Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 10-18-2008, 11:44 AM   #1
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Keith McLeod's contract amended to allow more time to look at him.

Anyone remember this dude very much? If nothing else at 6'2" he's about 7 inches taller than JJB.

I watched the summer leagues and I believe he got most of the time at PG there. Surely can't hurt...JaJuanSmith needs a year in d-league for sure and the other dude's not very polished either.

Quote:
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...e.3c2563f.html
The right hamstring injury to Keith McLeod has led the Dallas Mavericks to amend the point guard's contract, giving them more time to determine if he can be the backup to Jason Kidd.

McLeod's original contract was non-guaranteed. But if he were still on the team when rosters are set on Oct. 27, the deal would become fully guaranteed.

The Mavericks worked out a change to the deal, making it a totally non-guaranteed contract. That actually helps McLeod, who probably would have been waived next week because he is not scheduled to play any of the three remaining preseason games.

"I was kind of glad it happened," he said. "I got on the treadmill today, so I'm hoping to get back on the court soon. But I don't want to get out there too soon and re-injure it."
Getty Images
Getty Images
Point guard Keith McLeod, who played on the Mavericks' summer league team, has been slowed by a hamstring injury.
View largerMore photos Photo store

With the revision to his deal, the 6-2 McLeod can be kept on the roster and the Mavericks can determine whether he is the proper fit for the backup point-guard spot.

McLeod's absence has left the Mavericks with J.J. Barea as the only true backup point guard. Jason Terry has been playing mostly shooting guard. They also have rookie free agents JaJuan Smith and Cheyne Gadson.

Barea has had a lukewarm preseason and suffered a bruised knee Thursday against Detroit. Barea sat out Friday night's Fan Jam at American Airlines Center and will not play tonight against Sacramento.

The Mavericks will have to make a decision about their backup to Kidd as soon as possible. McLeod played under coach Rick Carlisle at Indiana in part of the 2006-07 season and had some of his best games as a pro.

If McLeod is not the answer, or if he can't get healthy by the guarantee deadline, the Mavericks could explore other options, although the pool of available point guards is shallow.

Benefit of a high-quality staff: Carlisle has the benefit of having two former head coaches as his top assistants. Dwane Casey coached Minnesota for a season and a half and Terry Stotts had head-coaching stints at Atlanta and Milwaukee.

So who moves into the big chair when the inevitable first ejection comes for Carlisle? Casey would assume the lead role although he and Stotts would work in tandem.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 10-18-2008 at 11:51 AM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2008, 12:03 PM   #2
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

A lot of people are probably going to piss and moan about this, but it's a smart move for both team and player. From what I've gathered JJB has not been particularly impressive in preseason, and while I'm not high on McLeod based on his summer league play, he's more likely than anyone else in camp to be capable of providing the Mavs a physical veteran defensive option off the bench at pg. That constitutes a hole on the current roster, and it makes all the sense in the world for the Mavs to take a good long look at a guy who might be able to fill it.

Last edited by grndmstr_c; 10-18-2008 at 12:03 PM.
grndmstr_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 12:13 PM   #3
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like if they didn't amend it, they'd have cut him...so yea...it's good for both of them. I didn't realize he had played for carlisle before however.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 10-18-2008, 12:27 PM   #4
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand why they're calling this a search for Kidd's back up instead of a 3rd string PG. With Green and Wright pushing for minutes and Stack, by all accounts, being somewhat rejuvenated we have to play Terry behind Kidd to get him the minutes he deserves.
Old 10-18-2008, 12:52 PM   #5
dude1394
Guru

Watching the rotations however it's been JJB behind JKidd from what I recall. I did see them put it in jason's hands I think in the second pre-season game...the defense jumped all over him and pressed him in the backcourt....he doesn't handle that well.

I think carlisle want's a better ball-handler. I can't disagree with him.
Old 10-18-2008, 12:58 PM   #6
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with whoever said JJB just doesn't look like an NBA player...I hope either JT or McLeod can get the back time behind Kidd, because I just don't like what I see from JJ.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 12:58 PM   #7
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

JET handles it well enough, though, that I don't think you give his minutes at point to an inferior player, which is what either McLeod or JJB would be. I certainly want to have a third guy available to handle the pg spot, but if that guy is currently on this roster he's most certainly not a better option than JET in most situations.

Edit: oh, and as for rotations in preseason, it's not hard for me to imagine that Rick might be trying to get a good look at JJB to figure out if he has a role, whereas JET's more of a known quantity.

