Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 08-01-2001, 07:51 PM   #1
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

looks like houston got 2 new picks ... a first and a second round rookie in return ... nothing more ...

j
Old 08-02-2001, 12:32 AM   #2
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Is anyone else surprised to see Hakeem leave?

He seemed like the type of player to stick it out and take a pay cut for the team.

At least Houston got something in return. We couldn't even do that with Booth.
Old 08-02-2001, 12:38 AM   #3
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

Olajuwon's agent said that the Rockets' money offers were fine, but he just wanted to go to a contender.
Old 08-02-2001, 12:47 AM   #4
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, he didn't want a starting job and money for a team that won't make the playoffs? LOL. I just had to get that jab in on Booth.

He could do worse than Toronto--that's a nice little pick up for them.

The only thing I don't like about it, is that this opens the door for the Rockets to get Marc Jackson.
Old 08-02-2001, 04:44 AM   #5
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

The 2 players of Hakeem and Vince together look kind of crazy to me. It's like 2 generations and 2 completely different players.
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote