Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-28-2001, 01:55 PM   #1
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

Did you see it last night?? I can't stand Julie the Morman, they should kick her off. I'm glad Ayanna is gone, but Julie won't stop whining about it. Thank God Emily kicked her ass in the mudwrestling event.
Old 02-28-2001, 02:05 PM   #2
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

LOL, I was just about to start a similar thread. Oh well, you beat me to it.

I saw it last night. That one girl(the one that got kicked off) is wacked out. She's crazy. Isn't that the second time she tried to beat someone up. I'm glad she's gone too. Julie's ok, but like you said, she needs to shut the hell up.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2001, 02:08 PM   #3

I didn't realize until the last couple episodes how hot Emily from road rules is. Damn!!! That blue jacket she was wearing...all i can say is wow...if you saw the show you know what i'm talking about.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 02-28-2001, 02:08 PM   #4
Hales233
Golden Member

crap...me again...sorry....the cursor should start in user name, not in this box!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Old 02-28-2001, 02:12 PM   #5
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

lol

Emily is hot. She one of my favorites from the Road Rules casts. What about James. He freaks out everytime he losses. And Syrus(spl?), don't like him either.

Old 02-28-2001, 02:21 PM   #6
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't really been keeping up with the show (last one I saw was the RollerBall ep), but that Ayanna chick is really annoying! I remember when she went ballistic on that girl who copied her paper during Road Rules: Semester At Sea.

Who's Emily? Is she the former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader who was on Road Rules Europe?
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2001, 02:30 PM   #7
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Emily is from the Road Rules cast where she hooked up with Devin. The cast with Christian and Tim on it.

Old 02-28-2001, 02:38 PM   #8
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Michelle is the one that's a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader.

Old 02-28-2001, 02:41 PM   #9
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Here's Emily

Old 02-28-2001, 04:38 PM   #10
Hales233
Golden Member

I don't like the ex-cheerleader too much, Michelle.

My main attraction is Emily. Thanks for the pic Rob. I think I'm in love. Emily, if you are reading this, will you marry me??