Last edited by grndmstr_c; 10-18-2008 at 01:00 PM.
grndmstr_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:01 PM   #8
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

This:

Quote:
The Mavericks worked out a change to the deal, making it a totally non-guaranteed contract. That actually helps McLeod, who probably would have been waived next week because he is not scheduled to play any of the three remaining preseason games.
and this:

Quote:
If McLeod is not the answer, or if he can't get healthy by the guarantee deadline, the Mavericks could explore other options,...
doesn't make any sense. If the Mavs changed it to a fully non-guranteed contract then there is no gurantee deadline.

Unless I'm missing something, that's another fine bit of writing by Mr. Sefko.......

Anyway, say goodbye to ReTerry.

For the life of me I do not understand that contract they gave JJB. It is absolutely comical that we gave him a three year guranteed contract and are now manuevering to get a third (really fourth) PG on this team.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 10-18-2008 at 01:03 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:04 PM   #9
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post

For the life of me I do not understand that contract they gave JJB. It is absolutely comical that we gave him a three year guranteed contract and are now manuevering to get a third (really fourth) PG on this team.
The only thing I can think of is that someone else was interested in him and they didn't want to lose him?

but that, I cannot understand.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 10-18-2008, 01:11 PM   #10
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
I don't either...not at all. If he could hit the three it might be okay. But if he can't hit that forget it.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:55 AM   #11
DIRKNOWITZKI

DIRKNOWITZKI is on a distinguished road

go on and cut mcleod, and sign jajuan smith
DIRKNOWITZKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:03 PM   #12
dude1394
Guru

JaJuan Smith doesn't do it for me, he seems like a non-too-smart-player. I want to see someone who won't just jack it up from anywhere.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:06 PM   #13
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

I think Steve Francis is gunna get cut, should we just get him?
Old 10-22-2008, 05:21 PM   #14
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsufferingmavsfan View Post
I think Steve Francis is gunna get cut, should we just get him?
this is your worst post ever.

Old 10-22-2008, 05:25 PM   #15
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRKNOWITZKI View Post
go on and cut mcleod, and sign jajuan smith
JJS is GONE.
Old 10-22-2008, 06:18 PM   #16
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Really though, Im hearing that he is not healthy right now and the Rockets may cut him. We could sign him, let him get healthy and then see how it works. I bet you even though Francis isn't the same player he once was he's still better than Keith McFail and J.J.Burritto
Old 10-22-2008, 06:25 PM   #17
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

It's about what Steve Francis bring to the table. Mcleod is being kept on for his defense. You think Steve Francis bring that?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 10-22-2008, 06:31 PM   #18
LSMF
Diamond Member

Quote:
It's about what Steve Francis bring to the table. Mcleod is being kept on for his defense. You think Steve Francis bring that?
Good point.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:01 PM   #19
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
lol, that is some funny stuff sike. Francis has no D, and takes way more than his share of shots.

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:45 PM   #20
VivaNajera
Golden Member

VivaNajera is a glorious beacon of lightVivaNajera is a glorious beacon of lightVivaNajera is a glorious beacon of lightVivaNajera is a glorious beacon of lightVivaNajera is a glorious beacon of lightVivaNajera is a glorious beacon of lightVivaNajera is a glorious beacon of light

bye bye Keith Mcloed..you have just been waived

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archi...th-mcleod.html
VivaNajera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:59 PM   #21
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VivaNajera View Post
bye bye Keith Mcloed..you have just been waived

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archi...th-mcleod.html
Worse than letting Nash walk...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:03 PM   #22
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Well...that's odd.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 10-23-2008, 01:08 PM   #23
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Darius Miles anyone?
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:10 PM   #24
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

They have to be making room for another PG, right? Why else would they maneuver his contract just to do this?

Weird.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 10-23-2008, 01:10 PM   #25
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Interesting. Another signing on the horizon? A trade that'll bring back an extra player in the works? The Mavs giving Keith the chance to sign a guaranteed deal somewhere else? Maybe Calisle's preference is to not have guys on the roster demanding attention from the coaching staff and impacting chemistry when the chances of them sticking with the club are slim?

