Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 03-15-2007, 03:49 PM   #1121
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo

that is freaking hot. By the way, can you guess which one is sikes mom?
I'm going to guess...."the big one"
Old 03-15-2007, 04:24 PM   #1122
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco

hey! where did you get this picture of my wifes friends? i shouldn't be telling you guys this but every once in a while... when i'm really good... they all get naked and take turns sitting on my face.
Then if I were you I would be real bad. Otherwise you might get a face fracture.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 03-15-2007 at 04:26 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 04:41 PM   #1123
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
Quote:
Have you ever made love to a fat fold?
mine? or someone elses?
oooh that gives me an idea.....

stop it you two.
Old 03-15-2007, 05:37 PM   #1124
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm going to have a sexcapade tonight with my blow up Mike Modano doll tonight.
Congratulations? He's about to become the greatest American born Hockey scorer don't you think he deserves more respect than that?
Old 03-15-2007, 05:53 PM   #1125
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He's about to become the greatest American born Hockey scorer don't you think he deserves more respect than that?

oh, who am I kidding? I too will have a sexcapade with my blow up Mike Modano doll. In fact, I'm thinking of having a three-way with blow up Mike and blow up Steve Nash.
man, even setting aside the depravity, how could you one night after Pho loss? I can barely bring myself to look at a sports page, and you're gonna start humping a hot-air filled plastic steve nash.

you're a real perv and a lousy mavs fan.

Last edited by alexamenos; 03-15-2007 at 05:54 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 12:55 PM   #1126
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
I need to make a confession.... I am one of Doc's scholar students that have been posting under his account. You can do it too if you want, his password is: Ihe@rt$teveN@sh.
Ummmm... that won't work because he changed the password.
Old 03-16-2007, 01:43 PM   #1127
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Well I got doc back, now where is sike? I miss his alien beak softly caressing my bountiful bosoms.
there are so many things wrong with that sentence....
Old 03-16-2007, 02:32 PM   #1128
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
there are so many things wrong with my bum....
but absolutely NOTHING that some Sike-time couldn't fix
I'd hate to speculate.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 03:42 PM   #1129
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
I'd hate to speculate. or masturbate. or ejaculate. or orgasimate
just because it rhymes, doesn't make it poetry....plus that last one isn't even a word
Old 03-16-2007, 03:49 PM   #1130
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
i have ants in my pants and they made me dance all the way to libya.
You need rhyming lessons.... you almost had it until you used a country that isn't even close to the one that rhymes with the rest of your sentence. How do you mess that one up?
Old 03-16-2007, 04:12 PM   #1131
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Quote:
You need rhyming lessons.... lock, sock, dock, mock, and block all rhyme with my great big long shiny hard rock.

I collect rocks. What did you think I was going to say?
ah damn

geez
Old 03-16-2007, 04:25 PM   #1132
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
i said $##$ it! i know what should be done. just pull your panties down and i'll $%$# the biggest one. and then i get the other *#$$y put it in the freezer, so i can always have an on hold skeezer.
Odd that you go around quoting Eazy E like that. Just a word of advice, if you are on a website that doesn't allow cussing (like this one, hence the thread) I would pick a less potty mouthed rapper. But.... I like to kick it old school myself.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 03-16-2007 at 04:25 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 05:42 PM   #1133
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBio
Hi Gang!

It's your ole pal, Dr. Bio. How've you been?

I'm happy to tell you that I've spent the last several years performing an elaborate experiment on the inter-workings of on-line communities, and you guys have been my unwitting lab rats. Isn't that neat?

I've observed you during normal times, and then I've constructed elaborate schemes so that I could study how you react to traumatic situations. For instance, with the assistance of David Stern and Dick Bavetta I managed to throw the 2006 NBA Championship to the Miami Heat. Boy, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed studying your reactions at that time. It was really interesting.

Also, I sent a number of outsiders into your forum and tasked them with deliberately agitating you at the time. It was really interesting to watch you deal with them. Incidentally, MightyToine, CreditExpert, and MartinGT are all my assistants...you forum members can thank me later for introducing you to them, and them to you.

We've learned some really neat things through all of this. Did you know that members of online communities usually share some common bond? And did you know that members of online communities often interact in a variety of ways, like arguing, insulting, joking and supporting? And I was really amazed to learn this -- members of communities are somewhat antagonized when outsiders intrude, especially when these outsiders deliberately disparage the community's common interest, whatever that may be.

wow....this is really fascinating stuff.

I'm sure you can understand why the deception was worthwhile. Who'd have ever thought that members of an online community often behave much like humans? Yeah, we've learned some pretty astounding stuff.

So, I just wanted to say that i really appreciate the way you all rallied around me in the "DrBio" thread after I was banned. It was touching to see that you really are a community in your own way. Rest assured that if I can ever think of another way to further my career by deceiving you and using you, I'll be back in heartbeat.

