Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-04-2005, 07:24 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gameday Thread Statistics

We did this last year for fun and many had a good time.

Here are the running records for the gameday thread.

Doc 1-0 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

U2 0-1

Who dares enter the fray? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2005, 07:39 PM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Gameday Thread Statistics

Hey, at least I had the gumption to start a thread on a back-to-back after a hard fought double overtime victory.

[/self satisfying justification]

And, I ain't scared. I'll start the next one unless someone else does before I get on. San Antonio is scared that I will be the one to start the GDT. They don't want none of this.
Old 11-04-2005, 07:42 PM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Moral victories do not count in the standings. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2005, 07:45 PM   #4
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Gameday Thread Statistics

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Moral victories do not count in the standings. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I know. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But they let me have a false sense of accomplishment.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2005, 11:38 PM   #5
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

DrBio [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]-0
Erica [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]-0
WhamSarajevo 0-[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 12:01 AM   #6
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

WhamSarajevo 0-[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
more than slightly genius.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 03:17 PM   #7
Drbio
Banned

Great Job EL! It took special mojo to beat the Spurs.
Old 11-09-2005, 10:24 PM   #8
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

MilliVaniiliSarajevo 0-[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2005, 10:36 PM   #9
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

here ye, here ye! After U2's mojo losing us easy-to-win games, including injuries to Harris and Nowitzki, I hereby vote that U2 be banned from even gazing upon a gameday thread.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:09 PM   #10
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I hereby vote that EL not tell me what I can and cannot do.

I started the damn thing at 9:15 this morning. 9:15 in the morning of a game day and no one started it.

So I did.

If you think that me starting a thread had any direct correlation of what went on in the game, I feel really sorry for you.

I'll start the next game thread if I get on in the morning of a game day and the thread isn't started. Or maybe I'll stay up till midnight to make sure I can start it, just to spite you.

edit: Not changing it, so people can see how I was an ass. But just wanted you to know that I had just seen that MFFL2 dude's thread and I got pissed at that. Then I saw this, and I just reacted. I realize you meant no harm, just so you know.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:13 PM   #11
Drbio
Banned

We are in for a long season. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2005, 11:40 PM   #12
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Dude, people really need to step up. Doc and I have the kind of mojo that will get watered down if we make too many gameday threads for games that don't mean anything.

C'mon D-M!!
Old 11-09-2005, 11:59 PM   #13
MaverickFFL2

MaverickFFL2 can only hope to improve

Fine start all the freakin gamethreads you want if that's gonna make you feel like a good little boy

to the rest of the sane posters on this board, boycott this guy's stupid gamethreads.
MaverickFFL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 12:05 AM   #14
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: MaverickFFL2
Fine start all the freakin gamethreads you want if that's gonna make you feel like a good little boy

to the rest of the sane posters on this board, boycott this guy's stupid gamethreads.
Stop being an ass. This thread is supposed to be fun not serious. We've been taking playful shots at each other for years about GDT starts.
Old 11-10-2005, 12:52 AM   #15
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Precisely.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:31 AM   #16
MaverickFFL2

MaverickFFL2 can only hope to improve

QUIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MaverickFFL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 03:53 PM   #17
Drbio
Banned

Whoo Hoo!!! U2 comes through.....[img]i/expressions/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Drbio 1-0
EL 1-0
u2sarajevo 1-2
Old 11-13-2005, 12:35 AM   #18
Drbio
Banned

u2sarajevo must be butter 'cause he's on a roll......

Drbio 1-0
EL 1-0
u2sarajevo 2-2

Old 11-23-2005, 03:36 AM   #19
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Drbio 1-0
EL 1-0
Alby 1-0
u2sarajevo 2-2

It's darn easy to get a Mavericks win-- that is, if you arent U2
Old 11-23-2005, 04:10 AM   #20
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

1-0 for the cowboys too

but whos counting =]

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 10:21 AM   #21
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
Drbio 1-0
EL 1-0
Alby 1-0
u2sarajevo 2-2

It's darn easy to get a Mavericks win-- that is, if you arent U2
these numbers are no where near complete though....they've payed 10 games and we've only accounted for 7 here...??? (did we miss three games while the server was being changed?)

