Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-18-2014, 08:38 PM   #81
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

So Im in class at the end of the day doing math with my 5th grade students.

My buddy, the PE teacher, drops in and says the deal has gone through and the Mavs are getting Rondo.

I started dancing all over the room, and had the class join me. It was beautiful.
Old 12-18-2014, 08:39 PM   #82
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

For those of you that are worried about Ellis and Rondo and them both needing the ball. Kevin Garnett needed the ball for his post up game to work. I don't remember hearing any chatter about how that was a problem in Boston. That doesn't mean it won't end up being a problem, but there's proof that he can make it work.
howdoesmydirktaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 08:40 PM   #83
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggymcfly View Post
What a gross overpay. We just gave Boston twice Rondo's market value despite him being a terrible fit. Feel sick to my stomach.
While I agree on overpay, I still think this gives the Mavs a slightly better shot with a general at PG now. The ceiling this year was MAYBE win a series. And for the most part, I agree with everything youve said about the situation in the other thread.
Old 12-18-2014, 08:42 PM   #84
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

All the Celtics fans think this is an absolute steal for us. They all LOVE Rondo. Things are looking up baby!
Old 12-18-2014, 08:42 PM   #85
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

Due to Dirk taking less money this season, it's really hard to say we've overpaid for anything. All his pay cut netted us was Chandler, Parsons and Rondo.
Old 12-18-2014, 08:45 PM   #86
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavs are doomed!!! I am so gloomy today!

F-yeah beesches
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 08:45 PM   #87
Jproxursoxoff

Jproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I wanna hear the Clutchfans
Why are they so obsessed with us? I really don't get it.
Jproxursoxoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 08:47 PM   #88
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggymcfly View Post
What a gross overpay. We just gave Boston twice Rondo's market value despite him being a terrible fit. Feel sick to my stomach.
Please say more.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 08:50 PM   #89
Jproxursoxoff

Jproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Rondo also has attitude. This video shows some immaturity, but the Heat stuff is pretty awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM3Vzd_DAO0

LOL I love it!! But why is this kid so angry?? He even picked a fight with COUSINS, who has about 100 pounds on him!!! And Boogie is the most mentally unstable player in the league. Rondo has no fear.

Last edited by Jproxursoxoff; 12-18-2014 at 08:59 PM.
Old 12-18-2014, 08:53 PM   #90
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk View Post
The Mavs are doomed!!! I am so gloomy today!

F-yeah beesches
There he is!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 08:53 PM   #91
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jproxursoxoff View Post
LOL I love it!! But why is this kid so angry?? He even picked a fight with COUSINS!!! And Boogie is the most mentally unstable player in the league. Rondo has no fear.

We've been missing that type of player since DeShawn/Delonte!!!!
Old 12-18-2014, 08:58 PM   #92
Jproxursoxoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
We've been missing that type of player since DeShawn/Delonte!!!!
LOL I miss Delonte's craziness. Was really sad when he was kicked off the team, especially since that same season we ended up signing Mike James to run the point when we had a perfectly capable PG in Delonte. And I'll never forget that tweet he sent out after he learned he was kicked off the team. I still miss him.
Old 12-18-2014, 09:00 PM   #93
HopeIsAlwaysThere
Golden Member

HopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of light

It's kinda amazing of how it work, Cuban really do a lot in this summer.
HopeIsAlwaysThere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 09:06 PM   #94
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdoesmydirktaste View Post
Due to Dirk taking less money this season, it's really hard to say we've overpaid for anything. All his pay cut netted us was Chandler, Parsons and Rondo.
I wish I could agree with you, but it really netted us Parsons and only Parsons. However, Mark Cuban would not have probably made the other moves had Dirk not taken the pay cut. If that is what you are getting at then I take it back and do agree with you.

Note: Tyson Chandler was acquired via trade before Dirk was re-signed.
Old 12-18-2014, 09:07 PM   #95
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Please say more.
Erica, are you going to change the photo in your signature to include Rondo? I wouldn't blame you if you left it the way it is. I am quite the Harris fan. I am biased though since I am both a Mavericks fan and share the same birthday with him.
Old 12-18-2014, 09:08 PM   #96
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeIsAlwaysThere View Post
It's kinda amazing of how it work, Cuban really do a lot in this summer.
Dalembert/Calderon/Marion

Chandler/Parsons/Rondo

yeah....lol
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 09:12 PM   #97
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Let's not forget this guy will play for you with one arm when it matters.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 09:15 PM   #98
howdoesmydirktaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
I wish I could agree with you, but it really netted us Parsons and only Parsons. However, Mark Cuban would not have probably made the other moves had Dirk not taken the pay cut. If that is what you are getting at then I take it back and do agree with you.

Note: Tyson Chandler was acquired via trade before Dirk was re-signed.
Yes, you are reading me correctly. I believe that Cuban wouldn't have made the moves. So that's why I lump the three acquisitions together and tie them to Dirk. I also think that players talk and send messages to one another about "the plan" and I'm convinced Dirk and Chandler were talking before that trade happened. I can't prove it, but I believe that's how a lot of deals get done. They did win a title together after all.
Old 12-18-2014, 09:26 PM   #99
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Celtics, Mavs finalize Rondo trade
Updated: December 18, 2014, 9:15 PM ET
ESPN.com news services
1551COMMENTS44EMAILPRINT
The Boston Celtics have traded Rajon Rondo to the Dallas Mavericks, the Mavs announced.

The Celtics will send the All-Star point guard to Dallas for Brandan Wright, Jae Crowder, Jameer Nelson and draft picks. The Celtics will receive a first-round pick in the 2015 draft and a second-rounder in 2016.

