Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 10-07-2010, 10:04 AM   #1
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Preseason GDT: Bulls at Mavs

Hopefully Dojo has a better game. Hard to find preseason previews so I'll just post this tidbit from the DMN....

Briefly: The Chicago Bulls will visit American Airlines Center tonight for the second game off the preseason. Tipoff is at 7:30 p.m. ... Backup center Alexis Ajinca returned to practice after battling a hamstring problem and should be available tonight. ... Carlisle commented on the NBA's annual survey of general managers, which picked the Mavericks to win the Southwest Division and Roddy Beaubois to be the most likely international player to have a breakthrough season: "I don't look at that stuff. But I don't disagree with that stuff." ... Kidd had five turnovers in 18 minutes in the preseason opener, not unusual for him. He always tries some risky passes in the exhibition games. "Just so long as I don't hurt anybody in the stands," he said.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2010, 10:35 AM   #2
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really think people should live or die by Jones so early. No way should he be expected to consistently light it up and blow people away with his game. I think he had an ok game tuesday. He was a +7 for those who are into that. He had 5 rebs, 7pts, and only 1 TO. His shooting % from the field is gonna be his drawback until he gets in a groove and or improves his shot. He shot 3-9 and about 7 of those were attacking the rim. I'm sure a few of those were fouls opposed to clean blocks but didn't get called.
Anyway, I already like what he and Chandler bring to the team. Chandler is ready to contribute in a big way already and Jones just needs some time to get comfortable.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 10-07-2010 at 10:37 AM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:40 AM   #3
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Hopefully Dojo has a better game. Hard to find preseason previews so I'll just post this tidbit from the DMN....

Briefly: The Chicago Bulls will visit American Airlines Center tonight for the second game off the preseason. Tipoff is at 7:30 p.m. ... Backup center Alexis Ajinca returned to practice after battling a hamstring problem and should be available tonight. ... Carlisle commented on the NBA's annual survey of general managers, which picked the Mavericks to win the Southwest Division and Roddy Beaubois to be the most likely international player to have a breakthrough season: "I don't look at that stuff. But I don't disagree with that stuff." ... Kidd had five turnovers in 18 minutes in the preseason opener, not unusual for him. He always tries some risky passes in the exhibition games. "Just so long as I don't hurt anybody in the stands," he said.
I think dojo will be fine until he's not. We will just have to see if he can adjust or not, he certainly thinks he can which is half of the battle.

WRT jkiddo...he threw one absolutely beautiful over the shoulder pass to the dirkster last game....romo would love to have that kind of touch on deep balls.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:59 AM   #4
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Who is living and dying by Jones? Simply said that I hope he has a better game.

JJB, on the other hand, needs a better game. Kidd is going to keep playing 35 a game until someone can prove they can handle those back-up pg minutes consistently.

Old 10-07-2010, 11:06 AM   #5
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I think dojo will be fine until he's not. We will just have to see if he can adjust or not, he certainly thinks he can which is half of the battle.

WRT jkiddo...he threw one absolutely beautiful over the shoulder pass to the dirkster last game....romo would love to have that kind of touch on deep balls.
you had me at touch balls.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:16 AM   #6
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Dojo, he'll be fine. I mean he goes and puts up the game tying bucket. The guy's problem is battling nerves, more mental than physical. He was tentative at the start, due to nerves, but all is gone, when you put the game on your shoulders the way he did at the end. I don't think he's going to be an issue going forward, he should be getting at least 15 a night from what he showed against the Wiz.

I think our major problem is keeping Kidd strong through June. RC's just got to ride a combo of Dirk-Jet-Caron for 16 minutes a night with Kidd stapled to the bench. Does he go without a "PG" if he has to get Kidd that rest, than you go with out the "traditional PG" instead use a strong combo of offensive players. Roddy-Jet-Caron-Dirk-Tyson. Steady diet of Roddy-Tyson lobs.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:36 AM   #7
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Mavs vs. Bulls Let's go MAVS

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:52 AM   #8
toutlemonde

toutlemonde is on a distinguished road

What is the best option to get 4 tickets for the family for tonights game ? Box office or some reseller at the AAC ?
I haven't been to any games since they moved to the AAC
Thanks.
toutlemonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:04 PM   #9
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by toutlemonde View Post
What is the best option to get 4 tickets for the family for tonights game ? Box office or some reseller at the AAC ?
I haven't been to any games since they moved to the AAC
Thanks.
Ticketmaster has a pretty cool choose your own seats interactive display...

