Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 08-16-2003, 12:38 PM   #41
NYCdog

NYCdog will become famous soon enoughNYCdog will become famous soon enough
Default Who Do You Go With: Chad or Quincy?

Quote:
I say we trade for the rights of Drew Henson, sign him from the Yankees, and then start him.

Being out of football can't be as bad as being out of it for four years. Can it?
Yes it can.

And besides, if Henson decides to play football again, you can bet the house Houston will have a high asking price. And with the QB situation around the league, I predict many teams might actually start a bidding war for this guy.

Old 08-16-2003, 07:30 PM   #42
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

Quote:
the Qb that might win them a few more games is Quincey. But if this team could somehow build a strong offensive line I think Chutch could take this team a long way.
that's the problem. Dallas is far away from building a line that consistantly pass blocks effectively. compound that, with the fact Hutch fumbles 1/2 the time he gets sacked, and it's clear he isn't the man for this team. Also Hutch has a gannon, but i've yet to see his accuaracy.
IMO Quincy is a perfect fit for a run first, conservative offense, which is what dallas is going to be. Lots of short passes, bootlegs, and the occasional shot deep. i think Quincy has a huge confidence problem, and would blossom if he won the job, and was successful early. IMO Hutch is still not NFL ready. No pocket presence, and isn't as accuarate as some claim.
Old 08-16-2003, 11:54 PM   #43
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Just211
Quote:
the Qb that might win them a few more games is Quincey. But if this team could somehow build a strong offensive line I think Chutch could take this team a long way.
that's the problem. Dallas is far away from building a line that consistantly pass blocks effectively. compound that, with the fact Hutch fumbles 1/2 the time he gets sacked, and it's clear he isn't the man for this team. Also Hutch has a gannon, but i've yet to see his accuaracy.
IMO Quincy is a perfect fit for a run first, conservative offense, which is what dallas is going to be. Lots of short passes, bootlegs, and the occasional shot deep. i think Quincy has a huge confidence problem, and would blossom if he won the job, and was successful early. IMO Hutch is still not NFL ready. No pocket presence, and isn't as accuarate as some claim.

I was told Hutch had tight spirals, accuracy, and some more bs. Where has it gone? What good is having a strong arm if you're not a accurate enough passer What happened to those tight spirals? I have seen tight sprials in Romo and even Stoerner but I have seen some wobbilys from Hutch. I didn't think it was possible to get anymore worse than a player was as a rookie. He is proving me wrong.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003, 12:00 AM   #44
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

You know FFM...bashing Hutch (although most is deserved) 100% of the time is not going to convince people here of your pro-Qcrapper agenda. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

They both suck. There is no need to prop up Qshitty as a good QB. Everyone here knows he is not.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003, 12:57 AM   #45
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
You know FFM...bashing Hutch (although most is deserved) 100% of the time is not going to convince people here of your pro-Qcrapper agenda. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

They both suck. There is no need to prop up Qshitty as a good QB. Everyone here knows he is not.

I did not prop up Carter. As a matter of fact I didn't even mention Carter in my post but I may be wrong. I find it you're being very hypocritical by coming at me talking about bashing a qb and praising another. You're doing the exact same thing. Thats only if you call bashing showing what weaknesses Hutch has. I don't call Hutch names like Qshitty, Qspare,Qshit, Q whatever. All I can go by is what I see and that is nothing when referring to Hutch. I see nothing. Last season he had somewhat of a tight spirral. He had a good arm but i'm not seeing it in preseason. I have stated previously that Carter isn't the answer. I know this who doesn't? However i'm for having him start because he is all we have. He is somewhat mobile and won't fumble 60% of the time he is in the game. We don't have to worry about him fumbling when he gets sacked and with this O-Line it is going to happen alot.

