Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-29-2013, 09:39 AM   #81
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41mvp View Post
I am proud Dallas Mavericks fan and your comment can't be accept. And the next time please think twice about your silly answers.

I agree with you we will back to best team in NBA if we get superstar here.Unfortunately this case may be very difficult.And you know that.
No sh*^. How many superstars do you think there are? Definitely not 30, and we already have one of them. It's hard to get two, but easier to form a contender via a core nucleus. Look at our 2011 team, how many superstars? One. Your argument is invalid right out of the gate.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2013, 12:50 PM   #82
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
No sh*^. How many superstars do you think there are? Definitely not 30, and we already have one of them. It's hard to get two, but easier to form a contender via a core nucleus. Look at our 2011 team, how many superstars? One. Your argument is invalid right out of the gate.
yeah you have right we had only one high level guy in our roster,but now we have to fight for another star here.You told that ,it is hard to get two superstars in the team.Bullshit, look at SAS ,MIA,IND,LAL,LAC,NETS,BOS,NYC.How many stars they have in their roster?!

SAS-Manu,Tim,Tony
MIA-James,Wade,Bosh
IND-West,Granger,George,Hibbert
LAL-Gasol,Bryant,Howard,Nash
LAC-Paul,Griffin
NETS-Williams,Johnson,Lopez
BOS-Pierce,Rondo,Garnett
NYC-Anthony,Chandler,Stat
OKC-Durant,Westbrook

wow, i see here a lot of teams who have in roster more than one superstar.My god it must be very hard to get more than one great guy.

Sorry dude but your opinion is not right.

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR

Last edited by 41mvp; 05-29-2013 at 12:53 PM.
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:03 PM   #83
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah you have right we had only one high level guy in our roster,but now we have to fight for another star here.You told that ,it is hard to get two superstars in the team.Bullshit, look at SAS ,MIA,IND,LAL,LAC,NETS,BOS,NYC.How many stars they have in their roster?!

SAS-Manu,Tim,Tony
MIA-James,Wade,Bosh
LAC-Paul,Griffin
BOS-Pierce,Rondo,Garnett
OKC-Durant,Westbrook

wow, i see here a lot of teams who have in roster more than one superstar.My god it must be very hard to get more than one great guy.

So 30% of teams have more than one star and only 56% of playoff teams. Interesting. There are also a couple of guys that are only questionable as stars.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:06 PM   #84
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
So 30% of teams have more than one star and only 56% of playoff teams. Interesting. There are also a couple of guys that are only questionable as stars.
and unfortunately we are not in this better side.

Old 05-29-2013, 02:16 PM   #85
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

SAS-Manu,Tim,Tony
MIA-James,Wade,Bosh
LAC-Paul,Griffin
BOS-Pierce,Rondo,Garnett
OKC-Durant,Westbrook

We must have different definitions of a superstar because a few of those names are borderline all stars let alone superstars.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:28 PM   #86
41mvp
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
We must have different definitions of a superstar because a few of those names are borderline all stars let alone superstars.
who is not superstar,and who of this guys are not difference maker?

Old 05-29-2013, 03:31 PM   #87
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
who is not superstar,and who of this guys are not difference maker?
Not saying I disagree with your original point completely but I'll take a stab at this question.

Bosh
West, Granger
Gasol, Nash
(Pierce, garnett)?
Amare, Chandler

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:56 PM   #88
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:

SAS-Manu,Tim,Tony
MIA-James,Wade,Bosh
LAC-Paul,Griffin
BOS-Pierce,Rondo,Garnett
OKC-Durant,Westbrook

True superstars of those you listed: James, Bryant, Howard, Paul, Williams, Anthony, Durant.

Everyone else you listed are stars, but not superstars. And some you listed, are Marion-level players at the points in their career where you are judging them to be super-tandems.
Old 05-29-2013, 04:15 PM   #89
41mvp
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Not saying I disagree with your original point completely but I'll take a stab at this question.

Bosh
West, Granger
Gasol, Nash
(Pierce, garnett)?
Amare, Chandler
Bosh 17+ppg in his carrer (one time champion)
West 16,1ppg 7,2rpg
Gasol 18,4 ppg 9,2 rpg (two rings)
Nash two time MVP you wanna say more..
Pierce (one ring, 21,8 ppg, finals MVP)
Garnett(one ring ,MVP,NBA Defensive Player of the Year,19,1ppg 10.5 rpg)
Chandler(NBA champion ,NBA Defensive Player of the Year)
Amare (NBA Rookie of the Year 21,3ppg 8,6rpg)

If this guys are not superstars ,tell me who are they?

Old 05-29-2013, 04:56 PM   #90
samoan-maverickII

samoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to all

Quote:
You ever see the Louis CK bit about people overusing the word, hilarious? I know it doesn't have any purpose being on here but it's pretty funny.
Old 05-29-2013, 05:32 PM   #91
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
West 16,1ppg 7,2rpg

A superstar is a franchise player, a guy who can lead a team deep in the playoffs by themselves.

Pierce, Nash, Garnett and Amare used to be that guy, but those days are behind them... Everyone else on that list has never been, and will never be, that guy.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-29-2013 at 05:33 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:07 PM   #92
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
A superstar is a franchise player, a guy who can lead a team deep in the playoffs by themselves.

Pierce, Nash, Garnett and Amare used to be that guy, but those days are behind them...
Like Wizards-Jordan. 6-time champion, 6-time Finals MVP, 5-time MVP, 10-time scoring champion, DPOY...

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:11 PM   #93
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pierce, Nash, Garnett and Amare used to be that guy, but those days are behind them... Everyone else on that list has never been, and will never be, that guy.
My thoughts exactly.
Old 05-29-2013, 06:12 PM   #94
sinsin

sinsin will become famous soon enoughsinsin will become famous soon enough

for example, chandler surely is not a superstar
he can make you get over the hump on your quest to win a championship but he for sure is not what you should call a superstar in this league
sinsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:56 PM   #95
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
West 16,1ppg 7,2rpg

Broke down, once upon a time superstars.....West and Chandler I question as ever being a superstar, more like 2nd options. West was nothing without Paul. I'll give you all of those players you listed and I would think the Miami Heat would beat these guys today, on the court, not NBA Live 2004.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:35 PM   #96
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Gasol as "superstar" aka franchiseplayer could not even win a single playoff game in Memphis. And he had a solid team there...
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 02:39 AM   #97
41mvp
Golden Member

For me this all guys on that list make a difference on the court.They want to win,couple of them are great deffenders,other can score.They do everything to be better player.I don't care if he is with team one year or more ,if he gives you passion,heart and way to win,you can call him "SUPERSTAR" and all this fellas fit to my conception.

Old 05-30-2013, 08:58 AM   #98
Dnowit41

Dnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to all

Quote:
For me this all guys on that list make a difference on the court.They want to win,couple of them are great deffenders,other can score.They do everything to be better player.I don't care if he is with team one year or more ,if he gives you passion,heart and way to win,you can call him "SUPERSTAR" and all this fellas fit to my conception.
Hate to break it to ya, but that's not what a "Superstar" is in this day and age.

A clear night in big D. Thousands of fans ready...anxiously awaiting his arrival.
The signal high in the Dallas sky calls for one person, and one person alone.........#41
Dnowit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:42 AM   #99
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
By that definition, Jason Terry is a superstar... Got it.

I wonder why he never got paid like one? Bad agent? Ignorant advertisers? Poor interpretation of the English language?

Last edited by Underdog; 05-30-2013 at 09:43 AM.
Old 05-30-2013, 09:44 AM   #100
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
Nate Robinson did that this year. Is he a "superstar"?
Old 05-30-2013, 09:46 AM   #101
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Don't listen to them David West! You are your own rainbow!

Is this ghost ball??
Old 05-30-2013, 09:59 AM   #102
41mvp
Golden Member

Quote:
By that definition, Jason Terry is a superstar... Got it.

I wonder why he never got paid like one? Bad agent? Ignorant advertisers? Poor interpretation of the English language?
No my old friend.I don't care what they say in NBA society for me Superstar is when player gives all this things. Jet was great , he won for us many games.He will stay in our hearts for years. And he is franchiseplayer. (Game six,five in Finals 2011,game four with LAL 2011)

Underdog:A superstar is a franchise player, a guy who can lead a team deep in the playoffs by themselves.

You should think what you say!!!
He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword.

Old 05-30-2013, 10:01 AM   #103
41mvp
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Nate Robinson did that this year. Is he a "superstar"?
sure he gave them a lot of big points,and he is one of the best PG in this season.

Last edited by 41mvp; 05-30-2013 at 10:01 AM.
Old 05-30-2013, 10:08 AM   #104
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No my old friend.I don't care what they say in NBA society for me Superstar is when player gives all this things. Jet was great , he won for us many games.He will stay in our hearts for years. And he is franchiseplayer. (Game six,five in Finals 2011,game four with LAL 2011)

Underdog:A superstar is a franchise player, a guy who can lead a team deep in the playoffs by themselves.

Well you need to make up your mind what a superstar is because it's shifting with every post you make.

The only thing I can come up with to help settle the confusion is to come up with an even bigger word and meaning for the guys that are above the players you mentioned. Like maybe mega-stars, or ultra stars? Or superstar tier"A", then superstar tier "B".

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:14 AM   #105
Underdog

Quote:

You win. I can't debate anything you just said... Really, I can't.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-30-2013 at 10:20 AM.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:00 AM   #106
Underdog

Gonna take a break from this awesome semantic debate to post the latest entries from MacMahon's series on Dwight Howard...

Quote:
Plan D12: Unlike D'Antoni, Carlisle would feature big man

link

Mike D’Antoni’s stubborn refusal to tweak his beloved system to feature Dwight Howard is one of the primary reasons the All-Star big man will be tempted to leave Los Angeles.

That coach/player relationship is a bad situation that could get even worse. The Lakers lost the two assistants who were Howard’s closest confidants when D’Antoni opted not to retain Chuck Person and the Bobcats hired Steve Clifford as their head coach.

Would the Lakers allow Howard to essentially fire a head coach who was hired after Mike Brown’s dismissal early last season? Would Howard even want to deal with the PR fallout from such a decision after his highly publicized divorce with Stan Van Gundy in Orlando?

If coaching is a major factor in Dwight’s decision, it doesn’t seem very likely that he’d stay in L.A.

Playing for Kevin McHale in Houston could certainly be intriguing. After all, if Howard is determined to truly maximize his offensive potential, he could surely learn a few tricks from one of the craftiest low-post scorers in NBA history.

McHale, however, doesn’t have many skins on the wall as a head coach. McHale has a 118-124 record and has yet to win a playoff series, credentials that pale compared to a certain former Celtics teammate who also currently works in Texas.

Rick Carlisle, with his 520-366 record and 2011 championship ring, is by far the most accomplished among these three coaches.

It shouldn’t be hard for Carlisle to convince Howard that the Mavs would come up with creative ways to tap into his talent. He could start by showing Howard tape of some of the sets Carlisle’s Pacers used to get Jermaine O'Neal deep-post touches in his prime.

One might think the hard-driving Carlisle would clash with the laidback Howard. But give the Virginia psychology major credit for knowing when to push buttons and having learned over the years the importance of maintaining a strong relationship with his superstars.

That’s a lesson D’Antoni ignored last season, perhaps opening the door for Howard to head to Houston or Dallas.

EDGE: Mavs
Quote:
Plan D12: Hope or Rockets' readymade supporting cast?

link

The Lakers and Mavericks are in similar situations when it comes to their supporting casts: They have to sell hope.

They can both make a pitch about being competitive next season with a veteran core surrounding Dwight Howard, although that didn’t work in Los Angeles last season and the Mavs would need to do some relatively significant salary-cap tinkering to keep both Shawn Marion and Vince Carter while creating room to give Howard a max contract.

What about the future?

Like the Mavs, a lot of money comes off the Lakers’ books next summer. Steve Nash, whose physical breakdown finally happened almost a decade after leaving Dallas, is the lone Laker under contract for the 2014-15 season. The Mavs only have option years for last season’s rookies on their 2014-15 ledger.

You can make a strong case that L.A. would be a more attractive destination for free agents than Dallas, but there’s one major wild card. Would Kobe Bryant, the league’s highest-paid player, be willing to take the major pay cut to give the Lakers the flexibility required to make significant additions to a Dwight/Kobe core? Dirk Nowitzki’s willingness to slash his salary will be part of the Mavs’ pitch.

The Rockets have the advantage of already having a potential long-term supporting cast in place. They might have to slice into that cast a bit to make room for Howard, but they have young building blocks such as Chandler Parsons, Donatas Motiejunas and Patrick Beverley under contract at bargain rates for at least two more seasons.

Parsons, the second-round steal who averaged 15.5 points in his second season, could be a phenomenal complementary piece for Howard and James Harden for years to come. The multi-skilled 6-foot-9 small forward’s perimeter shooting makes him a perfect fit for the Rockets’ system and accentuates the offensive strengths of the potential Houston co-stars.

A commitment from Houston ownership to keep Parsons when his contract expires after the 2014-15 season could go a long way.

EDGE: Rockets

Old 05-30-2013, 11:46 AM   #107
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

The beat down on 41MVP is epicly entertaining and is as good as anything I've read on DM.com since the awful 2011-2012 season.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 05-30-2013 at 12:18 PM.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:57 PM   #108
41mvp
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
The beat down on 41MVP is epicly entertaining and is as good as anything I've read on DM.com since the awful 2011-2012 season.
my nick is 41mvp!!!!!!not41MVP!!!!

I feel proud of my self when you guys can't reject facts.I feel like a champion.

Thanks guys

Old 05-30-2013, 02:26 PM   #109
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:

I feel proud of my self when you guys can't reject facts.I feel like a champion.

Thanks guys
After setting yourself up so nicely, you chose 'champion' instead of 'superstar'?

C'mon son.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 05-30-2013, 02:29 PM   #110
Underdog

Quote:

Thanks guys

Never change, 41mvp - you're perfect exactly the way you are!

Last edited by Underdog; 05-30-2013 at 02:32 PM.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:14 PM   #111
41mvp
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
After setting yourself up so nicely, you chose 'champion' instead of 'superstar'?

C'mon son.
for you I am Champion and superstar

Old 05-30-2013, 03:23 PM   #112
saclare
Platinum Member

Quote:
sure he gave them a lot of big points,and he is one of the best PG in this season.
Old 05-30-2013, 04:20 PM   #113
41mvp
Golden Member

you can laugh but this is true

Old 05-30-2013, 04:58 PM   #114
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
funny.
Old 05-30-2013, 08:34 PM   #115
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:

Last edited by BPo001; 05-30-2013 at 08:39 PM.
Old 05-30-2013, 09:32 PM   #116
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

41mvp, just stop. please. you're giving me a headache.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:30 AM   #117
41mvp
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
41mvp, just stop. please. you're giving me a headache.
so you should take pills. It is only my opinion and you have to respect it.It is forum and people here can talk what they want,you can't break rules.

Last edited by 41mvp; 05-31-2013 at 01:39 AM.
Old 05-31-2013, 06:23 AM   #118
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 06:36 AM   #119
41mvp
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
i hope that this guy can fly

Old 05-31-2013, 07:34 AM   #120
Underdog