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0C...4&minorcatid=7

Old 10-07-2010, 12:27 PM   #10
Prodigal Son

Prodigal Son is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ticketmaster has a pretty cool choose your own seats interactive display...

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0C...4&minorcatid=7
That is a great feature...much better than the way it was before.
Prodigal Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:41 PM   #11
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

JJB, on the other hand, needs a better game. Kidd is going to keep playing 35 a game until someone can prove they can handle those back-up pg minutes consistently.
No, JJB needs another bad game. It sounds bad but i cheer for every bad game he has. Just so the team is forced to move forward and look for alternatives.

What happens if he has "good" games? They overplay him as 16-20min 2nd string guy instead of him being a 3rd 5-8min guy what he SHOULD be. And then the playoffs arrive, the contenders tighten up the defense and just laugh that we gonna play Barea heavy minutes....

And btw his "good" games seems to be shooting 44%, an average TO:A ratio and let his opponent score at least twice his points. No thanks...

Last edited by sefant77; 10-07-2010 at 12:42 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:02 PM   #12
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

MUST WIN
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:03 PM   #13
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

A bit off topic but, man, what an unfortunate injury this has become for Roddy. It really would have been great to get to see him let loose in these types of conditions.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki

Last edited by Dirkenstien; 10-07-2010 at 02:03 PM.
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:09 PM   #14
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
No, JJB needs another bad game. It sounds bad but i cheer for every bad game he has. Just so the team is forced to move forward and look for alternatives.

What happens if he has "good" games? They overplay him as 16-20min 2nd string guy instead of him being a 3rd 5-8min guy what he SHOULD be. And then the playoffs arrive, the contenders tighten up the defense and just laugh that we gonna play Barea heavy minutes....

And btw his "good" games seems to be shooting 44%, an average TO:A ratio and let his opponent score at least twice his points. No thanks...
Haha speak of the devil....

Quote:
J.J. Barea will never be a pure point guard. But the Mavs believe he can be a reliable backup for Jason Kidd.

That opinion isn’t based on the preseason opener, when No. 1 overall pick John Wall dominated the third quarter against Barea to key the Wizards’ win. It’s based on the progress that Barea has made while contributing to a playoff team the last two seasons.

“He’s just got to keep learning the game,” coach Rick Carlisle said. “I think he’s made great strides in the two years that I’ve been here. His awareness level gets gradually better.”

Barea, who is generously listed at 6-foot, is really an extremely undersized shooting guard. His biggest strength is his ability to create his own shot.

But a big part of a point guard’s job is to get his teammates good looks. Barea has tried to pattern parts of his game after Kidd’s, particularly the art of passing. That means knowing exactly when and where the other Mavs like to get the ball.

Barea is trying to find the balance between being himself and playing like a traditional point guard.

“When I’m coming off the bench, we need energy and aggressiveness,” Barea said. “We don’t have a lot of people that attack the paint. I’m here because they like what I do, so I’ve got to stay with my game, but I’ve also got to get better at other things.”
`

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/maver...as-point-guard

Old 10-07-2010, 03:23 PM   #15
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Progress? Are you kidding me? After getting killed by George Hill?

Quote:
“When I’m coming off the bench, we need energy and aggressiveness,” Barea said. “We don’t have a lot of people that attack the paint.
Who cares? It doesnt matter if you get outscored by any roleplayer in 90%+ of the games. Im sick of all these Will Bynum career games allready in the regular season. And btw you even suck in that field you think you are good in, attacking the basket. And thanks for pumping up the opponent at least 2 times in every game after a highlight block...

Quote:
I’m here because they like what I do, so I’ve got to stay with my game,
I still believe he has nude pictures from Carlisle

Quote:
but I’ve also got to get better at other things.
Like growing?