1996-2005
Old 08-17-2003, 01:34 AM   #46
Fah Q
Golden Member

Fah Q is on a distinguished road

I say lets go for the one who will win the least games so we can get the #1 pick next year. J/K
Old 08-17-2003, 11:37 AM   #47
Drbio
Banned

The difference is that others are stating that both QB's suck. You prop up Qspare as a decent QB that can get the job done. He can't. If he improves over the remaining preseason games and shows he can not lose games, I'm all for giving Qcrappy the starting nod, but he will never be more than a spare as a QB. Unfortunately, he may be the best of the worst.
Old 08-17-2003, 12:01 PM   #48
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
The difference is that others are stating that both QB's suck. You prop up Qspare as a decent QB that can get the job done. He can't. If he improves over the remaining preseason games and shows he can not lose games, I'm all for giving Qcrappy the starting nod, but he will never be more than a spare as a QB. Unfortunately, he may be the best of the worst.

I have not proped up Carter lol. If bashing Hutch is proping up Carter than yes I have proped up Carter. Let me state the way I feel about Carter in this thread so you can see how I feel about him. As you said he is the best of the worst. He is somewhat mobile. I guess thats a prop. His arm isn't very strong and his accuracy isn't all that good. He can prevent from getting sacked. Hutch can't do any of the above. Thats not proping up Carter. Hutch has the size and the arm strength to be a qb but lacks everything else. I never did understand why Stoerner wasn't given a chance. I knew he had like 3 or 4 pick offs one game but I expect that from a unexperienced qb.

1996-2005
Old 08-17-2003, 12:43 PM   #49
Drbio
Banned

Never said he IS the best of the worst....I said he MAY be the best of the worst. Personally, I'd rather throw Hutch in there to see if he can tap into his potential than go with a proven mediocre at best QB like Qbust. Then, if Hutch busts like many think he will, we clean house and release Hutch and Qdoofus and start over.
Old 08-17-2003, 12:46 PM   #50
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

It's WAY too early to say that Hutch sucks. However, it's never too early to say that QStank sucks.

but congrats to QStank for having a good game the other night
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003, 01:02 PM   #51
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Never said he IS the best of the worst....I said he MAY be the best of the worst. Personally, I'd rather throw Hutch in there to see if he can tap into his potential than go with a proven mediocre at best QB like Qbust. Then, if Hutch busts like many think he will, we clean house and release Hutch and Qdoofus and start over.

WIthout any accuracy and no pocket presence he shouldn't even get that chance. He has got to be showing something at practice because he hasn't showed me shit except that when he gets sacked he fumbles every single time. I wouldn't be so hard on Hutch if I wouldn't have found out that the weaknesses he lacks in football are the same ones he had in baseball. He isn't going to overcome them.

1996-2005
Old 08-17-2003, 01:04 PM   #52
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, if you're going to base it on accuracy and pocket presence AND being able to throw a little thing called a football, doesn't that rule QCar out?
Old 08-17-2003, 01:05 PM   #53
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
It's WAY too early to say that Hutch sucks. However, it's never too early to say that QStank sucks.

but congrats to QStank for having a good game the other night

How is it not early? Carter has played about 6 more games than Hutch has and you have pronounced him as a what Qstank? I could sit here and give Hutch a nickname but how would i benefit from it? It's not like Parcells is going to start him if I say CHell or Chorrible. I don't even think this team even reacts the same way when Hutch is out there. For some odd reason Carter actually had blocking the other night.

1996-2005
Old 08-17-2003, 01:07 PM   #54
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Well, if you're going to base it on accuracy and pocket presence AND being able to throw a little thing called a football, doesn't that rule QCar out?

Yes it does. I never claimed Carter was our saviour. I said he is somewhat mobile and with this o-line you won't have to worry about being sacked 6 times a game and 6 fumbles because of them.

1996-2005
Old 08-17-2003, 01:21 PM   #55
Murphy3
Guru

no, carter will just fumble the snap 6 times and miss 10 wide open receivers.