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 12:50 PM   #22
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

they are complete to my knowledge. If I missed a game, tell me
Old 11-25-2005, 10:35 PM   #23
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EL with the crunch win.

Moi 2-0 (Spurs, Heat)
Doc 1-0 (Suns 2OT)
Alby 1-0 (Houston?)
U2 2-2
Old 11-26-2005, 01:33 AM   #24
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

yes houston =]

CD is doing the Memphis game, wish him luck hah

Contact Me
Old 11-26-2005, 11:45 PM   #25
Drbio
Banned

EL 2-0 (BIG wins- Spurs, Miami)
Doc 1-0 (win - Phoenix)
alby 1-0 (win - Houston)
U2 2-2 (wins- Charlotte, OKC : losses- Jazz, Philly)
Chummy 0-1 (loss- Memphis)

We missed a couple games in the change over.
Old 11-28-2005, 09:20 PM   #26
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

8 man roster, down to the line, down by 6

Then Dirk hits two threes and Terry ices it.

Thats a W for Alby
Alby (2-0 Houston, Toronto)
EL (2-0 San Antone, Miami)
Doc 1-0 (Phoenix)
U2 2-2 (Charlotte, NOKC, losses to Jazz/six)
Chumdawg 0-1 (Memphis)
Old 11-28-2005, 09:21 PM   #27
alby
Guru

EL, you should take the game on Thursday. You have a thing for big games =)

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2005, 10:40 PM   #28
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Doc 1-0 (Phoenix)
Mary 0-1 (Bucks)
Chumdawg 0-1 (Memphis)
Old 11-29-2005, 11:48 PM   #29
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Doc 1-0 (Phoenix)
Mary 0-1 (Bucks)
Chumdawg 0-1 (Memphis)
So, it looks like now, both Mary and Chumdawg are members of an exclusive club ...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 11-29-2005 at 11:49 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 11:49 PM   #30
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Awww shucks.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 01:19 AM   #31
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Erica ......... we need you Thursday. We might not have Josh, but we have EL!
Old 12-01-2005, 02:03 AM   #32
alby
Guru

we are relying on the doc for thursday

good choice?

we will see =p

Contact Me
Old 12-01-2005, 10:45 PM   #33
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Don't trust a man to do a woman's job...

Doc 1-1 (Phoenix, loss to San Antonio)
Mary 0-1 (Bucks)
Chumdawg 0-1 (Memphis)
Old 12-02-2005, 11:03 AM   #34
Drbio
Banned

I got screwed. My mojo was interupted by stupid arse Time Warner cable who dropped my internet and cable all night yesterday. I think Time Warner should get a 0-1.

I seriously am going to consider the Dish.
Old 12-04-2005, 01:49 AM   #35
alby
Guru

EL you get the next one =)

Contact Me
Old 12-05-2005, 12:20 PM   #36
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Indiana or Memphis?
Old 12-05-2005, 11:04 PM   #37
alby
Guru

Indy!

we need you for the 2nd night of a back to back.. we need your powers

meanwhile

alby = 4-0 :P

Contact Me
Old 12-06-2005, 12:04 AM   #38
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Alby, you are a champion.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:09 AM   #39
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:
Alby, you are a champion.
the golden child
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 12:37 PM   #40
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

who has the Memphis game? Alby, Doc, someone else?

update:

Alby (4-0 Houston, @Toronto, @Chicago, NOK)
EL (3-0 San Antone, @Miami, @Indiana)
Doc 1-1 (win @Phoenix, loss to San Antonio)
U2 2-2 (@Charlotte, @NOKC, losses @Jazz, @Sixers)
Mary 0-1 (@Bucks)
Chumdawg 0-1 (Memphis)

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 12-07-2005 at 12:42 PM.