Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-10-2008, 03:20 PM   #121
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360° View Post
So no one has heard from backlash in how long?
Two words.

Private message.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:18 AM   #122
dmack24

dmack24 will become famous soon enoughdmack24 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
You don't have to be an energizer bunny to be a leader.
That energizer bunny the last 4 games except for the last one has pretty much been the only back court guard to really penetrate to create offense. Allot of Terry and Kidds offense are created from Barrea attacking the rim. If you do not believe me get a DVR and watch the games again.
dmack24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:31 PM   #123
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmack24 View Post
That energizer bunny the last 4 games except for the last one has pretty much been the only back court guard to really penetrate to create offense. Allot of Terry and Kidds offense are created from Barrea attacking the rim. If you do not believe me get a DVR and watch the games again.
Who the bloody hell is Allot of Terry. *insert British accent

Once again, I'm going to repeat myself. The fact that you're an energizer bunny does not mean that you are a leader.

Do you think JJB is the leader of this team? If you do, then you're an idiot.

If you don't then shut up.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:58 PM   #124
dmack24

Quote:
Who the bloody hell is Allot of Terry. *insert British accent

Once again, I'm going to repeat myself. The fact that you're an energizer bunny does not mean that you are a leader.

Do you think JJB is the leader of this team? If you do, then you're an idiot.

If you don't then shut up.
Where in any of my posts do you find making you believe Barea is the leader of this team?I said he is a spark plug for this team. Dirk,Terry, and Barea are the only players that have been bringing in the points on a consistent basis of late and if you disagree you are the idiot.

Last edited by dmack24; 12-11-2008 at 01:59 PM.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:05 PM   #125
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Where in any of my posts do you find making you believe Barea is the leader of this team?I said he is a spark plug for this team. Dirk,Terry, and Barea are the only players that have been bringing in the points on a consistent basis of late and if you disagree you are the idiot.
I can make an educated assumption that that was your intent, because you quoted me.

If you don't know how to make the best use of quotes, then don't use them.

When you quote somebody, you're basically using it as a reference. If what you post following has nothing to do with the quote, then don't use the f-ing quote.

Understand?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."

Last edited by ty; 12-11-2008 at 03:05 PM.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:38 PM   #126
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

ding ding!

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 05:26 PM   #127
dmack24

Quote:
I can make an educated assumption that that was your intent, because you quoted me.

If you don't know how to make the best use of quotes, then don't use them.

When you quote somebody, you're basically using it as a reference. If what you post following has nothing to do with the quote, then don't use the f-ing quote.

Understand?
Please post my quote or reference of me callin Barea a leader? I said he has been a lift to this team since Jhow has been out. If you inferred something it is called assuming; and you know what they say about people who assume.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:29 PM   #128
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please post my quote or reference of me callin Barea a leader? I said he has been a lift to this team since Jhow has been out. If you inferred something it is called assuming; and you know what they say about people who assume.
Antisemite...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 05:44 PM   #129
dmack24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Antisemite...
If you want to make fun of my grammar try to spell correctly

Anti-Semite
Old 12-11-2008, 06:09 PM   #130
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
nvm, you're not worth it.

Last edited by ty; 12-11-2008 at 06:17 PM. Reason: not worth it.
Old 12-11-2008, 06:33 PM   #131
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you want to make fun of my grammar try to spell correctly

Anti-Semite
So all of a sudden we have anather spelling Xpert around here?

Oh, and nice try with the burning cross on my lawn - everyone knows that only works against werewolves!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:09 PM   #132
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
So all of a sudden we have anather spelling Xpert around here?

Oh, and nice try with the burning cross on my lawn - everyone knows that only works against werewolves!
UD, you don't make any since. You think you know allot, but you don't. Oh yah, and you're no brain sergeant either.

Old 12-12-2008, 12:05 AM   #133
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you inferred something it is called assuming; and you know what they say about people who assume.
I know what they say. It's juvenile. Especially when they think "infer" is the same as "assume."
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:33 AM   #134
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

What a huge letdown it was to locate this thread by its tags but to find no content within about sike's wife.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
delusions of grandeur, epic fail, holy crap it came true, sike's wife, thread diarrhea