My best regards.

Dr. Bio
thanks...i think.

Last edited by alexamenos; 03-16-2007 at 06:00 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 07:11 PM   #1134
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

still?
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 10:34 PM   #1135
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
do you want some of this moonshine i just made in my grand pappy's still?
No thanks.... I'll just stick to Beer.
Old 03-17-2007, 06:28 PM   #1136
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

I started this thread and haven't posted in it since. Can someone tell me what the heck I started here?
Old 03-17-2007, 08:34 PM   #1137
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelot_ark
I started this thread and haven't posted in it since. Can someone tell me how the heck I get started here with the sike/Flacolaco sex trists?
ummmm.... call them?
Old 03-18-2007, 01:23 AM   #1138
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
penis. balls. foreskin.
now you're just trying to be shocking.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:36 AM   #1139
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
i'm the most awesomeingesterest poster ever!!!
I think I would leave the "awesome" butchering to Murphy if I were you...
Old 03-19-2007, 11:41 AM   #1140
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Alright guys, I have to go to class now. graduate student class. Anyways, have a nice day....
wait....
Old 03-19-2007, 11:52 AM   #1141
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
you are a graduate student? I am too!!! I go to Baylor. A study I was working on was headed by this guy that posts here... well he used to post here...
I think I just successfully reversed the whip on you...
Old 03-19-2007, 12:01 PM   #1142
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I think I just successfully reversed the whip on you...biotch
tactless.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:29 AM   #1143
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have no balls.
who didn't know that?

I'm Back!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:32 AM   #1144
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I'm Back from my gaycation in San Fransisco!
oh joy
Old 03-21-2007, 11:17 AM   #1145
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
oh joy.... next time you should try where doc and I spent our honeymoon... the french riviera!
So which one is the girl?
Old 03-21-2007, 11:25 AM   #1146
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
So which one is the girl? I have a hard time telling boys from girls
Did you ever wonder why your wifes name is lenny?
Old 03-21-2007, 12:11 PM   #1147
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did you ever wonder why your wifes name is lenny? and why "she" is constantly spending time with "her" workout gal pal "Flaconita"?
some people are dense.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 03-21-2007, 12:29 PM   #1148
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Quote:
some people are so judgmental.

I casually mention that i've returned from six weeks of unprotected sex and needle sharing in San Francisco bathhouses, and all of a sudden i'm a social pariah.
seriously, dude, you should consider a blood test.
Old 03-21-2007, 01:10 PM   #1149
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
seriously, dude, you should consider a golden shower. I've never felt more refreshed.
golden? that sounds expensive.
Old 03-21-2007, 01:36 PM   #1150
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
golden? Mine's been coming out green lately....
I hope you have health insurance
Old 03-21-2007, 02:06 PM   #1151
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I hope you have health insurance because after we slept together I found out i've got the hivy.
I'm sorry to hear that.... is it full blown yet?
Old 03-21-2007, 02:10 PM   #1152
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I heard sluggo got sike got a new girlfriend.... is it full blown yet?
ohh...
Old 03-21-2007, 02:27 PM   #1153
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
ohhhhh yyyeeeaaaaaahhhhh, its blowin. its blowin. ohh...
uhm, I'll wait out here for a while.
Old 03-21-2007, 03:01 PM   #1154
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
uhm, I'll wait out here for a while...and then take my turn after
after?...after what?

fake sike.

Old 03-21-2007, 03:13 PM   #1155
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Dirk will school Bronbron like U2 schools Flaco in their favorite game: "Who's got more STDs?"

108 Mavs
99 Cavs

U2 13
Flaco 8
You jerk, you told me we had the same 8
Old 03-21-2007, 03:24 PM   #1156
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
You jerk, you told me we had the same 8
my assistant lied.

I'm sorry.

real sike

Old 03-21-2007, 03:33 PM   #1157
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I like pretty unicorns and frilly pink dresses

-grad student sike #2
I'm losing all sense of all d-m.com reality....
Old 03-21-2007, 03:44 PM   #1158
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I'm losing all sense of all d-m.com reality....but one thing I know is absolute: The love U2 and I share is real
touching...but not in a good way...more like the "my creepy uncle Larry hugs me" way

for the record: I do not have an uncle Larry

fake sike

Old 03-21-2007, 03:51 PM   #1159
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by flacolaco
I should probably get some work done before I go home

-fake flaco
oh ok, me too.

-real flaco

Last edited by Flacolaco; 03-21-2007 at 03:51 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 03:55 PM   #1160
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
when it comes down to who loves www.manmeatsatreat.com, all I can say is "me too!"

-real flaco
real flaco????

Last edited by sike; 03-21-2007 at 03:56 PM.

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!