Not being able to throw is much more difficult of a problem to correct than fumbling the ball when getting hammered. Learning the NFL game could be all that Hutch needs. Carter needs a new arm. Can't do much to help him with that
Old 08-17-2003, 01:27 PM   #56
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

IMHO, Quincy sucks better than Hutchinson.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003, 03:46 PM   #57
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
no, carter will just fumble the snap 6 times and miss 10 wide open receivers.

Not being able to throw is much more difficult of a problem to correct than fumbling the ball when getting hammered. Learning the NFL game could be all that Hutch needs. Carter needs a new arm. Can't do much to help him with that
When you fumble a snap it usually isn't your fault. That even goes for Hutch when he did it about 10 times last season. Hutch is like a kid in a grown mans body. He doesn't know how to not fumble when he gets sacked. HE doesn't have any pocket presence. I think if you haven't learned those things now you will never learn them. If Hutch was the answer Parcells would've never brought Quincy back. He sees something on Quincy obviously. Quincy was out of the door before this season. Somehow, he is still on this team along with Stoerner and Romo. Hutch should be cut or sent to practice squad so he can learn the fudamentals of the game. Its like teaching a basketball player not to travel. Its common sense but if you haven't stopped traveling(fumbling) by now than you probaly will never stop.

1996-2005
Old 08-18-2003, 06:02 PM   #58
QCarFan
Golden Member

QCarFan can only hope to improve
Default RE: Who Do You Go With: Chad or Quincy?

great post ffm
Old 08-19-2003, 01:21 PM   #59
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Both Carter and Chutch will play on Thursday against Steelers
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. ā€“ Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2003, 03:59 PM   #60
Drbio
Banned

Qspare guarantees fumbles and ineptness in his play. Hutch not to be outdone.
Old 08-19-2003, 04:10 PM   #61
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

I guess Hutchinson isn't "done as fried chicken".

QCar has saved his career for one more week. With his touchdown on Thursday, he looks to have solidified his spot ahead of Romo. I can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing for the Cowboys. It seems that every time you think he's finally played his way out of the league for good, he comes back and shows you a little something. I know that Jerry Jones remembers getting burned by Q's mercurial ineptness over the years. I just wonder if he can convince Parcells not to buy into it THIS year.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2003, 06:31 PM   #62
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Originally posted by FFM:
Quote:
When you fumble a snap it usually isn't your fault.
--Obvious now that you've never played the position.

For the record, the O line sucks and so do both of the QB spares.
Old 08-19-2003, 07:35 PM   #63
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: OutletPass
Originally posted by FFM:
Quote:
When you fumble a snap it usually isn't your fault.
--Obvious now that you've never played the position.

For the record, the O line sucks and so do both of the QB spares.

Yes I did have a brief time at center in high school. If that center doesn't hike the ball at the right time or if he doesn't put the ball directly in your hands than that is the centers fault. Matter of fact that is the reason why Stepnoski is not here. When both qbs are fumbling snaps than yes you look at the center and that is exactly what was happening.

1996-2005
Old 08-19-2003, 07:36 PM   #64
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

I must say, I have never seen a homer of Chad Hutchison.

1996-2005
Old 08-19-2003, 08:00 PM   #65
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

Quincy, then Romo as his backup. I just don't like Chad at all.... these are the QBs we have to choose from?! Not a pretty picture!
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2003, 08:21 PM   #66
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs

The village called. They want their idiot back. Did you read the post? Carter sucks, Hutch won't be outdone. Hutch will try to suck harder? Get it now? Do we need to send you to remedial posting class?
Old 08-19-2003, 08:47 PM   #67
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs

The village called. They want their idiot back. Did you read the post? Carter sucks, Hutch won't be outdone. Hutch will try to suck harder? Get it now? Do we need to send you to remedial posting class?

I may need remedial but we need to go all the way back to Elementary School and retake Language Arts because you misspelled Quincy's name. His name is Quincy Carter. Not QSpare. WHen you put Qspare it makes it look like you are bashing Hutch. At your stay in this section of the forum you never have anything positive to say about Carter which is fine but you praise Hutch? Thats like praising Shawn Bradley over Dirk.

