Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2023, 11:45 AM   #11
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I believe the Mavs assets and greatly underrated....

Green & Hardy are two young guys on cheap contracts that most teams would want.

DFS is a known 3&D commodity on a decent contract who slots into any team.

Powell is a large expiring contract that can be used to make salaries match.

The future picks that the Mavs can convey are actually valuable to a team who wants to roll the dice on Luka leaving.

GET IT DONE NICO.
It all depends what they want. I'm sure you could get a Terry Rozier from Charlotte, but at what price? That's probably a first and Hardy at least.

Everyone wants first round picks, so if the Mavs are willing to part with those, then yes, things get done. I know it's easier after the Knicks take our pick to trade those.

I'd be very hesitant to give up Hardy unless it was a home run type of deal. That kid learns and learns quickly. This is an example of his improved defense. (first play). https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/sta...88152864047105

So with each passing game, Hardy becomes harder to trade. Remember that his contract is pure gold for his talent.

I'm open to anything though as long as the return makes sense.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote