature and annoying freshmen/sophs in my classes is the real b*tch! Most of them look like they're 15, and act like it too. I only graduated a few months ago but I swear I feel like an old man sitting among those "kids."

Hopefully Mr. Elite/Mod Rob can keep things going here during the slow days [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2001, 04:53 PM   #5
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

I'm trying, there's just nothing goin on right now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 08-30-2001, 05:20 PM   #6
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

I'm never gone for more than a day, but I can't post as often with school* going now...
Old 08-30-2001, 05:24 PM   #7
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

*see the "School" thread.