Pretty darn excited. I plan to make some time to watch games and cheer 8 47.06%
Cautiously excited. Let's see how we come out of the gates 2 11.76%
Suspicious. I want to see some good things before I will care. 0 0%
Not excited at all. 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-08-2021, 06:02 PM   #3521
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
They do have similar playstyles but this is a disservice to Monta Ellis. Monta averaged 18.9 ppg or more in nine different seasons. Monta was longer, quicker, more athletic, the better ball handler. and the better finisher. Honestly prime Monta was a lot like Dwayne Wade on offense. He's one of the most underrated players ever.
Its crazy man....I forget Monta was even here. I loved watching him play. Damn what i'd do for a Monta signing...you could argue that's one of the best signings we've ever landed when you factor in salary and skill. Hell maybe even one of the best players we've signed via free agency.

Burke isn't him for sure but I think he could have a similar impact. Maybe not 18 but something around 13 or 14 a game. Or maybe he's just a inconsistent guy that belongs on the bench. I mean I definitely see the Baby Iverson comparisons.....while being respectful to AI of course. You can tell he modeled his game after him. Probably a closer comparison than Monta.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2021, 06:05 PM   #3522
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
It's shame because this is Mike Fisher who is basically wrong about everything, but who wouldn't like to see DSJ make a come back here? Not really sure what else you could do for a 3rd guard at 10-15 mpg. You can always waive him for something better down the road.

https://www.si.com/nba/mavericks/new...n-dallas-mavs-

Plus, I have DSJ jersey so...
The fan in me wants DSJ to come back.

I've seen this guy up close and in person hoop with the best in the league. Granted, its not in the NBA but i've seen his game. I'm not really sure why it isn't translating to the NBA....but at this point its not about being a star its about having guy that can give you some meaningful minutes around 10-15 a game.. Let's see what he can do here without Carlisle. I'm for it.
Old 08-08-2021, 06:09 PM   #3523
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Carlisle let DSJ do whatever he wanted his rookie season. He sucked. Then he played sick to force a trade, because he was jealous of Luka. You don’t give that guy another chance.
Ehhh..how much of this is rumor or fact? Because to this day Dennis Smith Jr and Luka are friends. I think him being "jealous" of Luka is something the gossip rags came up with. On the surface it sure doesn't seem to be that.
Old 08-08-2021, 07:34 PM   #3524
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Ehhh..how much of this is rumor or fact? Because to this day Dennis Smith Jr and Luka are friends. I think him being "jealous" of Luka is something the gossip rags came up with. On the surface it sure doesn't seem to be that.
It was 100% an issue with Rick. Had nothing to do with Luka, but you know how fake rumors like to spread.

And it's really simple logic. How many players have had issues with Rick vs how many have had issues with Luka?

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 08:23 PM   #3525
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Was it a Rick problem though? He faked an illness and peaced out. We labeled it " back tightness" or something to help cover for him and Rick gave him benefit of the doubt and publicly theorized that Dennis was probably getting bad advice from someone in his camp and not to blame him. Dennis refused the reality that Luka was a far superior PG and the only way to stay on the floor was to move to the other guard spot.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 10:04 PM   #3526
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No you won't... you'll continue to inundate every thread with your Saddiq Bey fixation... it's ok.
Not if Josh Green turns out to be better than Saddiq. Unlike many people, I adjust to new data and information.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 04:05 AM   #3527
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
It's a fact that he forced a trade. DSJ and Luka seem like friendly dudes. They will probably always be friends.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 04:10 AM   #3528
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was 100% an issue with Rick.
Rick gave him free reign during his rookie season. It didn't go so well. Then the Mavs drafted Luka. Rick gave the ball to Luka, and DSJ forced a trade. DSJ hasn't done anything anywhere else.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 09:06 AM   #3529
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Was it a Rick problem though? He faked an illness and peaced out. We labeled it " back tightness" or something to help cover for him and Rick gave him benefit of the doubt and publicly theorized that Dennis was probably getting bad advice from someone in his camp and not to blame him. Dennis refused the reality that Luka was a far superior PG and the only way to stay on the floor was to move to the other guard spot.
I even this is somewhat a bit unfair to Dennis. Because he was already a somewhat raw prospect. HE wasn't nearly as NBA ready as Luka was and he's not the caliber of player he is or the prospect. Dennis was still trying to find his game.

And most of us were ok with that until Luka came around. Then it became easy to crap on Dennis but for a season we all saw his potential and all were able to make excuses for him.