Rondo joins Dirk Nowitzki, Monta Ellis, Tyson Chandler and Chandler Parsons in a high-octane starting five.

Parsons addressed the possibility of playing with Rondo earlier Thursday on 103.3 FM ESPN in Dallas.

"To be able to get a guy like Rondo, it's unbelievable," he said. "It's not every day that you can get a point guard of his status, and the way he can pass the ball, he's a difference-maker. To be able have that, with the combination of what we already have with our system and the players put around him, it's special. It's definitely exciting. Like I said, I hope it goes through because he's a heck of a talent, one of [the] better point guards in the NBA."
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 09:33 PM   #100
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

Old 12-18-2014, 09:34 PM   #101
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

@WojYahooNBA: Sources: Protections on 2015 1st-round pick Dallas sent Boston: Protected 1-3 & 15-30 in 2015; 2016-2020 protected to No. 7

Old 12-18-2014, 09:36 PM   #102
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

missed being 1st with post - sorry

Last edited by MFFL; 12-18-2014 at 09:37 PM.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 09:40 PM   #103
Jproxursoxoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
He looks so good in white and blue. I love that people have already completed drawings and jerseys and stuff LOL.
Old 12-18-2014, 09:41 PM   #104
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Must suck to be a Boston fan right now. At least the Patriots play great.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 09:41 PM   #105
Cerberus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jproxursoxoff View Post
He looks so good in white and blue. I love that people have already completed drawings and jerseys and stuff LOL.
I have to say it's from the Dallas Mavs offical facebook page, so I don't take credit for this. But it's awesome to see him in our colours!
Old 12-18-2014, 09:42 PM   #106
Jproxursoxoff

Now Im just excited for the first game. Whether that be Saturday or the game after. Time to start re-jelling.
Old 12-18-2014, 09:43 PM   #107
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
@WojYahooNBA: Sources: Protections on 2015 1st-round pick Dallas sent Boston: Protected 1-3 & 15-30 in 2015; 2016-2020 protected to No. 7

Wow so basically we're most likely keeping the 2015 first-round pick. This deal keeps getting better and better, straight highway robbery.
Old 12-18-2014, 09:45 PM   #108
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Wow so basically we're most likely keeping the 2015 first-round pick. This deal keeps getting better and better, straight highway robbery.
I don't think that's correct. It sounds to me like it'll most likely end up being the 2016 first rounder.
Old 12-18-2014, 09:49 PM   #109
tap2390
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
I don't think that's correct. It sounds to me like it'll most likely end up being the 2016 first rounder.
I think we're saying the same thing. We will most likely keep the 2015 pick barring a collapse where we don't make the playoffs. We will most likely trade the 2016 pick once again barring a collapse where we pick top-7.
Old 12-18-2014, 09:53 PM   #110
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I think we're saying the same thing. We will most likely keep the 2015 pick barring a collapse where we don't make the playoffs. We will most likely trade the 2016 pick once again barring a collapse where we pick top-7.
Ah, okay, I get you. Is 2015 supposed to be a good draft year? Or are you just glad to have the opportunity to add a player via draft next summer?
Old 12-18-2014, 09:58 PM   #111
tap2390
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Ah, okay, I get you. Is 2015 supposed to be a good draft year? Or are you just glad to have the opportunity to add a player via draft next summer?
I've heard this draft is better at the top, but don't know much about how it is depth-wise. I was mainly considering the time value of having a pick sooner rather than later. Also we're going to have quite a few people to pay this summer (Monta once he opts out, Rondo, Chandler) so it'll be nice to have a cheap rookie to take up a roster spot.
Old 12-18-2014, 10:04 PM   #112
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

I think the protection is more the Celtics gambling that Rondo bolts and we maybe implode with a Dirk/Chandler injury etc.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 10:16 PM   #113
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli View Post
Must suck to be a Boston fan right now. At least the Patriots play great.

Old 12-18-2014, 10:22 PM   #114
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Well, hot damn.

I feel like this probably won't change our fate (we could easily lose in the same round that we woulda lost in with Wright) BUT it does raise our championship chances by a smidge, so why the hell not?
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 10:33 PM   #115
Underdog

@DwainPrice: With Tyson, Parsons, Rondo, Dirk (hometown discount), J.J., Aminu, Jefferson, Donnie Nelson may win the Executive of the Year award this yr.

Old 12-18-2014, 10:38 PM   #116
ffballer

ffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i gotta say it, im a die hard mavs fan, but when kg rondo and pierce played together i loved it, especially kg and rondo, im a big fan of them both, just cuz this dudes have one big pair of balls and don't give a f*uck but just winning, thats why i love so much this trade, i think this is the best christmas gift for me right now lol
ps... imagine if we could get kg... i'd seriously kiss mark cuban on the mouth
Old 12-18-2014, 10:38 PM   #117
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
And Kidd wasn't shooting 33%(!!) from the charity stripe...
Maybe it's a long con...?

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 10:39 PM   #118
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@DwainPrice: With Tyson, Parsons, Rondo, Dirk (hometown discount), J.J., Aminu, Jefferson, Donnie Nelson may win the Executive of the Year award this yr.
We'll see if the personalities/games work and if Carlisle can make it work, but on paper that's a group of near-allstars
Old 12-18-2014, 10:46 PM   #119
ffballer

ffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to behold

december 23rd we play against the suns... rajon gotta play that game, its gonna be payback time baby!
oh and by the way, we play the celtics january the 2nd..it's gonna be a weird ass game lol
Old 12-18-2014, 11:17 PM   #120
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwrdMZnvK1w
Some of the most supernatural passes I've ever seen. Some don't even look real.

Tags
goat offense, jameer nelson goat