The last one resonates the most with me. The regular season's right around the corner, and I think Rick wants all the players to see that it's now time to get down to business.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:11 PM   #26
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

From Fish

Quote:
Mavs Waive McLeod
Stay Tuned; Roster Down To 14
By Mike Fisher -- DB.com

It's a funny thing: On Tuesday night, when I started working on a story regarding my concerns about the backup-PG position, and was assured by everyone in the Mavs famil that my concerns were unfounded, Keith McLeod's name rarely came up.
I assumed that was just because McLeod was temporarily an out-of-sight/out-of-mind guy. You know, "we only concern ourselves with the people who are available to play'' sort of thing.
When I asked coach Rick Carlisle about the position, he talked alot about Jason Terry and he mentioned JJB. But he was the one member of the Mavs family who did not mention McLeod.
Did it mean anything? Is McLeod and his hamstring problem now part of team history, never again to be revisited? Is the 15th spot on the roster being opened up for someone else?
I'm heading downtown right now. Stay tuned.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 10-23-2008 at 01:13 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:12 PM   #27
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Interesting. Another signing on the horizon? A trade that'll bring back an extra player in the works? The Mavs giving Keith the chance to sign a guaranteed deal somewhere else? Maybe Calisle's preference is to not have guys on the roster demanding attention from the coaching staff and impacting chemistry when the chances of them sticking with the club are slim?

The last one resonates the most with me. The regular season's right around the corner, and I think Rick wants all the players to see that it's now time to get down to business.
Why only problem with that last idea is they redid his contract just this week to give him more time on the roster. They haven't even hit deadline that his previous contract would have had.

Something has to have changed.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 10-23-2008, 01:21 PM   #28
VivaNajera
Golden Member

VivaNajera is a glorious beacon of lightVivaNajera is a glorious beacon of lightVivaNajera is a glorious beacon of lightVivaNajera is a glorious beacon of lightVivaNajera is a glorious beacon of lightVivaNajera is a glorious beacon of lightVivaNajera is a glorious beacon of light

They are most likely keeping that roster spot open for someone else who may have been waived at the end of camp or a 2 for 1 trades is in the works

Last edited by VivaNajera; 10-23-2008 at 01:21 PM.
VivaNajera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:22 PM   #29
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Yeah. That last one isn't necessarily mutually exclusive with the others, though, so it could be a combination. It's just that, reading Rick's quotes the past couple games, I think there have been some signals in there that some of those changes you mention may center on the mindset of the coaching staff and what they feel is important in order to get the rotation players (and perhaps a couple of the kids) mentally prepared for opening night.

Of course if Michael Redd is on the way that's fine, too.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:23 PM   #30
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course if Michael Redd is on the way that's fine, too.
Don't do that to my imagination...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:26 PM   #31
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

The fact that he has a non-guaranteed contract certainly seems to imply that either:

A. They want the spot for someone else very soon.
B. McLeod asked to be cut.
C. Something team motivated related to C's idea.

I'm very curious to see how this shakes out.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 10-23-2008, 01:30 PM   #32
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Don't do that to my imagination...
If I have to suffer under the weight of my dreams, you can too.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:27 PM   #33
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
If I have to suffer under the weight of my dreams, you can too.
I'm still hopeful. Easier to incorporate a 2 guard than a point guard into a team. Listed in SI's preview issue as one of the most tradeable players this season.

Something has to be up in terms of bringing another body/ies in. It was less than a week that both sides agreed on the new terms of the contract. I doubt it's a trade, wasn't Fazekas cut soon after the Kidd trade went down.....but it'd be nice if we made a trade splash, would love to be wrong on this thought.......more so than the thought that Nelson-Cuban and Carlisle came to the realization that Terry-Stack-Green is an adequate 14-15 minute combo to give Kidd a blow.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:33 PM   #34
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Chemistry issues with a big trade, not sure I'm interested in that right now. I would like to see what happens with "we like our team". Besides, talking about Redd/JHo trade?

Well as long as nothing gets in the way of Green reaching full potential and the fastest way for that to happen is minutes with the starters/Kidd.
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:53 PM   #35
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Maybe Darius Miles, will be activated during cup cake games, see mop up time just to screw the Blazers.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:16 PM   #36
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Someone at lonemavs is saying we signed Lindsey Hunter.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:18 PM   #37
Eman

Eman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to all
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
Someone at lonemavs is saying we signed Lindsey Hunter.

Great!!!, a 38 year old short shooting guard.
Eman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:19 PM   #38
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

That would make a ton of sense, assuming he can still defend.

However, the guy at LMF is citing a comment at the DMN Mavs blog that cited ESPN and was posted over an hour ago.

I call BS, at least for now.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 10-23-2008 at 03:21 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:29 PM   #39
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Clippers were planning to have Hunter in this week:

http://www.dailynews.com/sports/ci_10786518
Old 10-23-2008, 03:45 PM   #40
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
That would make a ton of sense, assuming he can still defend.

However, the guy at LMF is citing a comment at the DMN Mavs blog that cited ESPN and was posted over an hour ago.

I call BS, at least for now.
+2

1 for the logic of signing Lindsey to that last spot
1 for the BS detector