Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-13-2003, 05:16 PM   #41
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Thanks for the response. I'll tell her she can pick which ever designation she likes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] She's always used "American", but I think she wants to get a little more specific now - or something.
Old 03-13-2003, 05:29 PM   #42
BrianJ

BrianJ is on a distinguished road

<< 24. People that don't know how to operate intersections with stop signs. If I have a stop sign, and you have a stop sign, and you come to a stop at the intersection first, then YOU go first, not me. Man that pisses me off when people can't figure it out. Maybe it's just an Albuquerque thing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] >>

Thats freaky toad my best friend use to New Mexico and whenever I would visit him from Hell Paso, thats all he would do is bitch about the stop signs. If I could have afforded it I would have went there also, dude used to have house parties with like an even distribution of dudes to girls. There would be like 300 people come all in a matter of minutes. Plus there is a lot of rich boys there so it was always free Searra Nevada on keg.
BrianJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 05:34 PM   #43
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Sweets, what are you talking about? I love McDonald's food.
especially the Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese, value sized with a doctor pepper

that or the three double cheeseburger meal
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2003, 04:22 PM   #44
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Believe me Murph if you have to eat there 3 or more times a week it gets old. Besides I'm on a low carb diet and the McDonald's salads are the worst.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM   #45
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<< Believe me Murph if you have to eat there 3 or more times a week it gets old. Besides I'm on a low carb diet and the McDonald's salads are the worst. >>

Sweets you should extract some revenge. Every time you're &quot;forced&quot; to eat there order a whopper. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2003, 10:48 AM   #46
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

southernsweets, i used to eat 5-6 a week (double quarter pounders with cheese, super-sized with a DP). Never got old..never gets old.

Obviously, you haven't spent alot of time near college guys
Old 03-16-2003, 02:32 PM   #47
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

i have a problem with that jack in the box guy. freaks me out. i hope i never have to eat at that place - the thought of that big white ball-face thing... man, that thing scares me.
Old 03-16-2003, 02:35 PM   #48
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Your loss Sweets, Jack in the Box has the best Tacos. Sounds crazy I know, but that used to be a staple for late night food for me.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 02:37 PM   #49
Smiles
Diamond Member

<< Your loss Sweets, Jack in the Box has the best Tacos. Sounds crazy I know, but that used to be a staple for late night food for me. >>

I'm candy, but i'm not Sweets! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2003, 02:39 PM   #50
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

oops, I'm having trouble walking today much less typing and thinking.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 02:41 PM   #51
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Reiterating Sturm's first post on this thread

26. Northerners who ask me how big my ranch is.
27. Northerners who ask me how many horses I have.

Ever seen any ranches or horses near Royal and Inwood ?
Or in HP ?

Puhhhleeeze !!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2003, 02:45 PM   #52
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

<< southernsweets, i used to eat 5-6 double quarter pounders with cheese, super-sized with a DP. Never got old..never gets old. >>

Maybe it's time to start working out Murph. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2003, 04:12 PM   #53
sturm und drang
Golden Member

sturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura about

<< Reiterating Sturm's first post on this thread

26. Northerners who ask me how big my ranch is.

Ever seen any ranches or horses near Royal and Inwood ?
Or in HP ?

Puhhhleeeze !!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
>>

Yes, that too! I blame most Northern misperceptions on the Texans the national media interviews after a tornado.
Old 03-16-2003, 09:05 PM   #54
Murphy3
Guru

sweets, i work out 7-10 times a week
Old 03-16-2003, 09:06 PM   #55
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

<< sweets, i work out 7-10 times a week >>

12 oz. weights don't count. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2003, 10:03 PM   #56
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

<< 26. Northerners who ask me how big my ranch is.
>>

Well, at least you have oil fields. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Don't you? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2003, 10:09 PM   #57
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<<

<< 26. Northerners who ask me how big my ranch is.
>>

Well, at least you have oil fields. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Don't you? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
>>

Yeah. Right under my Caddy with the long horns on the front. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2003, 10:19 PM   #58
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

I hate the fact that republicans are known as being stupid. Or not educated.

I hate the fact that people think that all republicans are rich and democrats aren't hello. Ted Turner is one rich sob.

People that sue over basically stupidity.Like the old woman that got a million for spilling mcdonalds coffee on herself. The guy that goes to five fast food chains a week to eat and is suing becuase he is unhealthy.

People that take themselves too seriously. sometimes!

People that say the mavs won't get past the second round!

That the lakers are the team to beat

That damn king dance in the huddle. Wow I really hate the kings more everytime I watch them.

And NBA players that cry at the officials. Specifically our team.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 10:37 PM   #59
LRB
Guru

I hate people who write checks at the grocery store. Get a check card and a life. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2003, 01:35 PM   #60
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

I hate those that can't appreciate the greatness of Najera.

Old 03-18-2003, 09:56 AM   #61
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

i hate it when really fat people go to a buffet, and grab every greasy thing they see ...

then proceed to order a diet coke. as if thats going to help their bloated butt.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 11:09 AM   #62
Smiles
Diamond Member

<< I hate people who write checks at the grocery store. Get a check card and a life. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] >>

i have a life! my checks are prettier than my checkcard. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2003, 01:11 PM   #63
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

<< My roommate has a question: What do you call someone who's half French Canadian and half Chinese? She wants to know what she is. Amer-Asian? >>

Oriental.

[waits for lightning and/or slap in the face]

Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 04:40 PM   #64
LRB
Guru

<<

<< I hate people who write checks at the grocery store. Get a check card and a life. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] >>

i have a life! my checks are prettier than my checkcard. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
>>

Smiles exceptions can be made for eye <u>candy</u>. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2003, 05:03 PM   #65
Murphy3
Guru

watch yourself LRB

Old 03-18-2003, 05:16 PM   #66
LRB
Guru

<< watch yourself LRB >>

Ah but that's the problem, I'm just not that fun to watch. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2003, 10:21 AM   #67
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

#1 Pet Peeve: People that can't get their act together and are always backing out of commitments/appointments etc.

I can't stand this. I have a friend that does to me CONSTANTLY. More often than not if we set something up; lunch, taking our kids to the park, whatever she cancels at the last minute. And today she did to my kids. She tells them last night that she's going to have lunch with us today. The boys really like her and her daughter and were looking forward to it. Then she calls with a lame excuse. I absolutely hate, hate, hate this crap!