Quote:
Rick gave him free reign during his rookie season. It didn't go so well. Then the Mavs drafted Luka. Rick gave the ball to Luka, and DSJ forced a trade. DSJ hasn't done anything anywhere else.
Rick gave Luka free reign as well....doesn't mean him and Rick weren't having their issues.

Quote:
It's a fact that he forced a trade. DSJ and Luka seem like friendly dudes. They will probably always be friends.
It is a fact he forced a trade. I'm not denying that. But you insinuated it was because of some "jealous" factor of Luka and that's what i'm saying is somewhat rumor based. If we are being truthful there is nothing out there to back that claim up other than gossip.

And you are correct DSJ has done nothing anywhere else. But foundation means a lot in this league. We can also admit that the Mavericks got the most out of DSJ than anyone else did? That's not pure coincidence. He went to the Pistons and Knicks. Two of the worst franchises there are when it comes to developing new talent.

Quote:
It was 100% an issue with Rick. Had nothing to do with Luka, but you know how fake rumors like to spread.

And it's really simple logic. How many players have had issues with Rick vs how many have had issues with Luka?
Yeah plus it was a easy rumor to create. Lazy one even. I never saw any confirmation on it and never truly believed it.

And that's another thing....we've read that Luka had issues with himself. The list goes on. We all accepted it because Rick brought us a ring. But he's not the easiest person to work with. Or so it seems anyway.
Old 08-09-2021, 09:53 AM   #3530
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
pRick was such an asshole that I'm glad his ass is gone. Overrated, better than avg coach for a vet heavy team.

"Old school" does not mean being a dick, and I think it's a smear to quality, hard-nosed, old school coaches to attribute that characteristic to them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited by turin; 08-09-2021 at 09:58 AM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 10:05 AM   #3531
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, during his rookie season is key. And I'm not sure where you were at, but he was decent his rookie season.

Then when the Mavs got Luka and got a little bit good, he tried to turn DSJ into a three and d two guard. And you know, Rick also tried to turn our max player KP in a 3 and d player a couple of times. I feel like we've gone looney over trying to fit Luka with only those types of players.

And what Dennis did after the Mavs is a moot point there. We are talking about what happen on the Mavs.

You said Dennis was jealous of Luka, but there is actually no proof of that.

Old 08-09-2021, 11:35 AM   #3532
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Excellent article for those who watched Luka's Olympic team in action compared to the Mavs...

How is it possible that after 3 years you still can't find a competent secondary ball handler to play with Luka

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/h...okyo-olympics/
Getting consistent shooters to surround Doncic is the easy part, but the part that Dallas hasn't quite figured out is getting a secondary ballhandler, or just guys with better handles to put alongside Doncic in the starting lineup. It's not that Slovenia had Doncic sharing ball-handling duties with anyone else, but rather there were several guys who were capable of getting their own shot or finding the open player for a bucket.

The same can't be said about the Mavericks roster, who struggled to find anyone outside of Doncic to be adequate shot creators this past season. Hardaway and Jalen Brunson were perhaps the best at doing so, but Hardaway has a knack for getting out of control sometimes which result in turnovers, and Brunson isn't always consistent.

Last edited by Dallas41; 08-09-2021 at 11:36 AM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 11:35 AM   #3533
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

deleted

Last edited by Dallas41; 08-09-2021 at 11:36 AM.
Old 08-09-2021, 11:41 AM   #3534
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Wasn't DSJ in the running for rookie of the year?

I thought he performed pretty good his rookie year and I recall him being a stud on ball defender. His jumper wasn't very good but he could get to the rim and create for himself something this team surely lacks outside of Luka.

I honestly believe with RC gone DSJ might actually be a solid pickup for this team as a backup PG.

If you try to make a him spot up shooter then your just asking for trouble and to me RC has attempted to turn everyone on his rosters into spot shooters even though it might not have been their best skill set.
Old 08-09-2021, 11:44 AM   #3535
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
pRick was such an asshole that I'm glad his ass is gone. Overrated, better than avg coach for a vet heavy team.

"Old school" does not mean being a dick, and I think it's a smear to quality, hard-nosed, old school coaches to attribute that characteristic to them.

While I agree with this and also grew tired of Rigid Rick. The obvious move was to let Luka run the offense. He/they tried to keep Dennis in the SLU and adjust his role. That wasn't to try to glorify Rick, just being fair to the situation.

Old 08-09-2021, 11:46 AM   #3536
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Yeah, during his rookie season is key. And I'm not sure where you were at, but he was decent his rookie season.

Then when the Mavs got Luka and got a little bit good, he tried to turn DSJ into a three and d two guard. And you know, Rick also tried to turn our max player KP in a 3 and d player a couple of times. I feel like we've gone looney over trying to fit Luka with only those types of players.

And what Dennis did after the Mavs is a moot point there. We are talking about what happen on the Mavs.

You said Dennis was jealous of Luka, but there is actually no proof of that.
People got stuck in the matrix with Rick's offensive system.

Old 08-09-2021, 11:50 AM   #3537
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Excellent article for those who watched Luka's Olympic team in action compared to the Mavs...

How is it possible that after 3 years you still can't find a competent secondary ball handler to play with Luka

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/h...okyo-olympics/
Getting consistent shooters to surround Doncic is the easy part, but the part that Dallas hasn't quite figured out is getting a secondary ballhandler, or just guys with better handles to put alongside Doncic in the starting lineup. It's not that Slovenia had Doncic sharing ball-handling duties with anyone else, but rather there were several guys who were capable of getting their own shot or finding the open player for a bucket.

The same can't be said about the Mavericks roster, who struggled to find anyone outside of Doncic to be adequate shot creators this past season. Hardaway and Jalen Brunson were perhaps the best at doing so, but Hardaway has a knack for getting out of control sometimes which result in turnovers, and Brunson isn't always consistent.
I posted about this exact thing a few pages back. I don't understand how they didn't address this.

I think Sterling is going to help some in that area. I wouldn't be surprised if THJ eventually comes off the bench and Brown at least gets experimental time in the SLU.

Old 08-09-2021, 11:55 AM   #3538
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute
Default #fetalposition#zerotraceofmaturityoremotionalcontr ol#whiny#poorloser#poorsport

Quote:
Luka Doncic knows exactly who to blame for Olympic heartbreak

Luka Doncic did not take his first loss with Slovenia too well. Slovenia star Luka Doncic could be spotted scowling after his team's loss against France, with Slovenia's team coach Aleksander Sekulic (L) prepare to hold the hand of player Luka Doncic as they walk off the court after losing in the men's semi-final basketball match between France and Slovenia.

Doncic and Slovenia lost 90-89 to France after Nicolas Batum iced the game with a block on a Klemen Prepelic layup attempt in the final seconds.

Doncic, previously 17-0 in international play, held a permanent scowl after the loss, he draped a towel over his head and kept his eyes locked on the floor.

Doncic expressed frustration with the referees throughout the game. In the fourth quarter while the game was tied, a goaltending no-call led to his teammate Jaka Blazic complaining, and in turn, a technical foul.

According to EuroHoop, Doncic was shouting “FIBA is probably happy” after the game ended.

“FIBA happened,” Doncic said later, referencing the governing basketball rules, during the mixed zone press conference.

Despite the star’s triple-double — Doncic’s final stat line was 16 points, 18 assists and 10 rebounds — France held on thanks to a plethora of quality NBA players led by Rudy Gobert, Evan Fournier and Batum.

Doncic and Slovenia will play Australia for the bronze medal. “We’re not going to give up yet,” Doncic said. “We’ve got one more final to go. And that’s what we came here for.” [Spoiler Alert: Lost again.]
"Here's a guy that thinks that he can win every possession of every game. ... I think part of his maturity is again knowing how to balance all those kill shots with involving teammates at the right time....That's just part of the maturity process. I think as we move forward you'll see more of an inclusive effort overall on those fronts. I do know that their supposed rift, tiff, whatever you want to call it, is way overblown." - Donnie Nelson, ex-Mavs GM
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 12:19 PM   #3539
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

If Jack.Ass was a Rockets fan he'd be banned by now.
tap2390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 12:28 PM   #3540
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
If Jack.Ass was a Rockets fan he'd be banned by now.
Dude contributes literally nothing anymore. Just full troll mode.

Old 08-09-2021, 12:29 PM   #3541
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Yep, ban that troll. Only the biggest loser on the planet would trash Luka like that. Envy and jealousy of those magnitudes require some serious help.

Old 08-09-2021, 12:43 PM   #3542
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

If he wants to troll Luka and his fans that's one thing but i'm more upset he just posted that big ass picture of Luka lol....the hell?
Old 08-09-2021, 12:44 PM   #3543
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post

Yeah I agree. I don't know how to feel about Kidd as the coach but I knew I got tired of Carlisle's act.

In comparison to a guy like Popovich....i've seen him coach everyone from a 19 year old Tony Parker to a young Kawhi Leonard. Hell he even got the best out of George Hill to the point he can trade him for a 1st rounder to draft Kawhi. I'd like a coach to be able to develop young talent and see much more player friendly than Carlisle was.
Old 08-09-2021, 12:50 PM   #3544
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 12:52 PM   #3545
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Could have swore JK used to actually contribute quality posts but maybe I'm thinking of someone else?
Old 08-09-2021, 01:26 PM   #3546
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Could have swore JK used to actually contribute quality posts but maybe I'm thinking of someone else?
Yeah my memory is a bit off but that's how I remember it. I didn't know him to be a troll. Shocked by that actually.
Old 08-09-2021, 02:03 PM   #3547
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Wasn't DSJ in the running for rookie of the year?

I thought he performed pretty good his rookie year and I recall him being a stud on ball defender. His jumper wasn't very good but he could get to the rim and create for himself something this team surely lacks outside of Luka.

I honestly believe with RC gone DSJ might actually be a solid pickup for this team as a backup PG.

If you try to make a him spot up shooter then your just asking for trouble and to me RC has attempted to turn everyone on his rosters into spot shooters even though it might not have been their best skill set.
DSJ hasn’t done shit since he left here, and has struggled to even find playing time. For all the shitting on RC he at least knew how to put players in position to be successful and get something out of them. He did that with several players that were busts with other teams (Mayo, Amino, Brandon Wright to name a few).
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 02:57 PM   #3548
SMC0007
Guru

Anyone got a link to the SL game? Mavs.com is not working.

Old 08-09-2021, 03:12 PM   #3549
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

http://givemenbastreams.com/nba/76er...ort=basketball

Can try this one
Old 08-09-2021, 03:15 PM   #3550
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

http://liveonscore.tv/nba-stream/phi...ort=basketball

This one works better for me so far. Other one had an annoying resize thing going on.
Old 08-09-2021, 04:03 PM   #3551
SMC0007
Guru

Thanks guys.

These MFs look terrible

Old 08-09-2021, 04:04 PM   #3552
SMC0007
Guru

Thanks guys.

These MFs look terrible

Old 08-09-2021, 04:32 PM   #3553
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You’re not wrong; he used to be a good contributing member.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 05:05 PM   #3554
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Luka officially signed 5/207
Old 08-09-2021, 05:46 PM   #3555
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Luka officially signed 5/207
Easiest contract Cuban has had to put together.

Saw that Dirk, Kidd and Finley are in Slovenia.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 06:13 PM   #3556
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

JD Shaw: The Dallas Mavericks have officially re-signed guard Tim Hardaway Jr., team says. – via Twitter JShawNBA

I guess Dragic is in hot water for saying something like he doesn’t want to be in Toronto? I’m assuming he’s back in Slovenia. Hard to think he wouldn’t cross paths with Mavs brass while they are there.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 06:28 PM   #3557
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
JD Shaw: The Dallas Mavericks have officially re-signed guard Tim Hardaway Jr., team says. – via Twitter JShawNBA

I guess Dragic is in hot water for saying something like he doesn’t want to be in Toronto? I’m assuming he’s back in Slovenia. Hard to think he wouldn’t cross paths with Mavs brass while they are there.
Toronto is not my preferred destination. I have higher ambitions. We’ll see.

LOL
Old 08-09-2021, 06:37 PM   #3558
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Not if Josh Green turns out to be better than Saddiq. Unlike many people, I adjust to new data and information.
Lmao... I bet my ass you never compared 20y old Bey with 20y old Green
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 07:44 PM   #3559
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

lol even the Dallas Mayor knows that Luka needs help.

https://twitter.com/Johnson4Dallas/s...54319233437701

Old 08-09-2021, 09:07 PM   #3560
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs contracts

Luka 35.7m
KP 31.7m
THJ 16.5m
Powell 11.0m
Bullock 9.5m
Kleber 8.8m
WCS 4.2m
DFS 4.0m
Boban 4.0m
Burke 3.3m
S. Brown 3.0m
Green 3.0m
Brunson 1.8m
M. Brown 1.7m
Terry 1.5m
--------------------
139million

Cap - 112million (Mavs 27million over)
tax level - 136mill (Mavs 3 million over)

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 08-09-2021 at 09:07 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
jack.kerr aucks