Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-11-2012, 09:45 PM   #1
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Let's talk roster.

So, we finally have some movement, and things are starting to take shape.

Here's our current roster:

Kaman/Wright
Dirk
Marion/Carter
Dahnta Jones/Roddy
Collison/Dom Jones/Cunningham

We have two second rounders that may make the team:

Crowder - seems like a perfect fit at PF/SF
Bernard James - Would they really leave a 27y/o in Frisco all year?

So that's 10 on the roster, and 2 on the fringe.

Brand is a perfect fit at PF/C.

I'm starting to question Delonte's fit with Jones and Collison on the team. Almost feels like a shooter would be a better fit. Collison and Roddy are already waterbug types that are going to specialize in getting into the lane.

What would you guys do with the open spots? Do you put both the second rounders on the team if they look promising? Are my concerns with Delonte unfounded?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2012, 09:56 PM   #2
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I still think West has value on the roster. To me, you need a shooter on this team. If Korver somehow fell through the cracks, I think he makes sense. Foye, Belinelli and Redd are probably reasonable targets for my plea for a shooter.

I still thought James was the potential odd man out and likely heading to Frisco. The move for Kaman and potentially Brand makes that more likely IMO. Wright can float at either big position and Marion is always good for minutes at the four.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 07-11-2012 at 09:57 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:01 PM   #3
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Courtney Lee is a great target as well. He would be our starting 2 so we can promise him minutes. Not sure what he's looking for contract-wise. 2 years should do it but I think you have to come in at 3M per.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:02 PM   #4
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

We're not going to have near enough room for Lee if we claim Brand.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 07-11-2012, 10:08 PM   #5
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

So, Delonte's not a great 3-point marksman, but he is competent from long range, and I don't think you'll find anybody better from 18 feet with the mini-midlevel. Throw in that he's a seasoned and reliable backup point guard, and I think there's plenty to like about bringing him back.

Widening the scope a little, though, lets say Courtney Lee could be had for the same price. Am I tempted to trust in Booby at backup point and go that direction instead? Yes. Taller, more athletic, better 3 point shooter, has a natural position. Though I would really love to see Delonte stick with Dallas, cause I just like the guy so much. Maybe Dallas could get Delonte and Gerald Green? I don't know if that's realistic, but it'd secure the point guard position (even in the event of a trade), Gerald would address the need for shooting, and it'd make me happy.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:10 PM   #6
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt
Source: Elton Brand hoping to be claimed by the Mavericks. Story up soon on http://NBA.com.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:11 PM   #7
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
So, Delonte's not a great 3-point marksman, but he is competent from long range, and I don't think you'll find anybody better from 18 feet with the mini-midlevel. Throw in that he's a seasoned and reliable backup point guard, and I think there's plenty to like about bringing him back.

Widening the scope a little, though, lets say Courtney Lee could be had for the same price. Am I tempted to trust in Booby at backup point and go that direction instead? Yes. Taller, more athletic, better 3 point shooter, has a natural position. Though I would really love to see Delonte stick with Dallas, cause I just like the guy so much. Maybe Dallas could get Delonte and Gerald Green? I don't know if that's realistic, but it'd secure the point guard position (even in the event of a trade), Gerald would address the need for shooting, and it'd make me happy.
Sounds like Indiana is targeting Green.

I don't think Lee is available at the same price, so meh. I'd be pretty stunned if he was.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:12 PM   #8
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

As grandmstr said.. I think Delonte still has a lot of value as a backup PG. Do you really think the team is ready to trust Roddy or Dojo to run the show?
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:13 PM   #9
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

It has to be Belinelli, I would love to get him here. He not only is a good shooter but he is a gritty player. He's still growing as an overall player and has become a pretty good defender. I think he is more valuable here than Korver would be and he damn sure hustles more. That said, I would hate to see Delonte West go.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:15 PM   #10
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Obviously if not Delonte it would be some other signing. I'm not saying our roster is set.

I'm just spitballing anyway. I freaking love Delonte and want him back. I just wonder if Colllison/Delonte/Roddy aren't a bit to similar to be ideal.