Sorry, im just so damn sick of the player type Barea in our roster. Im allready sick of the player type Terry (scorer and useless in every other aspect) after his last playoff performances but they both as tag team on the court makes me want to shoot myself.

Last edited by sefant77; 10-07-2010 at 03:34 PM.
Old 10-07-2010, 05:12 PM   #16
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I still believe he has nude pictures from Carlisle
I find this wording starkly different from "of Carlisle", which would imply blackmail is going on. Here, it sounds as if the pictures were voluntarily given. Yikes.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 05:25 PM   #17
sefant77
Guru

lol sorry, im not a native speaker :P

of/from, thats my typical "writing without reading again" mistakes

Last edited by sefant77; 10-07-2010 at 05:30 PM.
Old 10-07-2010, 05:26 PM   #18
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
MUST WIN
Absolutely. If we see JET and Barea on the floor together at some time, this season is a lost cause. Start looking forward to the summer of 2011.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy

Last edited by Rick41; 10-07-2010 at 05:26 PM.
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 05:35 PM   #19
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol sorry, im not a native speaker :P

of/from, thats my typical "writing without reading again" mistakes
Understandable. I wouldn't point it out, except for the fact it sounded even worse/funnier/scarier than intended.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:23 PM   #20
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone have a link for this game? In Atlanta on business and would love to watch this one.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:28 PM   #21
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Pretty please?....the DVR can only record 2 shows at a time
Old 10-07-2010, 07:28 PM   #22
sefant77
Guru

Hopefully this one will work

http://www.atdhe.net/20429/watch-chi...llas-mavericks
Old 10-07-2010, 07:33 PM   #23
Dirkules41

Dirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the rough

Didnt think so, hope someone will find a link!
Dirkules41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:34 PM   #24
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, I already found that one but all I get is the bars like it isn't on yet. Nothing on Justin either. Help please...
Old 10-07-2010, 07:37 PM   #25
sefant77
Guru

Booooom

http://www.veetle.com/index.php/chan...#4cabd3ad3be45
Old 10-07-2010, 07:40 PM   #26
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Jones starts in place of Marion...
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:41 PM   #27
sefant77
Guru

btw Wall against thr Cavs 0-9 so far, the whole team shooting 32%
Old 10-07-2010, 07:44 PM   #28
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.firstrow.net/watch/31036/...ago-bulls.html

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:45 PM   #29
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Awesome... Rep!
Old 10-07-2010, 07:49 PM   #30
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Great start...
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:50 PM   #31
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Big Wood was right under the basket for the offensive rebound and couldn't get it....gotta get that big guy.

Old 10-07-2010, 07:52 PM   #32
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Quote:
Big Wood was right under the basket for the offensive rebound and couldn't get it....gotta get that big guy.

For some odd reason I believe TC will outplay Haywood this year...
Old 10-07-2010, 07:52 PM   #33
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

That step through move by Butler was nice, but that's a must finish. I'm mad at myself if I miss a shot like that, and as you can guess, Butler should be just a bit better than me.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:54 PM   #34
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav Addict View Post
For some odd reason I believe TC will outplay Haywood this year...
Maybe you're just worried about the Mavs-sign-a-center-to-a-long-term-deal-and-they-suck syndrome that has effected Dampier and Diop.

Last edited by tcat075; 10-07-2010 at 07:54 PM.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:56 PM   #35
tcat075
Diamond Member

Dirk just abuses red heads.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:57 PM   #36
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

Man once again it looks like Dirk is gonna have to do all the work this season...
Old 10-07-2010, 07:58 PM   #37
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

Woody with his typical defensive three second violation...he did that a lot last season.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:02 PM   #38
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Maybe you're just worried about the Mavs-sign-a-center-to-a-long-term-deal-and-they-suck syndrome that has effected Dampier and Diop.
To be honest TC is quicker than Haywood... he plays with emotion and it seems like it translating into his play on both ends...hope I am wrong but i think TC will be starting before the end of the season...
Old 10-07-2010, 08:02 PM   #39
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

Carlisle rocking the three guard line-up early on...
Old 10-07-2010, 08:04 PM   #40
sefant77
Guru

Barea Airball Layup, hahahaa