Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-03-2007, 02:41 PM   #81
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXS
Yes, but a lot of that emotion is from fans that want to see their team dominate. This is our board let us have our domination talk, you have you're own board for that.

--go mavs
Dabien doesn't understand these things. He's only a boy and he has serious doubts about his masculinity.

(dabien -- no need to thank me for sticking up for you -- cheers)

Last edited by alexamenos; 05-03-2007 at 02:42 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2007, 02:45 PM   #82
SeattleMavsFan

SeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabien1
Flaco,

No one knows what will happen tonight until it happens. My message was directed to the other posters who are absolutely confident with certainty that the Warriors would have their butts handed to them tonight in OAKLAND? come on.....that's being quite presumptuous wouldn't you agree?
i don't think anybody here honestly knows or believes that dirk and the mavs are going to run over the Warriors. We just talk like this to feel better and feel confident about our team. We all know it's going to be very difficult to beat them and beat them in Oakland. Winning isn't everything. Both the Mavs and the Warriors have spent many many years at the bottom of the league. We know how it is to lose. Just be happy that the Warriors aren't the crappy team that they used to be. If the Mavs lose, I will still support them until the end of days because I'm a true fan. are you a true fan of the Warriors or just jumped on their wagon when they started winning? Either way, you should be very proud of what the Warriors have accomplished this year if they win or lose. Like Flaco said, try to have some class and let's just be fans of the game of basketball
Old 05-03-2007, 02:57 PM   #83
dabien1

dabien1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleMavsFan
i don't think anybody here honestly knows or believes that dirk and the mavs are going to run over the Warriors. We just talk like this to feel better and feel confident about our team. We all know it's going to be very difficult to beat them and beat them in Oakland. Winning isn't everything. Both the Mavs and the Warriors have spent many many years at the bottom of the league. We know how it is to lose. Just be happy that the Warriors aren't the crappy team that they used to be. If the Mavs lose, I will still support them until the end of days because I'm a true fan. are you a true fan of the Warriors or just jumped on their wagon when they started winning? Either way, you should be very proud of what the Warriors have accomplished this year if they win or lose. Like Flaco said, try to have some class and let's just be fans of the game of basketball
I'll admit that I "hopped" on the Warrior bandwagon after the 8-player trade. I was rooting for the Warriors to edge out the 8th spot because I knew it would be a good first round matchup against the Mavs.

I'm actually a die hard Rockets fan and our series (rockets-jazz) has been difficult to say the least. May the better team (hopefully the Rockets) win and close it out tonight in Utah.

I respect the Mavs a great deal and they've proven that they can play defense now which makes them an elite team.

That said, I think the Warriors are good enough to give the rest of the Western conference fits (barring maybe Spurs) if they advance. But it is definitely interesting and entertaining to see a darkhorse give the Mavs fits and put them on the ropes.

We'll see what happens tonight (in both series)
dabien1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 02:58 PM   #84
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

I am confident of a Mavs win. That's all. I don't know if it will be a large or small margin of victory. It most certainly won't be without considerable effort.

Go Mavs!
Old 05-03-2007, 03:00 PM   #85
TXS

TXS is on a distinguished road

I am confident of a Mavs win also, they have gotten better in the last two games, tonight they continue to build on that.

---go mavs
Old 05-03-2007, 03:01 PM   #86
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

julius put his vcash on the mavs.

indisputably, this is a good sign.
Old 05-03-2007, 03:07 PM   #87
SeattleMavsFan

SeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I'll admit that I "hopped" on the Warrior bandwagon after the 8-player trade. I was rooting for the Warriors to edge out the 8th spot because I knew it would be a good first round matchup against the Mavs.

I'm actually a die hard Rockets fan and our series (rockets-jazz) has been difficult to say the least. May the better team (hopefully the Rockets) win and close it out tonight in Utah.

I respect the Mavs a great deal and they've proven that they can play defense now which makes them an elite team.

That said, I think the Warriors are good enough to give the rest of the Western conference fits (barring maybe Spurs) if they advance. But it is definitely interesting and entertaining to see a darkhorse give the Mavs fits and put them on the ropes.

We'll see what happens tonight (in both series)
well, see, talking like this is so much better! sorry I just don't see the point of going to another teams message board to say how bad they suck and how good their team is. I'm always up to having conversations with other teams fans, even if we differ on opinions. The keyword is having intelligent conversations though.

anywho, I agree that I think the Warriors are good enough to give the rest of the West some fits. They've definately taken it to the mavs, that's for sure. That trade was awesome for the Warriors and it turned there team around to be a top contender. They are definately not a typical 8th seeded team, as I bet they would be 4th seeded if the trade happened befor the season.
Old 05-03-2007, 03:12 PM   #88
dabien1

dabien1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
well, see, talking like this is so much better! sorry I just don't see the point of going to another teams message board to say how bad they suck and how good their team is. I'm always up to having conversations with other teams fans, even if we differ on opinions. The keyword is having intelligent conversations though.

anywho, I agree that I think the Warriors are good enough to give the rest of the West some fits. They've definately taken it to the mavs, that's for sure. That trade was awesome for the Warriors and it turned there team around to be a top contender. They are definately not a typical 8th seeded team, as I bet they would be 4th seeded if the trade happened befor the season.

Well for the record, I have never posted anything on here saying the Mavericks suck. All of my posts have been intended to give credit to the Warriors where it's due in their success thus far in the series.
dabien1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 03:12 PM   #89
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all

I believe!!
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 03:31 PM   #90
DirkGoesNuclear

DirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crippler
I'm hoping we see that Steve Javie is officiating this game. If this is the case, I will guarantee a win. He's one of the few officials that is not scared of a home crowd.

On the other hand, if we see good ol' Danny Crawford, I'm not even watching.

Other than those two...it should be a great one.
I think Dan Crawford had already officiated a game in this series, so he won't be eligible. I'd take Javie though.
Old 05-03-2007, 03:37 PM   #91
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Javie's the one that rewarded Wade with FTs for punching Dirk in the chest with 26 seconds to go in Game 6, correct?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 03:40 PM   #92
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
Javie's the one that rewarded Wade with FTs for punching Dirk in the chest with 26 seconds to go in Game 6, correct?
Like they said, he doesn't care much about the home crowd
Old 05-03-2007, 03:41 PM   #93
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

I thought Danny Crawford got kicked out the NBA for tossing Duncan against the Mavs? Do I have the wrong guy?
Old 05-03-2007, 03:42 PM   #94
alexamenos
Diamond Member

joey
Old 05-03-2007, 03:42 PM   #95
DirkGoesNuclear

DirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkdumas
I thought Danny Crawford got kicked out the NBA for tossing Duncan against the Mavs? Do I have the wrong guy?
That was Joey Crawford.
Old 05-03-2007, 03:42 PM   #96
DevinFuture

DevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
That was Joey Crawford
DevinFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 03:47 PM   #97
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.myp2p.eu/Weekdays.htm seems to be down. Could someone pas me a new livestreamlink ? Would be glad...
Going to sleep for a while - see you later when game starts
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 03:53 PM   #98
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk has got to be "last 3 minutes" Dirk all game long. I don't mean wild threes, but he has to demand the ball and make shit happen! Oh I want this to come back to Dallas and I am going to try damn hard to be in that arena if we can.

I haven't always had the most confidence in this team against GS because I know how terrible the match up is, but damn it last game lit a fire... We were eliminated and then the next minute we were back in the series...

Dominate Mavs... Dominate and don't look back this time!

GET BACK TO DALLAS FOR GAME 7!!!
Old 05-03-2007, 04:25 PM   #99
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

they are saying that there will be NO suspension for Richardson...
Old 05-03-2007, 04:46 PM   #100
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Golden State’s Jason Richardson Fined
Posted May 3 2007 5:20PM
Print E-mail RSS Feeds E-News Sign Up Share on Facebook
NEW YORK, May 3, 2007 – Golden State’s Jason Richardson has been fined $35,000 for improper interaction with a fan, it was announced today by Stu Jackson, NBA Executive Vice President Basketball Operations.
The incident occurred with 21.9 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter of the Warriors’ 118-112 loss to Dallas in Game 5 of the First Round of the Western Conference Playoffs on Tuesday at American Airlines Center.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 04:51 PM   #101
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

If anyone is going to game 7 and Jason Richardson lands in your lap, punch him in the face for me.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:53 PM   #102
samurai30

samurai30 is on a distinguished road

I've been a warrior fan for a long long time. Just getting into the playoffs and seeing an exciting one at best is a treat for the diehard warrior fans. If the warriors lose this series, many of the bandwagon fans and trolls will jump ship. I am a fan of the mavs too, and if they beat the warriors, I hope they again reach the finals with more success then last. This is an incredible series..especially a 1st rounder. The best series by far compared to any other this year. 1 seed vs 8th seed..who cares really...its two teams that are good and want to compete. Just look in the east..all those pansy teams...we are lucky to see this incredible action. Good luck to you guys....and whoever wins...it will be well deserved.

Last edited by samurai30; 05-03-2007 at 04:54 PM.
samurai30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 04:57 PM   #103
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurai30
I've been a warrior fan for a long long time. Just getting into the playoffs and seeing an exciting one at best is a treat for the diehard warrior fans. If the warriors lose this series, many of the bandwagon fans and trolls will jump ship. I am a fan of the mavs too, and if they beat the warriors, I hope they again reach the finals with more success then last. This is an incredible series..especially a 1st rounder. The best series by far compared to any other this year. 1 seed vs 8th seed..who cares really...its two teams that are good and want to compete. Just look in the east..all those pansy teams...we are lucky to see this incredible action. Good luck to you guys....and whoever wins...it will be well deserved.
You are a tro---Wait, I only read that first part...Decent post...I wish I would wish the Warriors luck, but to be honest, I still haven't forgiven Nellie for blowing the mavs up in the late 1990's and turning my team into a revolving door for about 4 seasons...I suspect it may be the same way in Oakland...
Old 05-03-2007, 05:05 PM   #104
samurai30

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_pth
You are a tro---Wait, I only read that first part...Decent post...I wish I would wish the Warriors luck, but to be honest, I still haven't forgiven Nellie for blowing the mavs up in the late 1990's and turning my team into a revolving door for about 4 seasons...I suspect it may be the same way in Oakland...
But Nellie did help eventually turn it around and developed the players you have now. My fav player on the mavs is Josh Howard. Not only because he's so talented..but he's very humble also. Especially in his interviews. Very down to earth guy..with lots of game. From what I've seen so far in this series....that guy is $$ from 10-15 feet out. And he has quick hands..made jrich look like a fool at times. If he gets that 3 point stroke going....he'll be unstoppable, because he can do everything else. This is going to be crazy @ss game tonight. Damn..4 and 1/2 hours left...can't wait..

Last edited by samurai30; 05-03-2007 at 05:06 PM.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:15 PM   #105
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That was game 4, this is game 6. I think it will be loud the whole time, especially considering we were up by 21 in game 5 and they came back to go up 9. They will "believe" at any given moment. But Dirk will squash them.
No arena is "loud all the time". Fans are upset if their team is down big and theyre not gonna stand up and yell and make noise when theyre upset.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 05:18 PM   #106
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Flaco,

No one knows what will happen tonight until it happens. My message was directed to the other posters who are absolutely confident with certainty that the Warriors would have their butts handed to them tonight in OAKLAND? come on.....that's being quite presumptuous wouldn't you agree?
You're on a Mavericks message board. Seriously, what the hell did you expect?

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 05:20 PM   #107
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

since i was corrected, here you go

I expect more of the trap game on Davis tonight, BUT the rotations have to be quick, no open 3s.

Matt Barnes is a game-time decision with his hammy, I believe.

ESPN had a decent point, IF Devin is out there 30 plus minutes and is one of the 3 or 4 best players for the game, Dallas has a very good chance of winning. That means he's not making mistakes, being aggressive and not in foul trouble.

Apparently 30 points, 12 boards, and a game changing block is a pretty average game. Ric Bucher said that Dirk just can't have another average game like he did in Game 5 for Dallas to win....HELLO????

Get the win, Dallas
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 05:24 PM   #108
SeattleMavsFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9

I expect more of the trap game on Davis tonight, BUT the rotations have to be quick, no open 3s.

Matt Barnes is a game-time decision with his hammy, I believe.

ESPN had a decent point, IF Devin is out there 30 plus minutes and is one of the 3 or 4 best players for the game, Dallas has a very good chance of winning. That means he's not making mistakes, being aggressive and not in foul trouble.

Apparently 30 points, 12 boards, and a game changing block is a pretty average game. Ric Bucher said that Dirk just can't have another average game like he did in Game 5 for Dallas to win....HELLO????

Get the win, Dallas
does the lack of respect towards dirk really suprise you? it pisses me off but i've come to expect it.

as far as Matt Barnes goes...he is the biggest scrub I've ever seen. Could he be more trash? He's fitting on the Warriors but I cringe just looking at him. He's hit many huge shots though in this series, as has everybody there. If he doesn't play, it will be interesting to see how this affects the Warriors. My guess is that he plays though.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:25 PM   #109
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Take it from them.

Last edited by jleefilled; 05-03-2007 at 05:28 PM.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 05:25 PM   #110
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Get the win, Dallas
I agree. It will be intertesting to see when and how often Avery will go to the double on Davis. I say go with it as long as they are missing the 3's.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 05:27 PM   #111
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

it still boggles my mind a little bit, yes.

I'll be very surprised if Barnes doesn't play, but if he doesn't that does effect them fairly. They'll have to depend on people who really haven't done much in the series. Hopefully someone like Al Harrington doesn't decide to show up tonight.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:29 PM   #112
SeattleMavsFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by left texas
I agree. It will be intertesting to see when and how often Avery will go to the double on Davis. I say go with it as long as they are missing the 3's.
ya, without bearded one running the offense, they seem to fall apart a little bit. I mean they still hit amazing shots but when we doubled him last game, it really seemed to put a thorn into the Warriors. obviously we can't double all the time because they'll just run a pick and roll or pick and pop or something but doing it throughout the game should help.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:29 PM   #113
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Baron Davis can suck it.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:32 PM   #114
samurai30

Quote:
does the lack of respect towards dirk really suprise you? it pisses me off but i've come to expect it.

as far as Matt Barnes goes...he is the biggest scrub I've ever seen. Could he be more trash? He's fitting on the Warriors but I cringe just looking at him. He's hit many huge shots though in this series, as has everybody there. If he doesn't play, it will be interesting to see how this affects the Warriors. My guess is that he plays though.
Matt Barnes will definitely play tonight. Honestly...most warrior fans, either hate or love matt barnes. Sure he's been playing great this series, but he makes some serious bone head plays from time to time that drive you crazy. He's playing with a tweeked hammy and a fractured finger, which shows he's a warrior. He's a scrub that has come from almost retiring to being in the spotlight....so....you kind of have to root for a guy like that. Yeah, he can be punk at times...but it's nice to see players come from the pits...to actually contributing to a team.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:32 PM   #115
SeattleMavsFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
Baron Davis can suck it.
lol well put
Old 05-03-2007, 05:33 PM   #116
BGMaverick9
Guru

Avery said they're going to be throwing a bunch of different guys at Davis tonight. I expect a tight leash on some players though, like Buck and George. This really isn't a series that's working for them at all. They're providing little to nothing on offense and not doing too much on D, maybe they can roll tonight and in Game 7.

I still think Air Cro has to be the back-up to Diop tonight. Also, he needs to be as confident as he was for Game 5. Once he makes a decision, go with it all the way, but be quick and smart about it.

I think they have to be cautious with J-Ho, Diop and Devin, specifically, in terms of foul trouble. They need to be out there as much as possible tonight. Everyone obviously needs to avoid fouls, but those 3 specifically.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:36 PM   #117
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
yes sir. also the one who officiated game 7 in San Antone last year...

He doesn't give a damn about the home team. In fact, he's such a dick that I believe he calls games in favor of road teams.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."

Last edited by The Crippler; 05-03-2007 at 05:42 PM.
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 05:38 PM   #118
SeattleMavsFan

Quote:
Avery said they're going to be throwing a bunch of different guys at Davis tonight. I expect a tight leash on some players though, like Buck and George. This really isn't a series that's working for them at all. They're providing little to nothing on offense and not doing too much on D, maybe they can roll tonight and in Game 7.

I still think Air Cro has to be the back-up to Diop tonight. Also, he needs to be as confident as he was for Game 5. Once he makes a decision, go with it all the way, but be quick and smart about it.

I think they have to be cautious with J-Ho, Diop and Devin, specifically, in terms of foul trouble. They need to be out there as much as possible tonight. Everyone obviously needs to avoid fouls, but those 3 specifically.
very good points. at least if we are going to use george or buck, they need to use good hard fouls.

air cro was huge in game 5. that guy has so much enthusiasm. he gave a big lift to the mavs, as he has done several times in the past.

obviously, foul trouble is huge, especially for those 3 you mentioned. Devin is the man in this series when he wants to be. He can drive the lane at will when he wants to and when he is not in foul trouble. Diop has been a beat on defense and had a good offensive game in game 5. obviously, we'd like to see Jho show up in the 2nd half. he's kicking ass in the first half though.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:43 PM   #119
BGMaverick9
Guru

There is an APB on Jet as well, he better be on the friggen runway tonight. He's been able to coast for 5 games, so he better have been saving it for these last 2.

If both Jet and Devin are in the game, Devin BETTER be the one starting the offense.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 05-03-2007 at 05:50 PM.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:51 PM   #120
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

I don't feel great going into this one, but if we do win tonight, no way we lose Game 7.

Get 'er done.