1996-2005
Old 08-19-2003, 08:50 PM   #68
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

BTW BIO, I don't appreciate you calling me out of my name. Even though I have disagreed with you about Hutch I have never gone to disrespecting you nor have I disrespected your favorite qb in the league Hutch. I recommend you edit your post because even though you have called me a idiot I still haven't disrespected you.

1996-2005
Old 08-19-2003, 08:56 PM   #69
Drbio
Banned

hhmmm...someone needs thicker skin. Please show me where I have ever indicated that Chadspare is my favorite QB. I'll save you the time. You can't, because it's not there. Qtard, Qspare, etc etc etc all fit that brainless doofus so I will continue to refer to Qcrapper that way. Besides, it is patently clear who we are speaking about. As for Hutchisuck, I bash him too. Neither of the Cowboys QB's are worth the paper you wipe your butt with, but Qcrappy is by far and away the worst NFL QB in the history of the game. He cannot handle the mental part of the game and he just can't handle pressure. He runs like a deer which is the only reason I think he can play in the NFL at all.....but he is better fitted as a DB. The waterboy has a better mental grasp of QB than Qtard. Unfortunately, when you wake up from whatever funk you are in and realize that Qpathetic is truly that bad and you agree he should never take another snap, you realize that all the Cowboys have to replace him with is Cfumble. It's a horrible reality.
Old 08-19-2003, 09:05 PM   #70
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
hhmmm...someone needs thicker skin. Please show me where I have ever indicated that Chadspare is my favorite QB. I'll save you the time. You can't, because it's not there. Qtard, Qspare, etc etc etc all fit that brainless doofus so I will continue to refer to Qcrapper that way. Besides, it is patently clear who we are speaking about. As for Hutchisuck, I bash him too. Neither of the Cowboys QB's are worth the paper you wipe your butt with, but Qcrappy is by far and away the worst NFL QB in the history of the game. He cannot handle the mental part of the game and he just can't handle pressure. He runs like a deer which is the only reason I think he can play in the NFL at all.....but he is better fitted as a DB. The waterboy has a better mental grasp of QB than Qtard. Unfortunately, when you wake up from whatever funk you are in and realize that Qpathetic is truly that bad and you agree he should never take another snap, you realize that all the Cowboys have to replace him with is Cfumble. It's a horrible reality.

So when bashing Carter you are bashing Parcells correct? I don't know where you have been the past year but JJ, Coslet and Campo wanted Quincy gone. A year later where is he? In a Cowboys uni. To say he is the worse qb in the league is far fetched unless you can sit here and name me every qb in this league. You have never seen Akili Smith play obviously or Hutch or Stoerner for that matter. You just lose all credibility in your post for me when you bash Quincy but praise Hutch. And no you don't bash Hutch. Lets be honest I don't bash Carter and you don't bash Hutch its simple as that. You're in favor of Hutch to be the Cowboys qb (Which I have no clue why. He has got to be not only the most overpaid qb but the most embarassing qb in the league) and i'm in favor of Carter being the Cowboys qb. Why? Because he is the best qb on this team. He has shown that he can actually take this team down the field if he has too. Hutch didn't do that in his start. Why has Hutch not gotten as many reps as Carter? Why doesn't he practice with the first team? Only reason he isn't cut is because of that bullshit contract he has. I'd give a team a 4th rounder and Hutch just to get him off my hands.

1996-2005
Old 08-19-2003, 09:07 PM   #71
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

IMHO the cowboys screwed up on both quaterbacks. Quincy got screwed by Coslet and getting yanked as the starter too soon and Hutch was put in there too fast and never learned the speed of the NFL game and that is 1 reason he takes to long to get rid of the ball and is fumble prone. Also for the cowboys Quincy is the better qb imho b/c he is way more athlethic and can throw on the run( which is a must with this o-line) and as we saw last year when Hutch tried to throw on the run it was not a pretty sight usually ending up in a fumble. Also last year I dont remember Quincy getting hit like Chad was even though they had the same o-line. And Romo should definetlety be the 3rd string qb since stoerner has shown nothing(and Romo should not be rushed into the starting qb job, he needs to watch from the sidelines for a year so he can get use to the style of play). But whatever decision Parcells make is most likely the right one...
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2003, 09:08 PM   #72
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:

Its not about thicker skin or taking jokes. I can take a joke however I can't take being disrespected especially when I have refrained from disrespecting anyone on this site unless I deserved. In this case, I don't think I deserved it.

1996-2005
Old 08-19-2003, 09:11 PM   #73
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: #1MavsFan
IMHO the cowboys screwed up on both quaterbacks. Quincy got screwed by Coslet and getting yanked as the starter too soon and Hutch was put in there too fast and never learned the speed of the NFL game and that is 1 reason he takes to long to get rid of the ball and is fumble prone. Also for the cowboys Quincy is the better qb imho b/c he is way more athlethic and can throw on the run( which is a must with this o-line) and as we saw last year when Hutch tried to throw on the run it was not a pretty sight usually ending up in a fumble. Also last year I dont remember Quincy getting hit like Chad was even though they had the same o-line. And Romo should definetlety be the 3rd string qb since stoerner has shown nothing(and Romo should not be rushed into the starting qb job, he needs to watch from the sidelines for a year so he can get use to the style of play). But whatever decision Parcells make is most likely the right one...

IF Parcells made Hutch the qb which I think he probaly will, i'm all for it but it is obviously soemthign he is seeing in him in practice because I haven't seen it in regular season nor preseason. What the Cowboys should've done was bring in a vet qb at the beginning of all this. Last season, instead of passing on Hutch they overpay him and not only that but make it look like he is brought in to start over Carter and that is exactly what pissed him off in the first place. You bring in a veteran qb 3 seasons ago this team would be in alot better situation at the qb position than it is now.

1996-2005
Old 08-19-2003, 09:19 PM   #74
Drbio
Banned

The way you make inferences is completely devoid of rational thought.

Now on to the post...
Quote:
So when bashing Carter you are bashing Parcells correct? I don't know where you have been the past year but JJ, Coslet and Campo wanted Quincy gone. A year later where is he? In a Cowboys uni. To say he is the worse qb in the league is far fetched unless you can sit here and name me every qb in this league. You have never seen Akili Smith play obviously or Hutch or Stoerner for that matter. You just lose all credibility in your post for me when you bash Quincy but praise Hutch.
*sigh* Should I type slowly so you can understand this? I doubt it would help. Your inference is addressed above and after even more thought, I am still dumbfounded that you make such wildass inferences devoid of any rationale at all. Let's move on. I have seen Akili Smith, I have seen Stoerner, I have seen Hutchison, and I have seen Qsucksass. Carter hands down blows chunks as an NFL QB. He is pathetically far more craptacular than any QB you can name. Rodney Dangerfield could play QB better. As for your crapola about not bashign Hutch again....READ THE F*CKING POSTS. Are you blind or just stupid by choice? Do you not see Hutch bashing above? If not, it's because you have such a hard-on for Qshitty that you are blind to anything else. It's there...look for it. It's not hard to see.

Quote:
And no you don't bash Hutch.
Good lord...read the freaking thread before you make dumbass statements like this.

Quote:
Lets be honest I don't bash Carter and you don't bash Hutch its simple as that.
You almost made a good post. You are correct in that you do not bash Qsucky. But you are so blinded by your manlove for Qspare that you fail to see any Hutch criticism from those who think Qassmunch is a horrible QB.

Quote:
You're in favor of Hutch to be the Cowboys qb (Which I have no clue why. He has got to be not only the most overpaid qb but the most embarassing qb in the league) and i'm in favor of Carter being the Cowboys qb. Why? Because he is the best qb on this team. He has shown that he can actually take this team down the field if he has too.
Yes, I am in favor of Hutch because his brain works. He sucks eggs (was that a hutch bash?) but he has far more potential than that talentless wonder Qpathetic. Qdoofus is NOT the best option at QB. Jerry Jones would be better.

Quote:
Hutch didn't do that in his start.
One whole start? Wow...you allowed a whole start to influence your decision. Genius. What about Qshittys multiple craptacular starts?

Quote:
Why has Hutch not gotten as many reps as Carter? Why doesn't he practice with the first team?
A popular opinion among those in the know around camp this year is that they are trying to see if Qstupid will ever be able to develop or if the Cowboys should just go ahead and cut his worthless butt.

Quote:
Only reason he isn't cut is because of that bullshit contract he has. I'd give a team a 4th rounder and Hutch just to get him off my hands.
You are correct. His contract is unfortunate. And it would probably take more than a fourth to unload him. But no NFL team is that desperate.....other than Dallas.

Please...get this through your apparently thick head because it bores me to have this conversation over and over and over and over.......Hutch suck balls. Qspare sucks worse. There is plenty of criticism for both.
Old 08-19-2003, 09:20 PM   #75
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
You bring in a veteran qb 3 seasons ago this team would be in alot better situation at the qb position than it is now.
Now this I can agree with!
Old 08-19-2003, 10:09 PM   #76
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Once again I don't appreciate you disrepescting me just because I disagree with you. First off, It is one thing to bash Hutch. But have you noticed every time you bash Hutch you end it with a Carter bash? You know, something "Hutch sucks but Carter is a retard and is mentally challenged". One more time because I posted this about 2 times but I don't know if it was ignorance that stopped you from seeing it or simply you just didn't want to read it, but don't disrespect me for disagreeing with you. Its stupid. It doesn't make me look like the stupid regardless of what you think or you benefit from bashing me. Bashing Carter is one thing but when you don't know me personally don't disrespect me like that.

"I am in favor of Hutch because his brain works." What in the flying fuck? Whose brain works? I have heard people be in favor of Hutch on this site but never have heard something so stupid and wrong in my life. Hutch doesn't even know what he is suppose to do when a defenisve end is running towards him. HE doesn't even know that when there is no one to throw to you throw it out of bounds.

"A popular opinoin among those in the know around camp this year is that htey are trying to see if Qstupid will ever be able to develop or if the Cowboys should go ahead and cut his worthless butt."

Do you enjoy making up false information? Does that make any sense to you? Preseason is how you prepare for the season. Why in the hell would Parcells not let Hutch practice with the first team? Does that make any sense? I mean damn.....

You're facination of Hutch is sickening. It has you blind by what Hutch really is. A 3rd string backup High School qb who has never tooken snaps with the 2nd string offense.

BTW, if you call saying "Hutch sucks eggs" as a bash than I was correct. You are a Hutch fan. You call Quinciy retarted but Hutch sucks eggs. Wow.

1996-2005
Old 08-19-2003, 10:18 PM   #77
Drbio
Banned

Did you really say "tooken"? Oh my....

You know FFM...you make some decent posts in other threads but it is painfully clear that the hard on you have for Qshitty completely blinds you to any facts involving his level of suckdom. You key in on only a bash on Qspare and you completely ignore the other parts of the post to fit your "I-have-a-hard-on-for-Qstupid" agenda. Congratulations. The village just called back.
Old 08-19-2003, 10:48 PM   #78
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Did you really say "tooken"? Oh my....

You know FFM...you make some decent posts in other threads but it is painfully clear that the hard on you have for Qshitty completely blinds you to any facts involving his level of suckdom. You key in on only a bash on Qspare and you completely ignore the other parts of the post to fit your "I-have-a-hard-on-for-Qstupid" agenda. Congratulations. The village just called back.

I'm just here to post. I'm not here to disrespect anyone because they have a different opinion about something than I do. I make alot of misspellings and alot of errors in my posts. Accept it because I never know when I am going to get off of the computer so I never recheck my posts. It's clear to me why you continue to disrespect me after I coninously tell you not too. You have nothing else to say. You are afraid that your qb of the future, Hutch will not make this team and you can see some anger in your posts. This one for instance. Its just a bash post towards me. This is a Chad or Quincy thread. This isn't bash FFM because he makes some valid points and I hate Quincy thread. Thats what your turning it into. What is this the 4th post you have made towards me that involves childish namecalling? I guess when I bash Hutch you take it as a offense. Hutch sucks and thats a fact. Gets paid 4 million dollars to have BIO all up on his dick because he isn't playing well on the field. If he was playing well i'd give him his props. I contragulated him on his 300 yard game last season. That was impressive but he still led this team to a 2-4 to end this season. The guy who gets sacked consistently but not only that he fumbles when he gets sacked. This is the guy you defend. This is the guy whose brainworks.

1996-2005
Old 08-19-2003, 11:15 PM   #79
Drbio
Banned

1. Anger in my posts? I have been laughing at you all night. I'm pretty sure others have too. I am hardly angered. Disgusted at the level of stupidity maybe, but hardly angered. I wouldn't come here so often if it pissed me off. You really need to learn how to laugh. It might help you.

2. I find it interesting that you would ask me to return to language arts class (with a dumbass inference I might add) and then can't spell four words in a row correctly. Type-o's are one thing. A lack of basic spelling and grammatical knowledge is another.....for the love of God man.....

3. Chad Hutchison sucks. Did you see that? I've been saying it the entire thread.

4. Qspare suck ass. Did you see that. No difference from #3 except I think Qbust is a lesser QB. I'm sure you quit reading at Qspare sucks so you could stroke your johnson and get all fired up about Qtard though.

5. I bash you not for your opinion which is as good as any opinion on this board, but rather because of your very plainly obvious commitment to ignorance and double talk.

6. You have yet to make a valid post about Qshitty as you so desperately claim. The only thing you said so far that was remotely intelligent is that Qdoofus could run and potentially avoid a sack or two that Hutchisuck would get sacked on. (Uh oh..another rag on hutch that will go overlooked due to the Qboner fan's insistence on not reading the entire thread).

7. Please look back in the thread and realize how many times I have said Hutch sucks. Can you do that? I am hardly "up on Hutch's dick" as you state. That is complete ignorance on your part. You refuse to acknowledge the facts. Refusing to acknowledge the fact that basically every post about Hutch that I make is a slam on him just shows how ignorant you are insisting on being.

8. Please find your own statements. I know that my posts are patently superior to yours, but it would be nice for you not to restate my arguments back to me. Come up with some of your own material. It's flattering and sad all at the same time.

9. I'm not defending Chad. He just presents the Cowboys with the best option to win at the QB position imho (which is equally as good as the opinion presented earlier). Qpathetic could be better because of the line situation. I doubt it. He is not smart enough to play the position.

10. I'm still trying to get past that "it's the center's fault if the QB fumbles" thing. That is comedy in action. Certainly there will be times when a center is at fault, but you make it sound like the center is at fault the majority or all of the time. That is plain bunk.
Old 08-19-2003, 11:36 PM   #80
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

I'm through with it. I have nothing else to say t you Bio. I'm not the type of person who gets his jollies off by bashing other posters. Its useless. Its not only a waste of time but its useless. You have called me ignorant, stupid, and a Qboner. I'm suppose to laugh at that? What? You know whats funny is that you think people are laughing at me but have you noticed I have yet to call you out of your screen name? You don't like Quincy. Thats fine. Bash Quincy all you want but don't get me and Quincy confused. We are both black yes, but don't ever disrespect me over a debate. Its easy to talk shit on the computer because you will never see that person in the flesh. No way I could stand for someone disrespecting me like that when first of all they don't eve know me. Anyhow, i'm through with it. I have no reason to post in this thread if it doesn't relate to football or Quincy or Chad.

1996-2005