Man, I bet the Mavs wish they could unload DomJones for a bag of balls.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 07-11-2012 at 10:16 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:18 PM   #11
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Though I would really love to see Delonte stick with Dallas, cause I just like the guy so much.
Exactly. I like his brand of crazy.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:18 PM   #12
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I just wonder if Colllison/Delonte/Roddy aren't a bit to similar to be ideal.
Maybe we could trade Roddy+ for a shooter and bring back West as our backup PG?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:20 PM   #13
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
The Italian Stallion?
Old 07-11-2012, 10:21 PM   #14
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
The Italian Stallion?

Old 07-11-2012, 10:21 PM   #15
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
I don't think it's completely out the question.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 07-11-2012, 10:23 PM   #16
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

When do we find out about Brand?

Old 07-11-2012, 10:24 PM   #17
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Obviously if not Delonte it would be some other signing. I'm not saying our roster is set.

I'm just spitballing anyway. I freaking love Delonte and want him back. I just wonder if Colllison/Delonte/Roddy aren't a bit to similar to be ideal.

Man, I bet the Mavs wish they could unload DomJones for a bag of balls.
The one thing that's nice about those three guys (Collison, Delonte and Booby), particularly if Dallas gets Elton, is that all of them are capable penetrators. Dirk, Chris and (crosses fingers) Elton all have to be guarded out past the elbows, so the primary ball-handler in the Mavs' offense probably won't want for space.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:25 PM   #18
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

Quote:
We're not going to have near enough room for Lee if we claim Brand.
After using the claim and cap space on Brand, do we still have TEs and other exceptions to work with?

What do you think Lee gets? He's considering Boston and the best they can offer is the BAE. He's close to Doc so maybe he takes a discount there but we have minutes to offer, maybe even a starting job, so we could make it competitive.

Old 07-11-2012, 10:27 PM   #19
Underdog

Quote:
The one thing that's nice about those three guys (Collison, Delonte and Booby), particularly if Dallas gets Elton, is that all of them are capable penetrators.
That's what she said...

(sorry, I'm still going through puberty!)

Old 07-11-2012, 10:33 PM   #20
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

I think Crowder and James both make the team. He is the perfect understudy for Shawn Marion considering his game is going to have to be like Marion's. The bright side is Crowder's jumpshot and form is world's better than Marion. The downside is he is a little smaller than Marion.

James has to come in just because Kaman is the only "center" on the roster. He isn't a true project and was one of the best defensemen in college basketball according to some of the advanced metrics. And with Kaman's history, the Mavs will have to have another true center on the roster.

As for the the "rounder outers" for the roster, I think Delonte will be signed. But you are right, there is a lot of overlap with him, Roddy and Collison. It wouldn't surprise me if they go a little bit bigger in someone like Sam Young.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:35 PM   #21
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's what she said...

lol. youre the best, ud.

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:36 PM   #22
Popeye

Popeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to behold

Signing Brand would also have the benefit of keeping Wright's minutes down, and potentially keeping his salary down for next year. If Wright plays 30 minutes a game this year and produces at the rate he did last year, it may be tough to re-sign him.
Popeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:36 PM   #23
blessednegr0

blessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of light

Guys I would love to have Delonte back as well. I would absolutely love if we could steal Marquis Daniels for the vet minimum. He is a guy we can put at 1-3. He seems to be under the radar right now.
blessednegr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:37 PM   #24
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeye View Post
Signing Brand would also have the benefit of keeping Wright's minutes down, and potentially keeping his salary down for next year. If Wright plays 30 minutes a game this year and produces at the rate he did last year, it may be tough to re-sign him.
Why/how would Wright play 30 MPG with Kaman on the roster?

Old 07-11-2012, 10:39 PM   #25
BGMaverick9
Guru

Lots of quality in this writeup.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/0...-by-mavericks/
Old 07-11-2012, 10:40 PM   #26
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

I see both Crowder and James as D-League guys, able to fill in for injuries but not much else. I'm really interested in this summer league, though, because I'm no expert on either of them.

I would love Bellinelli on this team, starting at the 2. Collison and DaJones are only average from outside, Roddy and Carter are streaky, and obviously we aren't getting anything Marion. One guy who just kills it from deep would be great for the backcourt. Korver is also an option, though I'm not sure how that would happen.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:41 PM   #27
Underdog

Quote:
If he WANTS to be here, then his paycheck should be a little more flexible, right?

I mean, he's already given up a bit of leverage here...

Old 07-11-2012, 10:43 PM   #28
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Korver is also an option, though I'm not sure how that would happen.
Sounds like Korver might be going to Minny or Hotlanta - his destiny lies in the hands of the Bulls FO.

Old 07-11-2012, 10:44 PM   #29
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
After using the claim and cap space on Brand, do we still have TEs and other exceptions to work with?

What do you think Lee gets? He's considering Boston and the best they can offer is the BAE. He's close to Doc so maybe he takes a discount there but we have minutes to offer, maybe even a starting job, so we could make it competitive.
We'll have on exception, the room exception, for 2.5 Mil for two years.

I don't think that's even close to what Lee will get. The Celtics are completely different, with a chance to compete and their history.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 07-11-2012, 10:45 PM   #30
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
That's what she said...

Stay patient, UD. They'll drop soon.

p.s., + rep for use of small font there.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:47 PM   #31
BGMaverick9
Guru

It doesn't mean a damn thing, but Donnie was still at the AAC until around 7:45 tonight....just working away.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:49 PM   #32
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why/how would Wright play 30 MPG with Kaman on the roster?
Don't ask that!

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:51 PM   #33
Underdog

Quote:
It doesn't mean a damn thing, but Donnie was still at the AAC until around 7:45 tonight....just working away.
Wait, didn't we fire that guy after he struck out on Deron Williams??

I'm pretty sure I saw a mob running down Harry Hines Blvd. with his head on a spike the other day...

Old 07-11-2012, 10:51 PM   #34
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stay patient, UD. They'll drop soon.

p.s., + rep for use of small font there.
Was the small font to indicate a voice crack or something?
Old 07-11-2012, 10:56 PM   #35
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavs are definitely missing a shooter or two. How many minutes do you expect for Dahntay Jones? Surely he can't be the starting shooting guard going into the season..

At least the numbers indicate that he shoots the three semi well when he actually attemps more than .5 a game.. Obviously, I know he brings a different skill set to the table, but just looking at who provides the outside shooting on this team.

Last edited by Murphy3; 07-11-2012 at 10:58 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:56 PM   #36
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

is oj mayo still a possibility? if we can land him+brand the mavs would be better than last season
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:02 PM   #37
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

No Kidd
No Terry
No Haywood
possibly
No Shotgun toting Point Guard.

Plus Kaman
Plus Jones
Plus Collison

The Mavs are a piece or two away from being significantly better than last year.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:02 PM   #38
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
The Mavs are definitely missing a shooter or two. How many minutes do you expect for Dahntay Jones? Surely he can't be the starting shooting guard going into the season..

At least the numbers indicate that he shoots the three semi well when he actually attemps more than .5 a game.. Obviously, I know he brings a different skill set to the table, but just looking at who provides the outside shooting on this team.
Jones looks like a pretty solid role player off the bench. He averaged 16 mpg last year...that sounds about right. Somewhere between 12-18. 35% career 3PT shooter, combined with being an above average defender with actual size (6'6") and he's a nice defensive swingman to have off the bench without being a problem on offense. In theory, he'll play a role very similar to Stevenson did in 2011.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:03 PM   #39
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch#41 View Post
is oj mayo still a possibility? if we can land him+brand the mavs would be better than last season
with just Brand they are better than last year's Mavs.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:03 PM   #40
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm pretty sure I saw a mob running down Harry Hines Blvd. with his head on a spike the other day...
That mob was going down Harry Hines for one of two reasons:
1) Buy jewelry/clothing at the wholesale retailers
2) Getting a prostitute.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4th seed or bust, big cocks, booster for the rooster, cockadoodledont!, cockadoodledoo!, cubes > russia., let's talk about roosters, let's talk about russia, let's talk about sex, wests side story