Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-04-2003, 09:29 PM   #1121
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

No, only 60 seconds' minutes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. (Bad joke but I coudn't resist)

Who do you think is going to be left alone in the island?
Old 03-04-2003, 09:33 PM   #1122
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

No one. Person not voted off will be joined by Korean Girl. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Will the Mavs break 80 tonight?
Old 03-04-2003, 09:36 PM   #1123
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. Raja Bell will ignite in the second half...

Jack in the Box "Fish and Chips" or Jack in the Box "Chipotle Chicken Sandwich" (there are just too many JITB commercials on FoxSports...)
Old 03-04-2003, 09:39 PM   #1124
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Personally I like the Sourdough Jack and seasoned Curly Fries. But my arteries start hardening just writting about it.

Who has a bigger head Jack Box or Kobe Bryant?
Old 03-04-2003, 11:03 PM   #1125
Chiwas
Guru

Kobe.

What hamburguer is the most delicious in the market? Mark and name.
Old 03-04-2003, 11:10 PM   #1126
LRB
Guru

I vote for Wendy's Classic Double.

Best Fast Food French fries?
Old 03-04-2003, 11:16 PM   #1127
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

The Krystal on the corner of Bourbon and Canal in New Orleans at drunk-thirty a.m.

Speaking of eating and drinking, what do you eat when drunk that would never eat sober?
(if you don't drink, please wait for the next question)
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2003, 02:24 AM   #1128
LRB
Guru

Sorry, I don't drink, but my cousin did so let me relate one of his drinking stories from the good ole US Navy circa 1970. My cousin and buddies were sitting around drinking beer and being too lazy to get up to empty their bladders they were using the beer cans as recepticles for their used beer. Well apparently they ran out of beer but a couple of the more intoxicated guys ended up drinking the used beer by mistake. Apparently except for the warmth they didn't notice any taste difference and just thought the beer hadn't been put in the cooler. This give a whole new meaning to recycling. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Will we see the same announcer team of Pinto/Harper/Ortegal next year?
Old 03-05-2003, 01:12 PM   #1129
Chiwas
Guru

Who could know, LRB? No more pain killers.

Speaking of eating and drinking, what do you eat when drunk that would never eat sober?

Edit: It's your turn, SS.
Old 03-10-2003, 11:46 PM   #1130
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Krystal burgers

Mint Juleps or Hurricanes?
Old 03-10-2003, 11:49 PM   #1131
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Tough decision, but I'll go with a Hurricane (at Pat O'Brien's, by the fountain)

Bourbon cake or Kahlua cake?
Old 03-10-2003, 11:52 PM   #1132
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Bourbon cake (preferably with good bonded bourbon)

Cheezits or Cheese Nips?
Old 03-10-2003, 11:56 PM   #1133
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

There's a difference? OK I'll choose Cheese Nips. I'm not sure I like the idea of eating something with the word "zit" in it.

Favorite shot?
Old 03-11-2003, 12:03 AM   #1134
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Straight Jack Daniels

Pat O'Brien's Hurricane's or the Tropical Isle's Hand Grenade's?
Old 03-11-2003, 12:11 AM   #1135
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Pat O'Brien's Hurricanes

Favorite Emeril restaurant? (Emeril's, NOLA or Delmonico)
Old 03-11-2003, 12:23 AM   #1136
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

I have only eaten at Emeril's Delmonico so that has to be my answer...

Fried Crawfish or a Crawfish Boil?
Old 03-11-2003, 12:23 AM   #1137
LRB
Guru

Nola.

Edit: Crawfish boil.

Will the Mavs get the #1 seed this year?
Old 03-11-2003, 12:44 AM   #1138
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Yes

Calvin Booth or Gary Trent?
Old 03-11-2003, 12:46 AM   #1139
LRB
Guru

Trent. At least he's getting regular minutes on a playoff team.

Calvin Boothe or Wang Zhu Zhu?
Old 03-12-2003, 10:27 PM   #1140
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Calvin Boothe, anybody but Wang.

What is your favorite cookbook?
Old 03-13-2003, 12:59 AM   #1141
LRB
Guru

It's one my mom helped make with the ladies from our church. Some really good recipes in it.

What is your 1st memory?
Old 03-13-2003, 05:47 AM   #1142
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Pouring milk on the television.

Will we be at war this time next week?

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 05:47 PM   #1143
LRB
Guru

I think we are already at war. The only question remains when will the shooting pick up in intensity or will a solution be worked out. I'm hoping for a solution, but don't think it will really happen. I think it will probably be at least a couple of weeks before the main shooting starts though.

Do the French really want peace or just want to cover their asses?
Old 03-28-2003, 08:12 PM   #1144
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

The French don't know what they want.

Bourbon cake, cinnamon rum cake or kahlua cake?

(I'm seriously trying to decide which one to make for the party next Saturday)
Old 03-28-2003, 09:08 PM   #1145
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Bourbon cake

Maryland or Michigan State?
Old 03-28-2003, 11:41 PM   #1146
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Arizona

OOPS! That wasn't one of my choices.
I guess I don't care.

Next...

Maryland or Michigan State?
Old 03-29-2003, 12:22 AM   #1147
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Preferably neither, but if I have to choose one, I'll go for Michigan State

Hitting yourself in the head with a ball peen hammer or watching these darned trailblazers stomp on us in the 3rd tonight?
Old 03-29-2003, 12:29 AM   #1148
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

I'll take the hammer.

Quarters or Up the River, Down the River?
Old 03-29-2003, 12:33 AM   #1149
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

quarters

player you hate most on the Blazers?
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2003, 12:34 AM   #1150
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Quarters (I have great bouncing skills on surfaces once I get used to a surface)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Pearl or Lone Star?
Old 03-30-2003, 06:33 AM   #1151
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Lone Star
(what's Pearl?)

Bud or Bud Light?
Old 03-30-2003, 06:57 AM   #1152
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

Bud.
Q-69 or doggy
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 03:40 PM   #1153
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Q69 (Pearl is Pride of Houston Beer)

Tariq Abdul Wahad or Raja Bell?
Old 03-30-2003, 04:27 PM   #1154
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

TAW

Garnett - MVP or not?
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 05:37 PM   #1155
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Not

Texas or Michigan State (This is probably a silly question)
Old 03-30-2003, 05:46 PM   #1156
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Texas
(and yes it's a silly question)

If Garnett's not the MVP, then who?
Old 03-30-2003, 06:24 PM   #1157
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Dirk Nowitzki- The best player on the best team

Rasheed Wallace or Antoine Walker?
Old 03-30-2003, 07:09 PM   #1158

Member will become famous soon enoughMember will become famous soon enough

'Sheed

your pick for NCAA champion?
Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 08:09 PM   #1159
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Arizona, but college basketball season is over.

Bourbon cake or rum balls or both?
Old 03-30-2003, 09:07 PM   #1160
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

I would certainly trust to your discretion in the matter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Uday or Qusay?