Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-12-2002, 12:56 PM   #1
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Who said theirs nothing more to cheer about with the Texas Rangers. They can, and will single handedly decide who from the AL west does to the post season. A win tonight(getting the sweep) and they can pretty much end Seattles season. WOOHOO!!!

And then they get the A's and Angels next.

So Lets go Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2002, 01:42 PM   #2
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road

I'm right with you Rob.

They have been playing pretty good baseball lately. Did anybody even notice Lewis's start last night against the Mariners. The guy threw 7 solid innings.

And A-Rod is only 6 HR away from reaching 60!!!
Can we say MVP!!
Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 04:54 PM   #3
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

If anyone other than A-rod gets mvp i'll be so pissed.
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 07:05 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree about ARod! And isn't it nice to see the Rangers basically put the M's out of the race?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 07:29 PM   #5
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Might be unpopular here, but I´d go with Soriano.
The Rangers were out of the playoffs virtually from the start of the season. The Yankees are the best team in the AL. The Yankees are in nearly every game they play which makes it that more difficult to get numbers like Soriano. He´s projected for 40 HR and 45 SB. I´m not arguing A-Rod´s numbers. They are even better than Sorianos. I´d still go with the guy who´s on the much better team.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 07:36 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

The MVP does not stand for most valuable player from a winning team. That is just bullcrap. I am not bashing your Soriano choice, because he has been awesome this year, but IMO...ARod cannot be overlooked.
Old 09-12-2002, 10:50 PM   #7
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

<< He´s projected for 40 HR and 45 SB >>

Does #s dont even get close to A-rod and the yankees ould be fine without soriano but where will the rangers be without A-rod. They'll have like 25 wins
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2002, 01:41 PM   #8
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

rangers swept the mariners last night. must be a cold day in hell right now.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2002, 08:13 PM   #9
Drbio
Banned

Jackie Chan is good luck. He tossed out the first pitch.
Old 09-17-2002, 08:01 PM   #10
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

ugh [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] , I take that back, the rangers haven't won since it posted this thread.

lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote