Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 04-25-2008, 07:14 PM   #41
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

It's a multicolor out!
Old 04-25-2008, 07:25 PM   #42
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

it's another disappointment.
Old 04-25-2008, 07:28 PM   #43
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

haha.... wow is all I'll say
Old 04-26-2008, 02:18 AM   #44
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Failure.

Anybody see the Toronto fans? Sea of red. That's what we need.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:30 AM   #45
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I saw vmac posted something about intentionally not wearing blue.

Just how far does that stick have to be jammed up your butt for you to pull that elitist crap and explicitly want to embarrass the blue-out attempt? It's one thing not to know about it. It's one thing not to want to purchase the "official" blue shirt. It's entirely different when you don the brown suit or whatever because you think you're too good for it all.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:54 AM   #46
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't at the game, but I did wear my game-used blue Tarp jersey, and as far as my superstitions are concerned, that seemed to do the trick (I hate breaking it out unless we really need it, but I thought tonight's game qualified for a Tarp jersey wearing, and I will be wearing it for every game in this series from here on out)...

Blue is the Sh*te...
Old 04-26-2008, 04:12 AM   #47
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

We did just fine without all in blue, Utah with their fans all in white lost. I think it's kind of getting old. Miami fans all in white was kind of cool two years ago, until they played the Mavs...
The Golden Warrior fans all in yellow and all into it went to a whole new level of craziness, and that would have been cool, if they hadn't played the Mavs...

I think the Mavs fans should come up with something else. For example singing songs like they do in Europe's soccer stadiums.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”

Last edited by twelli; 04-26-2008 at 04:13 AM.
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 04:40 AM   #48
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

People will wear all blue when they give out free blue shirts when you walk in....

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:25 AM   #49
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli
We did just fine without all in blue, Utah with their fans all in white lost. I think it's kind of getting old. Miami fans all in white was kind of cool two years ago, until they played the Mavs...
The Golden Warrior fans all in yellow and all into it went to a whole new level of craziness, and that would have been cool, if they hadn't played the Mavs...

I think the Mavs fans should come up with something else. For example singing songs like they do in Europe's soccer stadiums.
You mean like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beDg2Iy_mSQ (this is actually basketball)

or this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nfFi-_Hb2A (Anfield, nothing like it during CL matches)

Sorry, but American crowds are far from anything like this. Sports are still more of an entertainment activity, rather than a component of the community on a political and social level like they are in Europe. On the other hand you can't have that with franchises that move around, get created on the fly and such. All of the famous European clubs have had the same support for 100 years. You just can't match that.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:30 AM   #50
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

This is amazing as well, from Anfield again. I don't know how you don't get chills just watching that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDgN_sVMGdY

Last edited by endrity; 04-26-2008 at 06:32 AM.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote